Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear M and D,

I hope you're enjoying your 30th anniversary and your holiday in Dorset. It sounds lovely down there, and you've got the weather for it. I wish I could experience it too.

Lots of love x



Dear J (formerly S),

You know I accept and respect your decision, but I just hope you realise how confusing this is for me. Having had 26 years as my sister you're now a brother. It takes a lot to get my head around. Just sayin'.

I'll always love you as my sibling, either way x
 
Dear people who have far too much control of my life.
You have been yanking us around for almost a year now. WILL YOU PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND ALREADY!!!! I don't care if you want him to go to the group where he will have to go away for a year again or if you want him to go to the one where he will be home and we can possibly move in a year. Whatever you want, I can handle...just pick one! It'd be nice if you would decide before you send him on his little business trip too so he has an idea of what is happening when he gets back.
Yours truly,
An annoyed wife who really doesn't feel like she's asking for too much.

Dear everyone reading this,
sorry if I just destroyed the ladylike image or anything. I'm just so frustrated!
an annoyed Spicy

Dear people so named:

I know you have a budget to consider, but please make up your mind when she's going to arrive. :D

Um...wherever you want to send them.
 
Dear people who have far too much control of my life.
You have been yanking us around for almost a year now. WILL YOU PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND ALREADY!!!! I don't care if you want him to go to the group where he will have to go away for a year again or if you want him to go to the one where he will be home and we can possibly move in a year. Whatever you want, I can handle...just pick one! It'd be nice if you would decide before you send him on his little business trip too so he has an idea of what is happening when he gets back.
Yours truly,
An annoyed wife who really doesn't feel like she's asking for too much.

Dear everyone reading this,
sorry if I just destroyed the ladylike image or anything. I'm just so frustrated!
an annoyed Spicy

Dear my beautiful annoyed Spicy,

Hugs and kisses and love...It will all work out...and I will be here every step of the way.

Your Kat
 
Last edited:
Dear people that are bothering Spicy,

She is a lovely person and I have a pointy stick to poke at you with. Stop making her crazy.

Kisses,
Me

Aww thank you! I would love to whack them over the head with said stick...

Dear people so named:

I know you have a budget to consider, but please make up your mind when she's going to arrive. :D

Um...wherever you want to send them.

I wish it was us they were sending somewhere but it's not...though where the adorable one and I end up depends on where they send him.


Dear my beautiful annoyed Spicy,

Hugs and kisses and love...It will all work out...and I will be here every step of the way.

Your Kat

I love you too and I am so grateful I have you.
 
Dear One Who Knows Me Best,

We haven't spoken in what seems like forever; it's probably only been a month. But still, that really is forever from where it used to be. And as much as we're idling away the hours with aimless chat, there's that one huge thing we're both avoiding, and I'm nervous how it will finally play out.

I wish I could tell you everything in one long blurt, but you won't want to hear it that way. Neither should you. Soul mates you said, so many years ago. That we could go through everything we have, say the things we have, and still - at the end of it - come back to the simple things of music, smiles and cuddles. I guess some people would call it intense; but somehow it's always just been right.

And now we're stuck inbetween the fights of others. Things we can't control, but that we both know will try to control us; use us exactly for what we have.

But please, whatever happens, know that I love you - totally and utterly. I just hope that it's enough.

Always,
Me x
 
Dear Peon,

I know we are all supposed to be buddy buddy here, but the truth is, there's a heirarchy. Pretty much I'm at the top, and you're at the very bottom. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I try to protect my people, so when I ask you to do something, it's a pretty fair bet it's either because (a) I have no choice, (b) it's your job, and/or (c) because it benefits you. In this case, it's actually primarily the latter. Since if you do this, I may be able to give an extra $8000 this year. But I don't really want to spend my time arguing with you about it.

Signed,
Top Guy who tries to be nice.
 
Dear Incompetent losers that didn't manage to produce a report in three weeks,
Get your fingers out ffs, how much time and money do you think we all have to waste on this sh*t... kick start the brain cell you're all sharing and get the fck on with it.
from me that is sick of how useless your department is.
 
Dear X,

You're exactly where I was 8 years ago.....I pity you.

Good luck;
In a much better place now - me.
 
Dear fellow cubicle mates:

Thank you for all the support. Thanks for accepting me so fast and thanks for helping me dominate the stuff i need to do. :D
 
Dear Xs

I'm sorry for you. So much sickness. So much wrong thinking. You're twisted to the dark side and don't even know it. You think you're better than everyone else who isn't exactly like you and feel threatened by anyone who might seem to be more anything. More pretty, more sexy, more intelligent. Happier.

Its like a contest of the fatally narcissistic.
 
Dear Probable Upcoming Interview,

I'll happily move if I must, we are ready for new...so bring it ... and bring it full bore :)
 
Dear Nyquil -

I turn my night over to you... I am prolly one of the whinest sick people I know and I know its just not attractive so, maybe you can help me out put me to sleep and I will feel a lil better in the AM... Because honestly summer colds SUCK.

Took an extra dose and starting to get Loopy :rolleyes:
 
Dear X,

we played 'the game' last year and we both now how that ended

if you want round 2, bring it on baby

the countdown is on til I am no longer available to you

and if you don't have the balls for round 2 stop sending me those delicious texts and fuck off and let me get on with things!

Me xx
 
Last edited:
Dear people that are bothering Spicy,

She is a lovely person and I have a pointy stick to poke at you with. Stop making her crazy.

