Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear pain,
i've had enough of you. go away. please. i've put up with you for so long now. isn't it time you left? you're making me quite cranky and not allowing me to handle my mom as well as i should. you're making it difficult for me to sleep, which is never a good thing.
signed,
tired and hurting

dear brother,
next time i leave you a message that something is wrong with mom, call me back that day, as soon as possible. don't put if off until the next day. i know you work hard and are busy at work, but face facts....mom is not getting better. i don't call you that often for help with mom. when i do, you better know it's serious. i'm not an only child. i do more than my fair share. keep in mind that i'm having problems of my own. step up to the plate and be a man.
signed,
not an only child, but feel like one.

dear doctor,
let's figure out what's going on and find a solution. if i took this long to pay you, you'd be pissed off, right?
signed,
waiting for a diagnosis

I have lived every single word of that.

Wishing that you get your answers and some relief from it all soon :rose:
 
dear pain,
i've had enough of you. go away. please. i've put up with you for so long now. isn't it time you left? you're making me quite cranky and not allowing me to handle my mom as well as i should. you're making it difficult for me to sleep, which is never a good thing.
signed,
tired and hurting

dear brother,
next time i leave you a message that something is wrong with mom, call me back that day, as soon as possible. don't put if off until the next day. i know you work hard and are busy at work, but face facts....mom is not getting better. i don't call you that often for help with mom. when i do, you better know it's serious. i'm not an only child. i do more than my fair share. keep in mind that i'm having problems of my own. step up to the plate and be a man.
signed,
not an only child, but feel like one.

dear doctor,
let's figure out what's going on and find a solution. if i took this long to pay you, you'd be pissed off, right?
signed,
waiting for a diagnosis

xoxoxoxoxox But you do make good coffee. Love you Slavey, if you need some help, call me, I'll come by. :heart:


Dear Woman I Thought More of,

I didn't ruin anything for you, you were not going to stay IN the house anyway, you informed me you wouldn't even go IN the house. So you had your 100 a night hotel room. You could still have your $100 a night hotel room, enjoy the beach, and visit.

You, madam, have altered the course of our friendship forever. Your "pissed off" is more a childish tantrum, and it is exactly the same thing you complain about your daughter doing. Pouting, saying ugly things, doing intentionally cruel things. Yep, that apple didn't fall far from your very not nice tree.

Everyone, even the man you are engaged to, says you are wrong. Everyone says "who does what she did" about what you did.

Cancelling appointments for us, after you made them and I was on the way there and leaving it to the business to call me and inform me? Shame on you. Shame all over on you.

But, as I stated. I will still be respectful when need be, I will never treat you as you have me, and one last thing...I'll never let you close again.

Lesson Learned, and actually...that makes me happy. Better to know, than to not.
 
Dear Wife,

I know I'm not perfect either. I don't need you to be perfect. But I come home and say "hi, how was your day" and kiss you. When I get that cold fish non-response, I don't know how to interpret that. I just don't know how to interpret that. And, since I got yelled another time for ignoring you, when I thought I was "giving you space" I'm reluctant to just "give you space."
Try communicating with me.

Signed,
Blown off, yet again, and not in the good way...
 
Dear Snotty colleague,

You know, you piddly ass little problem is not that big a deal. There are many problems we are sovling, and I promise, we'll get to yours.

Honestly, you would think the fact that your last promotion was in question because of this kind of attitude would have taught you something. Next time, I won't be going to bat for you. Guaranteed.

Signed,
Fuck off
 
Dear X,

Do not ask me to arrive 30 minutes early so we can talk about all that's going on with me and then turn it into 45 minutes of YOUR life and YOUR problems. Friendship is supposed to go both ways and, honestly, I'm forever the one answering YOUR cries for help and you don't answer mine.

And people wonder why I don't let people into my life. :rolleyes:

Most Sincerely,

Really Didn't Want To Spend My Afternoon Biting My Tongue.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear X:
Please please please be in a good mood tomorrow. I know you're trying to quit smoking, and thats great, but please don't take your frustration out on me. Seriously, I'm just trying to do my job. And I'd really appreciate it if you don't jump down my throat while I'm with customers.
 
Dear X,

Do not ask me to arrive 30 minutes early so we can talk about all that's going on with me and then turn it into 45 minutes of YOUR life and YOUR problems. Friendship is supposed to go both ways and, honestly, I'm forever the one answering YOUR cries for help and you don't answer mine.

And people wonder why I don't let people into my life. :rolleyes:

Most Sincerely,

Really Didn't Want To Spend My Afternoon Biting My Tongue.

hugs!!!
 
