Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear x,

i am only doing this as a means of releasing my emotions. it's not as if you will ever know the soul behind the words, or care for that matter. but i'm hurting and since i am no longer a factor, my only recourse is to say my peace here.

pretending that i don't miss you has drained me emotionally. i don't think that i can read another book, watch another movie, or dust another piece of furniture. my head aches daily as a result of crying the previous night. i'm slightly damaged. i know this. part of me feels that my efforts to improve upon this are what drove you away. i became afraid, and that fear became the reason i was resistant to love. the other part of me wonder why everything halted so abruptly. even my attempts to reach out for answers were ignored.

i don't know if you know this (or care), but a broken heart is not a pleasant thing. depending on the day of the week, i'm just fine, or angry, or confused, or hurt. it's all very taxing on ones psyche. and the very issues that i tried to work on so that i wouldn't lose you, are now ruined. i should not have ignored my intuition after that one email. you made it very clear what you wanted, but i took a risk and put my faith in hope. never again. i don't think i have the mental or physical capacity to go through such devastation again.

this whole process has been painful. i try not to concentrate on the particulars, but hearing your name, or seeing something on television or online will remind me of you and make things hard. i know that this feeling won't last forever, and i will endeavor to make certain that i am dead to you. maybe one day i will be in a place to openly say that you are dead to me. but right now, i am not surrounded by positive energy and my heart is no longer whole.

signed,

me.

((hugs)) it truly is a horrible thing to go through and I'm sorry you were hurt :rose:
 
Dear S,

Fuck you.
No, really, fuck you. Make up your mind one way or the other.
Cause I've fucking had it.

D.
 
Second one for today

Dear Cat,

Stop staring at the wall. Or at me from the foot of the bed. It's really creepy and disconcerting. Especially since I just watched Ju-on.

Sincerely,
Your owne..... the guy who gives you food.
 
((hugs)) it truly is a horrible thing to go through and I'm sorry you were hurt :rose:

Sensualdreamer,

thank you so much for your comforting words and e-hugs. it's selfish of me to say so, but i really need that consolation right now. -hugs-
 
Dear X,

You're exactly where I was 8 years ago.....I pity you.

Good luck;
In a much better place now - me.

Dear you,

Just to say I'm glad you're in a better place, may things continue to improve for you. Here's to the future :)

Caring Litster
 
Dear TEVA UK Ltd.

WTF?!!! Why have you changed the packaging.... this is the 4th day since I picked up my new prescription and I've only just noticed those ridiculous opening instructions, I've been using a knife to open the packaging the other three days, thought something dodgy had happened with your packaging machines.... everybody's been using that design for years, what the hell is wrong with you people.... if it ain't broke, DON'T fix it... I hate it when that happens.

from me who likes good ideas to stick around

ps. please you innovative people... go and use it somewhere else, there are plenty of places where new ideas would be welcomed by everyone.... leave the things that work alone ffs!!
 
Dear Suck Up,

Trying to get on my good side by telling me how much you admire what I do, but then completely and totally misunderstanding my stuff and mischaracterizing it, really doesn't have the impact you want. Rather than endearing you to the suckee...it makes you look stupid and very base.
Think before you open your mouth (or hit send on the email) and make sure you can back up what you are saying.
Lesson learned???

Suckee
 
Dear lady that just cut my hair,

Thank you for fucking up my awesome sideburns. How do you expect me to look totally fuckable now while posting on Internet message boards? Dammit!

Love,

Now-Only-98%-Fuckable NRJ
 
dear you

why do you do that... I know I shouldn't care, but I do, so just stop it, now.... I'll talk to you later anyways....

me

ps. yes, I know :rolleyes: and I know what you're going to say :eek: :)
 
Dear Sonic Carhop

I know it is 113 degrees here today but I am still not going to tip you. Am i even supposed to tip you? The fact that you can wear roller skates with the stoppers on the front should be tip enough for you. Now give me my 44oz cup of deliciousness and let me roll up my window so I don't keep letting all this hot air in my comfortable ride.
 
Dear People who needed to make up their mind,
Thank you for finally doing so. Now I can start thinking about what I have to do next and know what to expect over the next year.
 
Dear People who needed to make up their mind,
Thank you for finally doing so. Now I can start thinking about what I have to do next and know what to expect over the next year.

Dear Spiciest of my Litster friends,

I'm glad for you that finally you know what to expect!

