Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear powers that be:

Thanks for allowing me the chance to rock the interviews. I only hope I get the chance to prove what I can really do when given the opportunity.

Task Destroyer and all around nice guy. :D
 
Dear X, Y and Z,

Sitting where I do it's impossible not to hear about some of the stuff that's going on. I'm disheartened and I feel sad that I'm not getting anywhere with the company. I'm on the bottom rung of the ladder, I'm being paid what can only amount to something equivalent to the receptionist, and I feel completely undervalued.

There is no way up from here, the lack of money (supposedly) in the company stops any chance of me being promoted. However, most of the managers have their own company cars, while your own site cars are in desperate need of replacement. But as long as you have your ride, you keep the shareholders happy, and you create the right impression with your brand new Beemers in the car park, you don't see any real problem. Therefore the only real option for me is to come out of this field of work altogether.

As soon as I find another job, whatever it is, I'm out of there. I've had enough. Perhaps then you can find someone new, to be three grades higher and about £4k more than I'm on, before training them up to be anywhere near as competent? Oh yeah, not forgetting the four years experience working on the busy dual carriageways and motorways that I already have.

I'm not happy, and I know I'm not the only one, but one of the main rules of business is to look after your own staff - you know, those minions who actually do the work for you?

Yours,

Grossly Undervalued In Employment Litster
 
Dear Stupid,

If you bring someone in for a job interview and tell them the address is on the website you might want to MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS CURRENT. You're an embarrassment and I'll wear Magic Johnson's condom for a dental dam before I work for you.

Suck my dick and lick my balls. Forever. And ever.

Love,
NRJ

(wow that felt great lol :))
 
Dear Stupid,

If you bring someone in for a job interview and tell them the address is on the website you might want to MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS CURRENT. You're an embarrassment and I'll wear Magic Johnson's condom for a dental dam before I work for you.

Suck my dick and lick my balls. Forever. And ever.

Love,
NRJ

(wow that felt great lol :))

Tell us how you really feel (((NRJ)))
 
Dear fucking idiot,

I really do try to get along here. I can put up with people misunderstanding a turn of phrase due to not being able to hear the inflection in a voice or see a face, I can even put up with guys putting their wangdoodle in their avatars since there apparently are people who appreciate that.

But your screen name annoys me so much that I have put you on ignore (which by the way is a first for me; I have never, on all of the vBulletin forums that I frequent, put someone on ignore.) I know you don't care and certainly, you'll never respond to posts of mine since we're of the same sex, but there it is; I wanted that off my chest.

Please jump face first into a flaming wood chipper after gargling bleach and fucking a blender full of roofing nails.


Thank you,
DAVE
 
Dear X,

Thanks for listening and not pushing today. Thanks for the chance to vent.

Affectionately yours,

Me
 
Dear Now That's What I Call Music 79,

Thanks for finally making the transformation complete...I am now my father...

I actually pulled that face and said...all that music sounds the same...just a lot of noise...

Asking my doctor for HRT in the morning me:cool:



Oh and you...yeah you X...

You Rock My World...

Me:heart:
 
Last edited:
Dear August 1st,
Your quick approach is causing me great grief and anxiety. I will be returning to work after my second surgery of two for job related injuries, neither of which were my fault.
The surgeon reluctantly signed my return to work form and states he wishes that I would take another position, but Nursing is my life! Hands on, bedside nursing care is what I love to do, and is what I have done for over 20 years.
I must return to work on August 1st, as I am out of paid time off and have used up my extended illness bank. I have a family to support. 2 kids in college and my 75 year old widowed mother all depend on me.
Please, August 1st, show favor on me and don't beat me up too hard on my first day back at work. And if it's not too much to ask, please let this be the last surgery I will ever need.

Anxious and apprehensive,
Me
 
Dear August 1st,
Your quick approach is causing me great grief and anxiety. I will be returning to work after my second surgery of two for job related injuries, neither of which were my fault.
The surgeon reluctantly signed my return to work form and states he wishes that I would take another position, but Nursing is my life! Hands on, bedside nursing care is what I love to do, and is what I have done for over 20 years.
I must return to work on August 1st, as I am out of paid time off and have used up my extended illness bank. I have a family to support. 2 kids in college and my 75 year old widowed mother all depend on me.
Please, August 1st, show favor on me and don't beat me up too hard on my first day back at work. And if it's not too much to ask, please let this be the last surgery I will ever need.