Dear X:
Please please please be in a good mood tomorrow. I know you're trying to quit smoking, and thats great, but please don't take your frustration out on me. Seriously, I'm just trying to do my job. And I'd really appreciate it if you don't jump down my throat while I'm with customers.

hugs!!!!!
 
Dear Whiny Coworker,

Yes, my voice does carry in a room with solid, two foot thick walls made in 1939. Yes, I was talking about something not work related. It's called camaraderie and getting along with your coworkers.

Considering the times I've been the one to solve your problems and made sure everything was set to your liking, don't think I will do that again. Nor will the people I work with.

Remember, you need me more than I need you.

The one who is asked to move mountains
 
Dear Accidental Text Receiver,

Thank you for being a good sport about receiving my text looking for my male babysitter. I'm fortunate to find out you're legal with the thoughts going through my head.

Signed,

Looking for Another Male Babysitter :D
 
Dear holders of the X and Y chromosome:

Okay, I'm a guy too. I understand that you have needs and there are tons of Lit goddesses on here that when approached the proper way, can help you release.

However, you need to remember the goddesses as well and they are worthy of respect. It is needful that you stop being selfish and using your charms just for booty calls. Be honest with them.

I am not focused on any one or two posters, but we need to remember that there are people at the other end of these boards and we owe them respect.


Just sayin don;t spoil it for the rest of us. We lost too many good women because of your dicks.

One of you...


Standing Ovation!!!!!!!!
 
Dear Mr. Migraine,

Please get the hell out of my head. I have a limited amount of space in there and you're hogging it all up.
 
Dear X,

Do not ask me to arrive 30 minutes early so we can talk about all that's going on with me and then turn it into 45 minutes of YOUR life and YOUR problems. Friendship is supposed to go both ways and, honestly, I'm forever the one answering YOUR cries for help and you don't answer mine.

And people wonder why I don't let people into my life. :rolleyes:

Most Sincerely,

Really Didn't Want To Spend My Afternoon Biting My Tongue.

Ugh, sorry, hun. I know what it's like when friendships feel like an endurance test and it sucks. People can suck sometimes. *sigh*
 
Dear young jogging lady that waved, smiled and said hi this morning,

SO....

*cue mood lighting and soft jazz music*

I see we meet again. Our little chess game continues. Another sweet smile and wave, me doing my little smirk and nod while trying not to violently jizz my pants at the sight of your beautiful Amazonian body in a well-filled out sports bra and short shorts. Not to say I regularly jizz my pants. I'm proud to say my jizz to pants record remains completely clean. I'm just saying that if anyone were to tarnish my record it could potentially be you.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I do know where I WISH I was going. Into your pants. Take you back to your place, undress you, maybe watch you bathe...oh no, no, you don't need to put on anything. I like you just like....

Oh, pardon me, there goes my record.

*sips martini*

But it's okay, because I've got all afternoon. And I've already reloaded. I cant stay ALL DAY, though. My job interview at Big Lots isn't until 4pm. But that's plenty of time to fill YOU out. Like a job application (that was the reference).

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that I want to congratulate you. You've just joined the top 50 of my bate fantasy girls. How does it feel?

Love/lust,

The NRJ
 
Dear Hottie Houseguest,

Stop that blatant flirting...I'm tired of picking my jaw off the floor. I know I haven't seen you in 32 years, but we don't have to catch up in one free for all innuendo fest.

Signed,

One Tired Jaw Girl
 
Dear young jogging lady that waved, smiled and said hi this morning,

SO....

*cue mood lighting and soft jazz music*

I see we meet again. Our little chess game continues. Another sweet smile and wave, me doing my little smirk and nod while trying not to violently jizz my pants at the sight of your beautiful Amazonian body in a well-filled out sports bra and short shorts. Not to say I regularly jizz my pants. I'm proud to say my jizz to pants record remains completely clean. I'm just saying that if anyone were to tarnish my record it could potentially be you.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I do know where I WISH I was going. Into your pants. Take you back to your place, undress you, maybe watch you bathe...oh no, no, you don't need to put on anything. I like you just like....

Oh, pardon me, there goes my record.

*sips martini*

But it's okay, because I've got all afternoon. And I've already reloaded. I cant stay ALL DAY, though. My job interview at Big Lots isn't until 4pm. But that's plenty of time to fill YOU out. Like a job application (that was the reference).

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that I want to congratulate you. You've just joined the top 50 of my bate fantasy girls. How does it feel?

Love/lust,

The NRJ

At the risk of you never speaking to me again, Butterscotch Man....I LOVE YOU!:heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose:
 
Dear Mr. Migraine,

Please get the hell out of my head. I have a limited amount of space in there and you're hogging it all up.

*hugs* those always suck! I hope it goes away soon!

