Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lassie and Dreamer,

I am sorry to hear that the louts you are married to are just that louts. I don't understand why they wouldn't want the two of you to be happy and stay engaged with your families and friends. I have two suggestions exlax in his coffee, and itching powder in his shorts. Lassie I'd be happy to kiss your ass :)

Sincerely,

An honorable and single gentleman
 
Dear X,

If I see that I've missed your call, I will automatically call you back when I get a chance. You know this. Leaving a voice mail telling me to "call you" is a bit repetitive. I know you want to talk to me, that's why you called. Additionally, then sending a text 15 seconds later (which you're getting quite good at btw) to "call you". Is overdoing it. in the space of 45 seconds you've filled my phone's screen with icons in the space of time it takes me to blow my nose. I love you, but when you do this you come off at needy and smothering. Please stop. Either text, or just call. I get the hint either way.

Signed,


Your loving daughter. :rose:
 
Dear sweet creamy lusciousness that is the cake I'm dreaming of,

If you were here, I would devour you slowly; my tongue lapping the cream from every inch of you.

But you're not here, you're there, where I can't get at you. It's your loss in the end. Later tonight you'll be picked up, chewed on by some half-assed drunk with the munchies, and probably not even get finished off properly.

Next time, wait for me. I promise it'll be worth it.

Lots of love
One-desperately-seeking-cake
 
Dear Music,

I'm not liking this...for 2 weeks in a row, I'm spinning tunes by someone who just entered rock and roll heaven.

Stop dying already, OK?
 
Dear sweet creamy lusciousness that is the cake I'm dreaming of,

If you were here, I would devour you slowly; my tongue lapping the cream from every inch of you.

But you're not here, you're there, where I can't get at you. It's your loss in the end. Later tonight you'll be picked up, chewed on by some half-assed drunk with the munchies, and probably not even get finished off properly.

Next time, wait for me. I promise it'll be worth it.

Lots of love
One-desperately-seeking-cake

Pay attention friends and neighbors: this is how you write erotic fiction!

And for those wondering about my earlier tirade, someone's screen name just set me off. Sorry for my outburst.
 
Dear gorgeous sexy man

I'd really like to see you again..... and I wouldn't mind some more kisses either.

me who enjoyed today xx
 
Pay attention friends and neighbors: this is how you write erotic fiction!

And for those wondering about my earlier tirade, someone's screen name just set me off. Sorry for my outburst.

I could write a whole novel based on my evening's cake-based fantasies....it'd make me far too hungry though :)
 
Dear New Boss

You are more than a little fortunate that the local job market right now is non existent and that I have to soley pay my mortgage and support my children, or I can guarantee you you would be receiving my resignation Monday morning.

Once I have slept on and digested the events of the past couple of months I am pretty sure I will be contacting the DSM, and he can decide whether my years of experience in this company and within the field are now null and void because you determine it to be so and in an effort to stamp your authority in a new company.


Dear Colleague I thought was a friend

I have offered empathy and sympathy over your recent struggles at work and supported you in your decision to move on, I am therefore shocked and upset at how when it came to be my turn to be in the firing line you have NO sympathy whatsoever for either me or your other colleagues. I will take this as a lesson learned and not be so sad at your leaving I think.


Englishrosefoxwhoishavingaverybadday.
 
Dear New Boss

You are more than a little fortunate that the local job market right now is non existent and that I have to soley pay my mortgage and support my children, or I can guarantee you you would be receiving my resignation Monday morning.

Once I have slept on and digested the events of the past couple of months I am pretty sure I will be contacting the DSM, and he can decide whether my years of experience in this company and within the field are now null and void because you determine it to be so and in an effort to stamp your authority in a new company.


Dear Colleague I thought was a friend

I have offered empathy and sympathy over your recent struggles at work and supported you in your decision to move on, I am therefore shocked and upset at how when it came to be my turn to be in the firing line you have NO sympathy whatsoever for either me or your other colleagues. I will take this as a lesson learned and not be so sad at your leaving I think.


Englishrosefoxwhoishavingaverybadday.

BIG HUG and :rose::rose::rose: X 12
 
Dear New Boss

You are more than a little fortunate that the local job market right now is non existent and that I have to soley pay my mortgage and support my children, or I can guarantee you you would be receiving my resignation Monday morning.

Once I have slept on and digested the events of the past couple of months I am pretty sure I will be contacting the DSM, and he can decide whether my years of experience in this company and within the field are now null and void because you determine it to be so and in an effort to stamp your authority in a new company.