Anxious and apprehensive,
Me

*hugs*good thoughts sent your way.:rose:
 
Dear LR (no one on here, those are her initials.)

You once said to me you were a bad person, I told you you weren't but after the way you treated me (after I was nothing but fucking nice to you) I take it all back; you are a bad person, truly fucking awful, I despise myself for wanting you so much.

I hope one day you wake up and realize the way you left things between us was shitty and that you live the rest of your life regretting that decision because unlike that prick you're with I'd never do any of the things he did (and no doubt will do again) to you. The tragedy is I'll never get to tell you any of this, so there you have it you are an awful human being, who has made me a very cynical asshole, who now wonders when he'll be able to trust the female of the species again.

Oh and Bitch/Cunt etc.

Can relate too easily. Time will heal it slowly. Have fun with the ladies of lit if you can and forget the bitch.
 
Dear August 4th,

You are becoming quite painful, sickening to the point of me not eating/sleeping. Mentally I am feeling worse than ever.
So please go better than I fear or else you just may end it right now.
 
Dear August 1st,
Your quick approach is causing me great grief and anxiety. I will be returning to work after my second surgery of two for job related injuries, neither of which were my fault.
The surgeon reluctantly signed my return to work form and states he wishes that I would take another position, but Nursing is my life! Hands on, bedside nursing care is what I love to do, and is what I have done for over 20 years.
I must return to work on August 1st, as I am out of paid time off and have used up my extended illness bank. I have a family to support. 2 kids in college and my 75 year old widowed mother all depend on me.
Please, August 1st, show favor on me and don't beat me up too hard on my first day back at work. And if it's not too much to ask, please let this be the last surgery I will ever need.

Anxious and apprehensive,
Me


Wow, I really feel for you. I know we'll all be pulling for you. Good luck!
 
Dear CL

You'll never see this, and that's fine. I don't know whether I should breathe a sigh of relief, or be annoyed by you. When I first met you, I went the extra distance to be your friend b/c you had few, if any friends. I enjoyed you b/c you actually spoke your mind -sadly that's why you had very few friends. When I voiced my opinon on facebook, and you disagreed I didn't get all hateful w/ you. I merely agreed to disagree w/ you while remaining your friend. That's what some would call taking the high road.
When another friend voiced her opinion on my post you chose to take a low blow at her and I defended her. If the situation would have been reversed, I would have defended you. Instead you chose to get into a pissing contest and wanted to let her know that you were a "college graduate" and that you spoke 2 languages - bitch Please! Yes I chose to delete your comments b/c they were cluttersome. After all that I still wasn't angry w/ you even tho you were in the wrong.
While you may not have an issue being treated like you're an inferior chattel I DO! I am not his mother, I'm his wife. Regardless it's not my duty or obligation to serve him...that mind set is chauvinistic at best and disgusting at worst. Yes I regularly cook for him, and I don't think wanting to hear "thank you" is too much to ask, but it's like I said the only creatures that fail to say "thank you" for their food are the animals.

I did take exception to your PM when you said that b/c I was a "very American woman" that we could no longer be friends. WTF kinda lame ass excuse is that for choosing not to be my friend anymore?! Damn right I'm an American woman, and I fucking wouldn't change it if I could!

Yes I do believe in forgiving and forgetting...I've forgiven you, and I've made it a point to forget you, I don't need your friendship that badly :rolleyes:

A very American woman litster, and damn fucking proud of it!
 
Damn right I'm an American woman, and I fucking wouldn't change it if I could!

Yes I do believe in forgiving and forgetting...I've forgiven you, and I've made it a point to forget you, I don't need your friendship that badly :rolleyes:

A very American woman litster, and damn fucking proud of it!

Has anyone ever told you that you're hotter when you're angy?

:eek:
 
Dear Submissive Friend I lost

Wishing you the best with whatever your life has brought, I will endeavor slowly to let you go.

Semi Lost without you.
 
Dear fucking idiot,

I really do try to get along here. I can put up with people misunderstanding a turn of phrase due to not being able to hear the inflection in a voice or see a face, I can even put up with guys putting their wangdoodle in their avatars since there apparently are people who appreciate that.

But your screen name annoys me so much that I have put you on ignore (which by the way is a first for me; I have never, on all of the vBulletin forums that I frequent, put someone on ignore.) I know you don't care and certainly, you'll never respond to posts of mine since we're of the same sex, but there it is; I wanted that off my chest.

Please jump face first into a flaming wood chipper after gargling bleach and fucking a blender full of roofing nails.