Dear he who controls the weather,
If you are going to tease me with lightning in the distance and send me 30 mph winds that will have me no doubt chasing my trash can down the road, could you at least give me some freaking rain!!!!

A very cranky Spicy
 
Dear Hottie Houseguest,

Stop that blatant flirting...I'm tired of picking my jaw off the floor. I know I haven't seen you in 32 years, but we don't have to catch up in one free for all innuendo fest.

Signed,

One Tired Jaw Girl

: ) awesome sweets...
 
Dear Mother Nature,

You picked a really bad time to get me sick. I would appreciate it if you could take it away for now so I can concentrate on the 500 things I need to get done in the next 2 weeks, then you can commence with the sickness and I'll be down with it, ok? Oh and while you're at it, my kid has been through enough. This coughing/mucousy/moody as hell business must stop right now as well. Never to commence again. Are we clear?

Respectfully, The Highland Lassie.
----------------------------------------------------
Dear DIY Network/HGTV Remodels,

You know I could really use the 2011 Blog Cabin Home Giveaway on the Chesapeake. And I know you want to give it to me. So just give it to me already. I promise I will never ask you for another thing besides this $3 million home and enough money to pay the taxes and upkeep on it. That's it, not really too much to ask, is it? ::subliminal messaging:: {{give it to me....give it to me....give it to me....}} BTW, why the HELL did you put the fireplace mantle centered on the wall when the fireplace itself is only covering the left hand side of the wall?? You people DO know how to do interior design, right?? Let me at it, I'll fix it.

Sincerely, A Hopeful HomeOwner
-----------------------------------------------------
Dear TLC Network,

I'm pissed off at you. Not because of cancelling Kate Plus However Many Kids She Has Now, cuz she annoys me to no end. But you cancelled LA Ink, one of my guilty pleasures that I really get into. Not cool, dudes. Not cool. It wasn't bad enough that ABC cancelled Cupid and Flash Forward on me or that Firefly got cancelled back in the day or Syfy cancelled Eureka. No, that's wasn't enough for you assholes, was it? I don't wanna watch shows about 650 lb Virgins or fucking Bridezillas that can't pick out a wedding dress. So consider this a warning. If you cancel NY Ink on me, you are DEAD to me. You hear me? DEAD.

Signed, A Very Very Pissed Off Tattoo Lover (which is ironic because I have none)
 
Dear Mother Nature,

You picked a really bad time to get me sick. I would appreciate it if you could take it away for now so I can concentrate on the 500 things I need to get done in the next 2 weeks, then you can commence with the sickness and I'll be down with it, ok? Oh and while you're at it, my kid has been through enough. This coughing/mucousy/moody as hell business must stop right now as well. Never to commence again. Are we clear?

Respectfully, The Highland Lassie.
----------------------------------------------------

If you can figure out how to get Mother Nature to take your cold away PLEASE let me know. I am sick also and I really do not have time to just sit and relax to get over it. Yeah while it is nice it is not going to happen.
Please Mother Nature make both of us busy ladies well again
 
Dear TLC Network,

I'm pissed off at you. Not because of cancelling Kate Plus However Many Kids She Has Now, cuz she annoys me to no end. But you cancelled LA Ink, one of my guilty pleasures that I really get into. Not cool, dudes. Not cool. It wasn't bad enough that ABC cancelled Cupid and Flash Forward on me or that Firefly got cancelled back in the day or Syfy cancelled Eureka. No, that's wasn't enough for you assholes, was it? I don't wanna watch shows about 650 lb Virgins or fucking Bridezillas that can't pick out a wedding dress. So consider this a warning. If you cancel NY Ink on me, you are DEAD to me. You hear me? DEAD.

Signed, A Very Very Pissed Off Tattoo Lover (which is ironic because I have none)

SyFy cancelled Eureka?!? WTFUCK?? I like that show. :(

Those Bridezilla shows make me physically ill. Basically anything wedding related I can't watch. Some of these people think they're the Rochefellers or some other such nonsense.

NY Ink is pretty awesome. Since Torres quit you think we're gonna get a new spin off? I like that 'New York Groove' is the theme song. I love that tune.

Also, sorry you're sick. Want me to bring over some chicken soup? ;)
 
Dear Wasps,
find other kitchen to buzz in,
thank you kindly
not afraid of you but don't want to hurt you either me.
 
At the risk of you never speaking to me again, Butterscotch Man....I LOVE YOU!:heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose:

Awwww, you're a sweetie, c'mere you! :kiss: :)

But really, this girl, she's like Bo Derek to my Dudley Moore. She makes my life feel like a Blake Edwards movie. :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Pouting, Ridiculous Woman of My Acquaintance,

What the heck you gonna do when we have to have dinner together next week? Glower?

Grow the Heck Up you Selfish Twit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top