Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Work

I'm not looking forward to going to you again tomorrow. This goes for for the rest of the week.

- A faithful employee
 
Dear Jacksonville, Florida...


I'm driving up there tomorrow so please don't plan on rain or too much heat.

And please have a bbq joint that's open that serves some tasty Q. So few good joints are open on Mondays and Tuesdays. Don't let me down, Bitch.

I'm counting on you.
A bbq lovin' Litster.
 
Dear Mother Nature,

I love you mightily but could you PLEASE give us a break on the humidity? It's killin me.


Thanks with much Love,

A Wilting Butterfly
 
Dear LC - aka person I use to call "Aunt"

Do you realise how much my uncle loved you?! You were nothing more than a vociferous, vacuous leach who drove him into poverty! You had an amazing job, but couldn't stop yourself from gambling -not just w/ money, but you became addicted to prescription drugs and it was the down fall of your relationship.

Everything he worked hard for and in a matter of a short time he had to start all over b/c of you. Even tho he damn near lost everything, he loved you and wanted to make things work, and you weren't even worth it.

I don't know what the hell he ever saw in you - but it's not my place to question, he's a grown man and is free to make his own choices.

I blame you for his suicide attempt! He's a much better man than you are a woman, and if I could warn all men to stay away from you, I would.

You're no more than a fecked up, ashtray smelling, druggie :mad:

You're not even worth the time and energy to get mad about, but I am mad, b/c at this moment my uncle is barely clinging to life, b/c he thought you were more important than his own life :mad:

Pissed off niece. :mad:



((((((((((SD))))))))))

I am so sorry hun.
 
Dear Little Rough Tough Creampuff,

I know things are tough right now and you don't know what's going on, baby....but just know I'm doing this for you, ultimately. So you grow up in an environment with 2 happy parents, not 2 miserable ones in deep denial. You deserve better and so do we. No matter what, I'll always love you more than the stars in the sky and the grains of sand in the oceans. Always.

Love,
Your Devoted and Emotionally Exhausted Mommy

P.S. If you could stop shrieking at the top of your lungs as you cannonball off the back of the couch, that would really make Mommy super happy. As would you not throwing your bottles into the toilet after taking the child safety door locks off the bathroom door in 3.2 seconds. Do that, and Mommy will buy you a guinea pig just like that dude you love from G-Force. Promise!
 
Dear Little Rough Tough Creampuff,

I know things are tough right now and you don't know what's going on, baby....but just know I'm doing this for you, ultimately. So you grow up in an environment with 2 happy parents, not 2 miserable ones in deep denial. You deserve better and so do we. No matter what, I'll always love you more than the stars in the sky and the grains of sand in the oceans. Always.

Love,
Your Devoted and Emotionally Exhausted Mommy

P.S. If you could stop shrieking at the top of your lungs as you cannonball off the back of the couch, that would really make Mommy super happy. As would you not throwing your bottles into the toilet after taking the child safety door locks off the bathroom door in 3.2 seconds. Do that, and Mommy will buy you a guinea pig just like that dude you love from G-Force. Promise!


Dear YDaEEM,

You are an incredible Mother and person. Keep on, keeping on!:rose:

An admiring Litster
 
Dear Little Rough Tough Creampuff,

I know things are tough right now and you don't know what's going on, baby....but just know I'm doing this for you, ultimately. So you grow up in an environment with 2 happy parents, not 2 miserable ones in deep denial. You deserve better and so do we. No matter what, I'll always love you more than the stars in the sky and the grains of sand in the oceans. Always.

Love,
Your Devoted and Emotionally Exhausted Mommy

P.S. If you could stop shrieking at the top of your lungs as you cannonball off the back of the couch, that would really make Mommy super happy. As would you not throwing your bottles into the toilet after taking the child safety door locks off the bathroom door in 3.2 seconds. Do that, and Mommy will buy you a guinea pig just like that dude you love from G-Force. Promise!

Dear Devoted and Emotionally Exhausted Mommy,

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Love,

A fellow Mommy
 
Dear Local Utility Company -
My concern this AM is that I really want a shower. And to do so I have to have water so that water main break that your trying to fix lets see if we can do it in a timely fashion. With that being said I am not exactly sure how many people it takes but you got I think every employee this little town has out there and well I am really wanting to make how many redneck town employee jokes but I will shush!! JUST fix it !! In the meantime I am thankful I work from home...
Patient Gator Gurl!
 
Dear company that I want to work for,

Um, it's been over a week. If you don't want me then you should have told me a long time ago. If you do, and you're digging for dirt via a background check.............quit digging already. You're not going to find anything.

Signed,

Would be a damn good employee for you
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear company that I want to work for,

Um, it's been over a week. If you don't want me then you should have told me a long time ago. If you do, and you're digging for dirt via a background check.............quick digging already. You're not going to find anything.

Signed,

Would be a damn good employee for you

Ugh, sorry to hear this. I'm in the same boat. I'm ready to go but it feels like everyone else is just flakey. Job hunter sucks!
 
Dear NCAA and OSU,

I find it hard to believe that Tressel was the only one who knew about these infractions. BULLSHIT.


that's all.

Signed,

A U of M fan who hates OSU....but still thinks it's not fair to make him take the whole fall.
 

Dear coworker of mine,

I do not appreciate you putting so much work on myself & other coworker just because you want to play around with the boss. We all know the reason you are getting your special favors & are sick and tired of paying the price for it.

- pissed off coworker
 

Dear coworker of mine,

I do not appreciate you putting so much work on myself & other coworker just because you want to play around with the boss. We all know the reason you are getting your special favors & are sick and tired of paying the price for it.

- pissed off coworker

Ugh, that sucks. I see posts like this and it makes me want to open a "revenge for hire" business like in Dirty Work. ;)
 
Ugh, that sucks. I see posts like this and it makes me want to open a "revenge for hire" business like in Dirty Work. ;)


everyone says to just be patient & it'll get better..or she'll get what's coming to her, but really? that only happens in movies. in real life she'll continue to fuck around
with the boss and not do any work yet get all the perks.
/end rant
 
Dear YDaEEM,

You are an incredible Mother and person. Keep on, keeping on!:rose:

An admiring Litster

Dear admiring Litster,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I feel the same way about you!

:rose: YDaEEM

Dear Devoted and Emotionally Exhausted Mommy,

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Love,

A fellow Mommy

Dear fellow Mommy,

Your hugs are the best :) Thanks for being there for me during a rough time! :rose:

Love,
DaEEM
 
Revenge for hire is such a great concept..... You should do it :D

Maybe I will! I'd have to see what the demand for the market would be. Plus I'd have to get a good deal on purchasing fire ants in bulk. Lol
 
Dear New York State,

Thanks. So glad to see you've done at least one thing correctly.
 

everyone says to just be patient & it'll get better..or she'll get what's coming to her, but really? that only happens in movies. in real life she'll continue to fuck around
with the boss and not do any work yet get all the perks.
/end rant

Ughhhhh! I hate this stuff. I've been in this situation too and it's pretty awful.

"Revenge for hire". Let's do this!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top