Kisses,
Me

I second this.

Dear Asshole Powers That Be,

Do whatever Spicy tells you to do, whenever she tells you to do it. She's telling you to make a decision. MAKE IT. If you give her any more grief, you'll have to deal with me. I'm part Sicilian Italian and part Scottish Highlander. Which basically makes me a bloodthirsty vindictive bitch when I need to be. You don't want to be the winner of this ShitStorm Sweepstakes. Cooperate and nobody gets hurt.

Sincerely,
Lethal Lassie :devil:
 
Dear Gods and Goddesses,

I have trusted in you so far and you have not disappointed me, a little pain along the way has only built me stronger so do the best you can for tomorrow..

Sincely,

Me.
 
Dear Doc,

Now that my right hand knows what my left hand is doing LITERALLY, you think you can figure things out for me?

Your imperfectly impatient patient
 
Dear WCW...

You act like an ungrateful asshole. You've got a jekkyl-hyde complex and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of doing things for you and even tho I don't HAVE to do them, I do them anyways. Wanting to hear someone say "thank you" is not asking too much.

Do you know the time/effort that I put into making dinner or do you just not give a damn?! It's rude, insulting, and disgusting to leave w/o giving me any notice that you plan on ordering take out crap for dinner :mad: It's wasteful as well, given that I cooked for you.

You may not appreciate what I do for you now, but one day you will, and by then you'll have lost the best you ever had.

Fed up w/ you ... Me!
 
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear WCW...

You act like an ungrateful asshole. You've got a jekkyl-hyde complex and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of doing things for you and even tho I don't HAVE to do them, I do them anyways. Wanting to hear someone say "thank you" is not asking too much.

Do you know the time/effort that I put into making dinner or do you just not give a damn?! It's rude, insulting, and disgusting to leave w/o giving me any notice that you plan on ordering take out crap for dinner :mad: It's wasteful as well, given that I cooked for you.

You may not appreciate what I do for you now, but one day you will, and by then you'll have lost the best you ever had.

Fed up w/ you ... Me!

*HUGS*
 
Dear WCW...

You act like an ungrateful asshole. You've got a jekkyl-hyde complex and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of doing things for you and even tho I don't HAVE to do them, I do them anyways. Wanting to hear someone say "thank you" is not asking too much.

Do you know the time/effort that I put into making dinner or do you just not give a damn?! It's rude, insulting, and disgusting to leave w/o giving me any notice that you plan on ordering take out crap for dinner :mad: It's wasteful as well, given that I cooked for you.

You may not appreciate what I do for you now, but one day you will, and by then you'll have lost the best you ever had.

Fed up w/ you ... Me!

*HUGS*
 
Dear WCW...

You act like an ungrateful asshole. You've got a jekkyl-hyde complex and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of doing things for you and even tho I don't HAVE to do them, I do them anyways. Wanting to hear someone say "thank you" is not asking too much.

Do you know the time/effort that I put into making dinner or do you just not give a damn?! It's rude, insulting, and disgusting to leave w/o giving me any notice that you plan on ordering take out crap for dinner :mad: It's wasteful as well, given that I cooked for you.

You may not appreciate what I do for you now, but one day you will, and by then you'll have lost the best you ever had.

Fed up w/ you ... Me!


Amen Sister.
I have been there done that.
And when it is too late, they suddenly want to appreciate everything.
Then all you can say is sorry sucker it's your loss.
 
Dear WCW...

You act like an ungrateful asshole. You've got a jekkyl-hyde complex and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of doing things for you and even tho I don't HAVE to do them, I do them anyways. Wanting to hear someone say "thank you" is not asking too much.

Do you know the time/effort that I put into making dinner or do you just not give a damn?! It's rude, insulting, and disgusting to leave w/o giving me any notice that you plan on ordering take out crap for dinner :mad: It's wasteful as well, given that I cooked for you.

You may not appreciate what I do for you now, but one day you will, and by then you'll have lost the best you ever had.

Fed up w/ you ... Me!

Oh wow. I had no idea you knew my husband.
 
dear x,

i am only doing this as a means of releasing my emotions. it's not as if you will ever know the soul behind the words, or care for that matter. but i'm hurting and since i am no longer a factor, my only recourse is to say my peace here.

pretending that i don't miss you has drained me emotionally. i don't think that i can read another book, watch another movie, or dust another piece of furniture. my head aches daily as a result of crying the previous night. i'm slightly damaged. i know this. part of me feels that my efforts to improve upon this are what drove you away. i became afraid, and that fear became the reason i was resistant to love. the other part of me wonder why everything halted so abruptly. even my attempts to reach out for answers were ignored.

i don't know if you know this (or care), but a broken heart is not a pleasant thing. depending on the day of the week, i'm just fine, or angry, or confused, or hurt. it's all very taxing on ones psyche. and the very issues that i tried to work on so that i wouldn't lose you, are now ruined. i should not have ignored my intuition after that one email. you made it very clear what you wanted, but i took a risk and put my faith in hope. never again. i don't think i have the mental or physical capacity to go through such devastation again.

this whole process has been painful. i try not to concentrate on the particulars, but hearing your name, or seeing something on television or online will remind me of you and make things hard. i know that this feeling won't last forever, and i will endeavor to make certain that i am dead to you. maybe one day i will be in a place to openly say that you are dead to me. but right now, i am not surrounded by positive energy and my heart is no longer whole.

signed,

me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top