Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear person toying with the feelings of a very good and old friend of mine.

I am asking you politely for the first and the last time to kindly cease and desist from your purile, spiteful, little games. They are hurting someone about whom I care deeply.

Yours,

Someone who is substantially more able to look after himself.:mad:
 
Dear you

isn't that exactly what I fkin said, so what were you on about then, I was right all along, wasn't I..... and believe me, that doesn't feel good for me, I would really have liked to be wrong this time, I really believed you, you know, how many more times... I am so fkin stupid. I'm glad it don't hurt you like it does me.

me who's still stupid x
 
Dear X who might actually see this....
Nope. Not even a little bit sore. Except when I sit....;)
 
Dear bitch (who's the daughter of the mother bitch)

Oh.... how I love it when you make yourself look so stupid... you sure brightened up my Sunday. The evidence may come in very handy later on as well, so cheers for that, I love it when the baddies shoot themselves in the foot... maybe somebody should have let you have the family brain cell first. LOL!!!!!!

me that you just can't touch
 
Dear X,
You are my ex for a reason. You need to watch the way you talk to me or you simply will not talk to me again. If you think I will not take that step, you are sadly mistaken. Still looking for a Halmark card that says Go Fuck Yourself...when I find it, you will definitely be receiving it.
Signed,
Tired of your shit.

It isn't Hallmark...but
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/7819bb905d25568cf49c5a748f4e5ff7 just for you :)



*not related to the above*

Dear Said you Would Call this Weekend....

we're waiting!
 
Dear X

I saw you with her last night for the first time that seems like a lifetime! I wish you would have the decency to at least aknowledge or even apologise for being the 'dog' that you are! But I suppose after three years together a text was all I should have expected from you!
But I think I have to thank you! Because YOU were apparently the 'big shot' going off to the 'best' University! And where are you now? In a dead end job with a council flat!!
I hope the two of you will be happy and I hope she keeps the smug smile on her face for a while or atleast until you sleep with someone else while you're still with her but not be man enough to admit it!

Happy life to you both :)
 
Dear cute college girl who just jogged by me, waved, smiled and said hi,

Thank you for being sweet and friendly in our three second interaction. It's weird to think that random kindness can be a rare commodity but I'm a guy that appreciates genuine people. I would have stopped and talked to make friendly chit chat but, well, frankly you were waaaaaay out running me. And I had a blister. I hope you understand. But take my word for it that I'm charming.

Also thank you for wearing a sports bra that barely contained you. You'll be fueling my fantasies for at least the next week.

Love,

NRJ

PS: I promise I'm not a perv.
 
Dear cute college girl who just jogged by me, waved, smiled and said hi,

Thank you for being sweet and friendly in our three second interaction. It's weird to think that random kindness can be a rare commodity but I'm a guy that appreciates genuine people. I would have stopped and talked to make friendly chit chat but, well, frankly you were waaaaaay out running me. And I had a blister. I hope you understand. But take my word for it that I'm charming.

Also thank you for wearing a sports bra that barely contained you. You'll be fueling my fantasies for at least the next week.

Love,

NRJ

PS: I promise I'm not a perv.

Dear X

Yes you are a perv :D
but not the scary kind!

;)
 
Dear Man I teased about Being a Toyota Buyer....

No offense intended, but I can't take back what I said, cuz I mean it. I love you though. Just saying.

:D
 
Dear M.S.

I know you likely won't see this, but I've just got to say it :) It's so hard to believe that we've known each other for a little over a year now. I never thought that you would even bother talking w/ me when we first met in Lit chat. You can't believe just how huge of a smile I've had ever since this mornings chat! Even tho your job has taken you to places that aren't the most ideal and at times we have fallen out of contact, whenever we do chat it seems like nothing has changed - that to me is a sign of true friendship, that we can just pick up where we've left off.

Thank you for taking the time to chat w/ me earlier this morning! I appreciate that you were willing to listen to me. Thank you for your reassurance that I have nothing to worry about. You are one of the most humble guys I've ever had the pleasure of chatting w/ and OMG you're sexy as fuck too :devil: I would encourage you to join the Lit forums and start an AmPic thread, but when it comes your yummy fuck-worthiness I'm a damn greedy bitch and I don't wanna share :devil:

Can't wait to chat w/ you more Litster!
 
Dear X ~

Leave the ladder where I can find it please?

;)

Stalker in training ...
 
Dear X,

you really are a gem and a half, aren't ya!

you bitch and complain b/c you can't afford to pay her 650/month...........which is still less than the 800 she could ask you for................She is being more than generous with you....she post poned filing so your ass would still have the much needed med. insurance. She has sent food and stuff over with the kids............so that she knows they are being properly cared for while over at your place.

She helped you sit down and figure out your finances and told you this is what what you spend a month, and this is what you can afford. Instead you go and spend over 100.00 more than what you could technically afford.........and you have the gull to complain that she's asking too much financially out of you??????

You "watch" your kids for a few hours here and there........and have them one day every other weekend...............and by watch you sleep. But you are being an awesome dad..........right?!

This is the 2nd time the date of your finalizing of your guys' divorce has been postponed. If you think getting a lawyer for yourself is going to help, then do it...but how are you going to pay for it? If you think they are going to tell you what you want to hear, good luck with that.

you are miserable and complain every chance you get............you try to pull the poor poor me. Stop. Just Stop. Everyone is seeing right through it.

Grow up. Be a man. Be a dad.

and just b/c I'm mean..........I hope you have to go back and move in with mommy and daddy. serves you right.

Signed,

a very pissed best friend of your wife's.
 
Last edited:
Dear Man Who Won't Ever See This Post,

You know what? Fuck you. I'm not a whore. I'm not a fat bitch. I am not yours any longer and you can't handle it. You left. You ran. You coward. FUCK YOU. I will not cry anymore tears over your pathetic attempt to make me feel like shit. I will not allow you to make me feel like shit anymore.

Signed,

A PO'ed Wife Who Wants to Be an EX.
 
Dear Moronic Yobs,
Just be very thankful I'm not running the country - you really would not like the punishment I'd mete out to you .

Right Thinking Person
 
Dear X,

How you would have chortled had you seen what I just read. It reminds me of a country song I once heard.:D

We'd be "what a child'ing" ourselves to the point of tear wiping.

Miss You...LOTS.:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top