Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear X Sister in Law -

I want to thank you honestly for sending me the pick of my baby neicelings on their first day of school because honestly they look too cute and they are growing so fast. They melt my heart and I will be sure to check in with them later to see who got stickers and who didn't!! BUT the lil comment about you being ready for them to go back to school.... REALLY cause you did so much for them this summer when everyone BUT you took care of them ? I wanna know how that works your oldest calls me tells me to take care of her when she has an ear infection cause I know how to make it better and your youngest was sick for days before you would take her to the doctor, you didn't see them for 3 weeks solid and then the first night you get them back you leave them at your Aunts so you can go pay your cell phone bill AND you take off for West Palm when they are whining all they want to do is see their Momma.... YEAH MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!! IDIOT

You loving ex sister in law SMOOCHES Biotch :kiss:
 
Dear X,

I think you're hitting on me. Why are you hitting on me? We're supposed to be friends. And I'm pretty sure you're married, so please don't put me in that position. Flirting is fun, and I :heart: your friendship, but I will not go there.

Pretty please. The ego boost is nice, but no.

Love,
Me
 
Dear X,

I think you're hitting on me. Why are you hitting on me? We're supposed to be friends. And I'm pretty sure you're married, so please don't put me in that position. Flirting is fun, and I :heart: your friendship, but I will not go there.

Pretty please. The ego boost is nice, but no.

Love
Me
I'm not married, so does that mean I can hit on you all I want, even though we are friends?

I loves you Lori :):heart:
 
dear you

thanks for that baby, I can't wait, the new names are cool too you cheeky monkey... and don't ever do that again btw

me that wants to do that very much xxx
 
Dear SC

You may see this b/c I told you about my involvement on here, then again you may not. When you first friend requested me, you said it was b/c I was friends w/ C*** and that being friends w/ him, it spoke very highly of who I was as a person. When you invited me out back in November, I wasn't sure what to expect. When you went to the gun range and started giving J*** the evil eye b/c he was talking w/ me I didn't understand why.

I had my guard up for the sole reason that I was out of my element w/ you. You made me just a bit uncomfortable (which you knew) when you said that you wanted to be in a relationship w/ me - even tho you were aware of my situation. You put me on the spot a number of times where I started backing away. Then you started getting jealous of me for spending time w/ my friends and hanging out w/ them, even when you knew that you & I were ONLY ever going to be friends.

You have a girlfriend, you're in a relationship w/ HER, and yet you're STILL telling me (almost a year later) that you're "fond of me". I'm not saying it's weirding me out, but shouldn't you be fond of the girl that you're seeing? What would she think if she knew that you invited me out to dinner tomorrow night?

I don't mind being your friend, but you're really beginning to push the issue w/ me and you know that. Please stop w/ the jealous possessive lover behaviour, b/c I'm not yours and I never will be more than your friend.

I'm not yours Litster :cool:
 
"Dear" you know who you are and so do a few other people,

I told you if you did not tell the truth, I would, so here it goes.

YOU contacted me, YOU pursued me, YOU IM'd me every morning and night...and, even throughout the day before you had to start orientation at your new job.

I talk to several people, friends and whatever. Other than us being FRIENDS and us flirting, etc. that is where it ended, regardless of your talk of a special and deep bond and all that crap.

I just noticed you posting about talking to your girl....hmmm, "your girl" sounded serious and you and I were not serious nor have we talked on the phone. So I confronted you in an offline and then you told me how you had found someone special because you knew I did not want anything in real life and that the two of you had agreed no to be with anyone else...hmmmm....who was trying to get in the tub with me last night? Who was asking to watch me bathe? When I said I was getting out of chat and taking a bath? Not me, YOU.

So here, you have been blessed with a friend (me) and blessed with this woman that wants more with you and instead of being a man and keeping your word to her or being a good friend to me and not making me part of your duplicity, you LIE to us both. I am so very disappointed in you, I thought you were a decent man. I demanded you tell her the truth and stop deceiving her and you know what? I think you decided to keep on lying. I save my IMs and my PMS, so I can prove that I am telling the truth.

So guess what? If you lied to her again and she reads this and I know she will, you will have lost something dear, I think. You already lost my friendship. Was it worth it in trying to have your cake and eat it too? Seriously!

And no, I was not crying about this...a friend of mine on here...we both have lost a child...we were discussing it this morning...no one understands a loss like that except for another parent who has lost a child...we were both emotional sharing our losses, so I cried...and when I cry I get sick. Then too, a friend did something shoddy...and I am disappointed in him...so not a good way to start the day, but he and I are going to talk later.

So, Mister Lying Litster who lost my friendship, I hope you told the complete truth bc I have no problem showing her the dates and times of PMs and IMs.