Sincerely,
The Guy Who Has Dirty Thoughts Every Time He Sees Your Screen Name. :eek:
 
Dear fkin evil bitch

keep your fkin nose out of my business & get a fkin life will you.... I know you think I'm an easy target because I haven't reacted to it for the last ten years, but that's because it was only a minor irritation then, you and your pathetic sh*t was pretty insignificant to me, you're not at all important.
But this time it's different, this is about my family..... you're overstepping the fucking mark, back off or you'll get the fkin war you're looking for.... and believe me you won't win

from me that's had enough of this fkin sh*t.
 
Dear lady that just cut my hair,

Thank you for fucking up my awesome sideburns. How do you expect me to look totally fuckable now while posting on Internet message boards? Dammit!

Love,

Now-Only-98%-Fuckable NRJ

BEST POST OF THE DAY...HECK, THE WEEK.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.



Dear X,

come through...

RIGGGHHHT?

I know we'd both appreciate it
 
Dear body:

Okay, I know I've put you through a ton of crap lately. Between the meals and the working way too much, I know you feel like rebelling. Instead, consider this. I do this for the purpose of making your life easier. So stop whining and creaking and just let me do my thing. It hurts worse when you rebel.

My heart
 
Dear Sonic Carhop

I know it is 113 degrees here today but I am still not going to tip you. Am i even supposed to tip you? The fact that you can wear roller skates with the stoppers on the front should be tip enough for you. Now give me my 44oz cup of deliciousness and let me roll up my window so I don't keep letting all this hot air in my comfortable ride.
Dear Cheapo Guy....

She makes less than 7 dollars an hour, you are lucky it was not me, you would be wearing all 44 ounces the next time you visited....:eek:

Let go of the change.......:)

PS.....I bet you looked at her teenage butt as she skated off.......
 
Last edited:
Dear X,

Thanks for leaving me right after my father died because I exposed your little affair with a married woman. Thanks for letting me care about you and listen to your crap over and over about how M and T did you wrong. I mean over and over. Thanks for letting me try to show you that someone loved you while all the time you were screwing around with L. (bitch) How dare you cry about how M cheated on you when you were doing the same fucking thing to me AND to L's husband. Thanks for telling me that we have been broken up long enough that I should be able to move on when I asked the man I loved for just a freaking hug after this crap emotional year. Again, I listened to your "how they done me wrong" song up until the very end. Wish I could go back and say those same fucking words to you..."move on youve been broken up long enough". I just needed you to be there for me while I got over the images of my dad in the hospital and having to be in the hospital alone for over 3 weeks trying to find a way to save him then having to make the decision on my own to take him off life support. Not to mention just a few months before that my nephew went to jail...likely for good. You asked me to fight, I did, but it was not the way you wanted. You should have come with a manual...or a warning label. I was there for you. Why were they so much more important than me? Why couldn't you see I felt responsible for my dad and then had to deal with the estate. I had no control over anything and then you were telling me that there was someone else that I had to fight in order to have you. Why did you leave me when I was going through all this?

Love this thread! thanks!
 
Last edited:
Dear X,
You are my ex for a reason. You need to watch the way you talk to me or you simply will not talk to me again. If you think I will not take that step, you are sadly mistaken. Still looking for a Halmark card that says Go Fuck Yourself...when I find it, you will definitely be receiving it.
Signed,
Tired of your shit.
 
Dear X,

I wish you would stop flip flopping like some bipolar man on crack. Your mood swings even from two states over are very trying to my nerves. Please, could you be a little more respectful of the fact that I am the one taking care of the children as you seem not to be able to do? Thank you very much.

A slightly annoyed and irritated Ohioan
 
Dear gorgeous sexy you

I'm really looking forward to talking to you later, I love talking to you, hope you're having a good one baby

me that's in lust with you :kiss:
 
Dear body,

There is this wonderful thing called sleep that is actually quite good for you. Especially when you do it at night. Please get on some sort of schedule that will help me not feel like crap all day.

A really exhausted Spicy
 
Dear Neighbor,

I know you must think that little fur ball of a piece of shit dog you have is the cutest thing in the world, but if you don't stop that fucking 4-legged shit machine from barking its fool head off ALL FUCKING DAY LONG while you are at work, I am going to feed its little yapping mouth a goodly dose of anti-freeze and then staple its lifeless ass to your front door.

Oh, and have a nice day,

Your loving neighbor
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top