Thank you,
DAVE

Dude, don't let em get to ya. Not worth it. Enjoy yourself, thats why you are here, otherwise its a total waste of time. *shrugs
 
Dear August 1st,
Your quick approach is causing me great grief and anxiety. I will be returning to work after my second surgery of two for job related injuries, neither of which were my fault.
The surgeon reluctantly signed my return to work form and states he wishes that I would take another position, but Nursing is my life! Hands on, bedside nursing care is what I love to do, and is what I have done for over 20 years.
I must return to work on August 1st, as I am out of paid time off and have used up my extended illness bank. I have a family to support. 2 kids in college and my 75 year old widowed mother all depend on me.
Please, August 1st, show favor on me and don't beat me up too hard on my first day back at work. And if it's not too much to ask, please let this be the last surgery I will ever need.

Anxious and apprehensive,
Me

I will pray that everything goes well for you come August 1st! {{HUGS}} My mother is a nurse (a damn good one, as I'm sure you are), and she has many medical problems that should render her totally disabled, but she has to work in order for my father to have insurance for his medical problems. It's terrible, I know. Hang in there!!

Dear fucking idiot,

I really do try to get along here. I can put up with people misunderstanding a turn of phrase due to not being able to hear the inflection in a voice or see a face, I can even put up with guys putting their wangdoodle in their avatars since there apparently are people who appreciate that.

But your screen name annoys me so much that I have put you on ignore (which by the way is a first for me; I have never, on all of the vBulletin forums that I frequent, put someone on ignore.) I know you don't care and certainly, you'll never respond to posts of mine since we're of the same sex, but there it is; I wanted that off my chest.

Please jump face first into a flaming wood chipper after gargling bleach and fucking a blender full of roofing nails.


Thank you,
DAVE

I'm sorry some guy is obviously being a bastard to you. I have a wood chipper he can jump into :) And roofing nails as well....lol

While you may not have an issue being treated like you're an inferior chattel I DO! I am not his mother, I'm his wife. Regardless it's not my duty or obligation to serve him...that mind set is chauvinistic at best and disgusting at worst. Yes I regularly cook for him, and I don't think wanting to hear "thank you" is too much to ask, but it's like I said the only creatures that fail to say "thank you" for their food are the animals.

I'm sorry your husband doesn't treat you right. :( {{hugs}}
My husband treats me very much like an inferior chattel good for nothing else besides cleaning his house, taking care of our kid, and putting a hot dinner on the table. How do I know that's what he thinks of me? Because he left me a voicemail a few weeks back stating just that, that I was a housewife and I should be grateful to him that he has supplied me with a roof over my head and food on the table. I had gone to a picnic with my family for the evening and had not left dinner for him, so I was "shirking my wifely duties and should be ashamed of myself for thinking of only myself and not him." He can kiss my lily-white incredibly intelligent, fantastic, and talented ASS. And crawl back into the bog he came from. Those ideas should have died with the 1950's!! Chauvinistic and appalling in the extreme. I told him exactly what I thought of him and damn it felt sooooo good :)
 
I will pray that everything goes well for you come August 1st! {{HUGS}} My mother is a nurse (a damn good one, as I'm sure you are), and she has many medical problems that should render her totally disabled, but she has to work in order for my father to have insurance for his medical problems. It's terrible, I know. Hang in there!!



I'm sorry some guy is obviously being a bastard to you. I have a wood chipper he can jump into :) And roofing nails as well....lol



I'm sorry your husband doesn't treat you right. :( {{hugs}}
My husband treats me very much like an inferior chattel good for nothing else besides cleaning his house, taking care of our kid, and putting a hot dinner on the table. How do I know that's what he thinks of me? Because he left me a voicemail a few weeks back stating just that, that I was a housewife and I should be grateful to him that he has supplied me with a roof over my head and food on the table. I had gone to a picnic with my family for the evening and had not left dinner for him, so I was "shirking my wifely duties and should be ashamed of myself for thinking of only myself and not him." He can kiss my lily-white incredibly intelligent, fantastic, and talented ASS. And crawl back into the bog he came from. Those ideas should have died with the 1950's!! Chauvinistic and appalling in the extreme. I told him exactly what I thought of him and damn it felt sooooo good :)


WOW!:( I am so sorry to hear of such bad treatment of two such wonderful ladies.:rose:

I do have to say though with the things I read here...I have a lot more respect and am more grateful for my husband. Not to say he is perfect by any means and neither am I, but I have become more thankful for him lately.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top