The Truth and Nothing But,
SereneOne
 
"Dear" you know who you are and so do a few other people,

I told you if you did not tell the truth, I would, so here it goes.

YOU contacted me, YOU pursued me, YOU IM'd me every morning and night...and, even throughout the day before you had to start orientation at your new job.

I talk to several people, friends and whatever. Other than us being FRIENDS and us flirting, etc. that is where it ended, regardless of your talk of a special and deep bond and all that crap.

I just noticed you posting about talking to your girl....hmmm, "your girl" sounded serious and you and I were not serious nor have we talked on the phone. So I confronted you in an offline and then you told me how you had found someone special because you knew I did not want anything in real life and that the two of you had agreed no to be with anyone else...hmmmm....who was trying to get in the tub with me last night? Who was asking to watch me bathe? When I said I was getting out of chat and taking a bath? Not me, YOU.

So here, you have been blessed with a friend (me) and blessed with this woman that wants more with you and instead of being a man and keeping your word to her or being a good friend to me and not making me part of your duplicity, you LIE to us both. I am so very disappointed in you, I thought you were a decent man. I demanded you tell her the truth and stop deceiving her and you know what? I think you decided to keep on lying. I save my IMs and my PMS, so I can prove that I am telling the truth.

So guess what? If you lied to her again and she reads this and I know she will, you will have lost something dear, I think. You already lost my friendship. Was it worth it in trying to have your cake and eat it too? Seriously!

And no, I was not crying about this...a friend of mine on here...we both have lost a child...we were discussing it this morning...no one understands a loss like that except for another parent who has lost a child...we were both emotional sharing our losses, so I cried...and when I cry I get sick. Then too, a friend did something shoddy...and I am disappointed in him...so not a good way to start the day, but he and I are going to talk later.

So, Mister Lying Litster who lost my friendship, I hope you told the complete truth bc I have no problem showing her the dates and times of PMs and IMs.

The Truth and Nothing But,
SereneOne
Dear Serene,

I have come to you to openly apologize to you and to the woman I love. I own up and admit to everything I did. I was wrong and in the process I lost a good friend in you and possibly the woman I have truly fallen in love with. I lied and I feel terrible and I feel even worse that it may have cost me the one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Tulip, I am so in love with you and I'm sorry for making the mistakes I have made and I only hope that you can forgive me in time. Serene, you were a good friend and I am sorry for deceiving you and her. I can only hope that we might salvage some form of friendship but I doubt that is possible. I can only say that I have learned from my mistakes and I'm going to concentrate on what I can do to make Tulip truly happy everyday. I deserved everything I have received in the last few hours.

Im offering this hoping that you both will accept my apology and that my true love Tulip will take me back. Take care.
 
Dear SC...

WTF is it w/ you?!?!?! You are in a relationship!!!! Quit thinking that if we go out as friends that we are going on a date - yes I caught that little comment during the phone call...it was NEVER a date, it was merely going out as friends!!!! Perhaps there's a reason why you were called into work and you said you needed to reschedule...but seriously what don't you understand?!?!

You know that I'm always going to level w/ you. You've irritated the fuck out of me before and I've told you. Now you're trying to get me to admit that I like you as more than a friend and you damn well know you're doing it. Need I remind you that YOU called me - at 0404 hours (waking me up when I was asleep, and also rather tipsy from having had alcohol) so YES I may have said stuff that I wouldn't have normally said - and you should've known that to begin with, esp b/c when you tried reminding me I had no damn clue what you were talking about :cool:

I know you've said that you care about me, and I appreciate it...I really do. I'm flattered that you think of me like you do. Seriously tho, please STOP reading into things I say!!!! I'm quite capable of conversing about most any subject on a neutral level w/o there being any hidden meanings. YOU asked me what I planned on buying, and I answered you honestly - it does NOT mean that I had any ulterior motives nor does it mean that my position as wanting to be friends has changed!!!!

I ONLY like you as a friend, and I know it hurts you that I am unable to return your feelings. I would rather be honest w/ you tho as opposed to making you think that I care for you on a deeper level, and hurting you even more!!! Can you respect/appreciate that?!?!

If you're going to keep on bringing up the fact that there will never be an "us" - I'm quite ready to tell you FUCK OFF!!!!

Says what I mean Litster :cool:
 
Dear new crush,
What a delightful conversation we had! All I ask next time is that you charge your phone up so it doesn't die while we're talking, after only 2 hours! I can't wait until next time!

Me

P.S. Yes, you do still have a brogue, and yes, it is totally sexy!
 
