Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
SyFy cancelled Eureka?!? WTFUCK?? I like that show. :(

NY Ink is pretty awesome. Since Torres quit you think we're gonna get a new spin off? I like that 'New York Groove' is the theme song. I love that tune.

Also, sorry you're sick. Want me to bring over some chicken soup? ;)
Chicken soup sounds lovely right about now! You're so sweet! :rose: I'll leave the back door open. :)

I would love to get another "ink" show to replace LA Ink, but I can't stand Torres. I'd love to see a Corey centered show as I've liked him since the beginning of it all.

And yes, Eureka was cancelled this week but episodes will play until the spring. Something at least!
 
Dear X.

You know, you really amaze me. Yesterday you were all weepy over losing a job you held for an entire week and a half. So last nite you go spend bucks on take out, bitch about the light bill, and blow off your second "job".

So you make a plan. "Eveything will be all better if i go out and rescue two baby rabbits and add them to the four animals i already have that need to be put to sleep."

Can you please get a fucking clue.


your roomie. (who is ahead on rent by bunch and you are still broke)
 
Dear X.

You know, you really amaze me. Yesterday you were all weepy over losing a job you held for an entire week and a half. So last nite you go spend bucks on take out, bitch about the light bill, and blow off your second "job".

So you make a plan. "Eveything will be all better if i go out and rescue two baby rabbits and add them to the four animals i already have that need to be put to sleep."

Can you please get a fucking clue.


your roomie. (who is ahead on rent by bunch and you are still broke)

Oh that made me laugh! Brilliant.

Dear X,

i'm confused - please at least give me the courteousy of explaining.

pg
 
Dear sexy-cut-jeans man
I see you every weekend in the same place and you still can't raise your eyes above my chest. Now I know I have a fabulous rack but you're never going to really know just how unless you can look up into my baby blues and string a sentence together. I hope to God you can, as your arse in those jeans and that cheeky smile has been noticed and admired and it would be such a darn pity if you were just a pretty face. Get it together dude because I'm turning the spotlight on you over the next couple of days and I have to say you'd be well advised to rise to the occasion.
 
Dear all three of you dipsticks, grow up ffs, do you really think anyone is impressed by it, it's not working....or haven't you noticed that yet, either stop it or go away, there's nothing here for you
me that thinks you really don't have a clue.

Dear you,
I hope you feel better soon, sleep well tonight my darling
me that wants you to feel okay again xxx
 
Chicken soup sounds lovely right about now! You're so sweet! :rose: I'll leave the back door open. :)

I would love to get another "ink" show to replace LA Ink, but I can't stand Torres. I'd love to see a Corey centered show as I've liked him since the beginning of it all.

And yes, Eureka was cancelled this week but episodes will play until the spring. Something at least!

Very nice ;). It's the canned stuff, I hope that's okay. :p :kiss:

Yeah Torres is pretty obnoxious but I can't lie, I'd totally watch a show with him. Do you think he's gonna take Ami's people with him since he left?

That's very sad. I've actually really been enjoying the current batch of SyFy shows, including Eureka. Alphas is pretty cool too.
 
Dear X;
I'm sorry I cant give you free contacts. Its the law, and I'm not about to break the law to make you happy. And I deeply doubt your " I'm going out of town" excuse for wanting contact lenses that only last ONE DAY. That's just ridiculous. Why the hell would you want one day lenses for what must be a multi-day trip? I think you are trying to take me for a ride, you know. And thankfully, I have an understanding boss. When I open tomorrow, I'm going to tell him all about your little stunt. Yes, it might be " in the computer" . Yes, if you were nicer or had more time I MIGHT be able to look up the rules, and MAYBE help you better. But you were in a rush and rude, so quite frankly, I don't give a damn.
Oh, and I work there because I'm qualified, polite, and intelligent. Which is more than I can say for you.
 
Dear X:

I enjoyed our time on Wednesday and am REALLY looking forward to Saturday. I love that we totally had sex on your sofa with your brother just two rooms away. That you are looking forward to more as much as me just makes me that much more impatient -in a good way.

Yours In Naughtiness.

L
 
Dear SC

WTF is it w/ you? You're a damn thick headed twisted fucking idiot!!!!!! When will you fucking listen to me?! While I appreciate that you invited me out to dinner, I wasn't aware that you had an ulterior motive.