Dear Colleague I thought was a friend

I have offered empathy and sympathy over your recent struggles at work and supported you in your decision to move on, I am therefore shocked and upset at how when it came to be my turn to be in the firing line you have NO sympathy whatsoever for either me or your other colleagues. I will take this as a lesson learned and not be so sad at your leaving I think.


Englishrosefoxwhoishavingaverybadday.

{{BIG HUGS}} Hope things get better for you!!!
 
Dear sort of FWB

Thanks for the text but I think it ran it's course quite a while ago.

Hope you find something or someone else to do tonight ;)

Me.
 
Dear you,

Thanks for today and the offer. The punching bag really did help.

Me.
 
Dear 3rd member of that band

Yep, it's gotten weird. Pisser is I like your music but I think I'll be staying away in future.

Oh, and don't tell the bassist, I'd actually like another go :D

Dear me

What the fuck is wrong with you? Take yourself to one side and have a word!
 
Dear Stupid Idiot Mother F'ing driver,

What the fuck were you doing????????? Just b/c the cars in the lane to the right of us were backed up.........did not mean that everytime they moved, you would inch forward, and when they stopped.....you would stop.

I should have done what the 3 cars that were separating us did.........Go around you on the left side of the left lane. It would have saved me some saying some naughty words. Good thing I was alone in the car.

By the way.........you need to go back to driver's training to learn how to drive a car on the fucking highway in traffic.


Signed,

Nothing irritates me faster than stupid, incompetent drivers.
 
Dear Stupid Idiot Mother F'ing driver,

What the fuck were you doing????????? Just b/c the cars in the lane to the right of us were backed up.........did not mean that everytime they moved, you would inch forward, and when they stopped.....you would stop.

I should have done what the 3 cars that were separating us did.........Go around you on the left side of the left lane. It would have saved me some saying some naughty words. Good thing I was alone in the car.

By the way.........you need to go back to driver's training to learn how to drive a car on the fucking highway in traffic.


Signed,

Nothing irritates me faster than stupid, incompetent drivers.
Dear cousin of stupid, incompetant driver:

Just because your cousin did it near a sweet sunshiny girl doesn't mean you can do it to me today either. Just because you can;t land on the sensor correctly doesn;t give you the right to get frustrated and run a red light. Go back to driving school with your cousin.....and make your cousin apologize to my friend. She;'s too sweet for that shit.....

The driver of the green car three cars behind you with redskin license tag holder.


How was that, sunshine? :D
 
Dear cousin of stupid, incompetant driver:

Just because your cousin did it near a sweet sunshiny girl doesn't mean you can do it to me today either. Just because you can;t land on the sensor correctly doesn;t give you the right to get frustrated and run a red light. Go back to driving school with your cousin.....and make your cousin apologize to my friend. She;'s too sweet for that shit.....

The driver of the green car three cars behind you with redskin license tag holder.


How was that, sunshine? :D

;) perfect.
 
Dear X,

Call the man, will ya? :rose:



Dear Y,

You sir are exactly the turdola I thought you were. I'd like to kick you in the crotchal region


Dear Z,

You are amazing. The day you came into my life...whoa. I cannot wait to finally see you all. YOU ARE LOVED AND MISSED. I am having freaking withdrawal!:heart:
 
Dear insurance company, Why now after ten years are you telling me that this policy does not cover what it was taken out to cover. This policy was recmmended by you to give me the cover that i wanted.
Why has it taken you ten years to tell me.

Surely you must have known that you mis-sold me this policy.

Angry ex policy holder :(
 
Dear people who have far too much control of my life.
You have been yanking us around for almost a year now. WILL YOU PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND ALREADY!!!! I don't care if you want him to go to the group where he will have to go away for a year again or if you want him to go to the one where he will be home and we can possibly move in a year. Whatever you want, I can handle...just pick one! It'd be nice if you would decide before you send him on his little business trip too so he has an idea of what is happening when he gets back.
Yours truly,
An annoyed wife who really doesn't feel like she's asking for too much.

Dear everyone reading this,
sorry if I just destroyed the ladylike image or anything. I'm just so frustrated!
an annoyed Spicy
 
Dear people that are bothering Spicy,

She is a lovely person and I have a pointy stick to poke at you with. Stop making her crazy.

Kisses,
Me
 
Dear Prodigal X,

Where are you? I miss talking to you. :(

Just someone who's missing someone right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top