Dear 7-11 Cashier,
I'm very impressed by your grasp of the Spanish language; I took Spanish for two years in high school, and you're clearly better at speaking it than I am. Having said that, would you kindly put down the telephone and ring up my beverage now? It's already been three minutes, and I can't stand here quietly looking pissed off much longer. Thank you
 
Dear SC

You've got NO clue just how ugly things can get if you don't back the fuck off! I've told you SO many times now that we are ONLY friends, and that will NEVER change! What do you NOT get?! If I have to contact your girlfriend and tell her how you're (STILL) behaving towards me, I will. You wonder why you've had two failed marriages, and multiple failed relationships?! It's b/c you end up pushing people off w/ your behaviour.

Yes I told you that you could call me - and granted I didn't answer at first, but when I called you back and YOU asked and I explained why - you were uber nosey wanting to know if the guy I was talking w/ had any romantic interest in me...WTF is that all about?! It's none of your damn business if there is a guy interestested in me...and even if there were a guy interested in me, I sure as hell wouldn't tell you!

Seriously you need to get a clue and a dose of reality - before I'm tempted to get a restraining order on your ass! :mad:

Hates being harrassed Litster :mad:
 
Dear X,

Yeah, I would. Really. I've admired you as a friend from a distance, but I always assumed you were taken. Your revelation the other day that you weren't somewhat surprised me. It's always nice to see you pop up on Facebook too :)

I would like to meet you too, maybe some time soon. I like you as a friend, and it's a pleasure being there for you to speak to and text :D

Looking Forward To Sharing The Sunset With You Litster
 
Dear X,

Please, please, please have the air conditioner repaired by tomorrow. I seriously am too old to do another nine hours in that kind of heat!

Thanks so much!

She who is tired of being soaked by noon
 
Dear X,

Please, please, please have the air conditioner repaired by tomorrow. I seriously am too old to do another nine hours in that kind of heat!

Thanks so much!

She who is tired of being soaked by noon

hmmm.......:devil::devil:
 
Dear holders of the X and Y chromosome:

Okay, I'm a guy too. I understand that you have needs and there are tons of Lit goddesses on here that when approached the proper way, can help you release.

However, you need to remember the goddesses as well and they are worthy of respect. It is needful that you stop being selfish and using your charms just for booty calls. Be honest with them.

I am not focused on any one or two posters, but we need to remember that there are people at the other end of these boards and we owe them respect.


Just sayin don;t spoil it for the rest of us. We lost too many good women because of your dicks.

One of you...
 
Dear holders of the X and Y chromosome:

Okay, I'm a guy too. I understand that you have needs and there are tons of Lit goddesses on here that when approached the proper way, can help you release.

However, you need to remember the goddesses as well and they are worthy of respect. It is needful that you stop being selfish and using your charms just for booty calls. Be honest with them.

I am not focused on any one or two posters, but we need to remember that there are people at the other end of these boards and we owe them respect.


Just sayin don;t spoil it for the rest of us. We lost too many good women because of your dicks.

One of you...

+1....
 
Dear SC...

OMG I'm SO tired of trying to be nice & polite to you! You clearly are neither listening to me or respecting my position. I have told you SO many times that I am only interested in being your friend. When I say friend there is no other hidden meaning. I appreciate you care about me, and I'm trying to respect that your feelings are what you feel, but please respect me when I say that I am NOT interested in a relationship w/ you!

NO I'm NOT going to wear a particular outfit for you, and NO I'm not going to wear a certain perfume for you - and WTF makes you ask me to do either of those for you?! You're trying to behave like you're in a relationship w/ me and I'm tired of it - we were NEVER in a relationship!!!!

Yes, we went out for breakfast and yes we went out for lunch - but that does NOT constitute a relationship so quit fucking referring to a restaurant as "Our" restaurant. There was never an "us" or "we" or "our" You are a pretty intelligent guy and yet even when I shut down the topic you still don't seem to get it. If I need to talk w/ C*** or J*** to get you to stop this shit I will - b/c you don't want to push me to the edge :mad:

Getting pissed w/ you Litster
 
dear pain,
i've had enough of you. go away. please. i've put up with you for so long now. isn't it time you left? you're making me quite cranky and not allowing me to handle my mom as well as i should. you're making it difficult for me to sleep, which is never a good thing.
signed,
tired and hurting

dear brother,
next time i leave you a message that something is wrong with mom, call me back that day, as soon as possible. don't put if off until the next day. i know you work hard and are busy at work, but face facts....mom is not getting better. i don't call you that often for help with mom. when i do, you better know it's serious. i'm not an only child. i do more than my fair share. keep in mind that i'm having problems of my own. step up to the plate and be a man.
signed,
not an only child, but feel like one.

dear doctor,
let's figure out what's going on and find a solution. if i took this long to pay you, you'd be pissed off, right?
signed,
waiting for a diagnosis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top