I'm shocked that you broke up w/ your girlfriend, but even more so I'm stunned that you did so b/c you had thought I would've changed my mind.

You speak, read and write English so why the fuck don't you understand English when I have said SO many times and have made it SO clear that I'm only interested in a platonic friendship w/ you. That will NEVER change!!!!

Me :cool:

~~~~


Dear asshole boy occupying a mans body that lives w/ me

Your priorities are so fucking screwed up it's not funny. You were just in an auto accident, and most people would take their vehicle to an auto collision centre but no...you want to take the only other vehicle we have and go traipsing about the city - for what?!

You're also damn lucky I didn't call the police on your ass after what you did. You're lucky I didn't b/c you would've looked quite foolish to deny that you didn't hurt me, especially given that I've got an abrasion to my elbow and arm from where you pushed me into the corner wall by the door, and yeah it's going to leave a bruise...not that you care you frigid, insecure asshole :mad:

You had me...you lost me - you'll realise it one day ;) Me.
 
Last edited:
Dear Hottie Houseguest,

Stop that blatant flirting...I'm tired of picking my jaw off the floor. I know I haven't seen you in 32 years, but we don't have to catch up in one free for all innuendo fest.

Signed,

One Tired Jaw Girl

Dear her hotty houseguest ... you are a hotty ...that is all....me litster
 
Dear X -
It's bad enough what happened here. But to hear your a client it scares me. You were too young and you made bad decisions. What happened to you should never happen to any woman. Justice will be served.
Me Litster
 
Dear AC in the truck,

Thanks for going out just a few miles after the warranty did and in the hottest fucking month on record. I'll show you you little fucker. I'm not going to use you at all. Until you're fixed.

Dear Dealer Service Manager,

I love you like a brother, but $2K? Fuck.

Dear Local Service Station,

I love you, dude. And I'll see you Tuesday.
 
dear paper delivery man,
why did you deliver so early today and catch me outside in my jammies? hope you had a good peek!
signed,
early morning jammie walker
 
Dear SC

WTF is it w/ you? You're a damn thick headed twisted fucking idiot!!!!!! When will you fucking listen to me?! While I appreciate that you invited me out to dinner, I wasn't aware that you had an ulterior motive.

I'm shocked that you broke up w/ your girlfriend, but even more so I'm stunned that you did so b/c you had thought I would've changed my mind.

You speak, read and write English so why the fuck don't you understand English when I have said SO many times and have made it SO clear that I'm only interested in a platonic friendship w/ you. That will NEVER change!!!!

Me :cool:

~~~~


Dear asshole boy occupying a mans body that lives w/ me

Your priorities are so fucking screwed up it's not funny. You were just in an auto accident, and most people would take their vehicle to an auto collision centre but no...you want to take the only other vehicle we have and go traipsing about the city - for what?!

You're also damn lucky I didn't call the police on your ass after what you did. You're lucky I didn't b/c you would've looked quite foolish to deny that you didn't hurt me, especially given that I've got an abrasion to my elbow and arm from where you pushed me into the corner wall by the door, and yeah it's going to leave a bruise...not that you care you frigid, insecure asshole :mad:

You had me...you lost me - you'll realise it one day ;) Me.

Dear man who lives with SD,

You really are a motherfuckin' gem, aren't you?! I bet your momma would be proud of the "man" you've become.

She is better than you will ever deserve..........

fucker.

Signed, Me..............
 
Dear asshole boy occupying a mans body that lives w/ me

Your priorities are so fucking screwed up it's not funny. You were just in an auto accident, and most people would take their vehicle to an auto collision centre but no...you want to take the only other vehicle we have and go traipsing about the city - for what?!

You're also damn lucky I didn't call the police on your ass after what you did. You're lucky I didn't b/c you would've looked quite foolish to deny that you didn't hurt me, especially given that I've got an abrasion to my elbow and arm from where you pushed me into the corner wall by the door, and yeah it's going to leave a bruise...not that you care you frigid, insecure asshole :mad:

You had me...you lost me - you'll realise it one day ;) Me.

Damn. What a fucktard. Doesn't he know that he will have to sleep sometime...and a penis superglued to a thigh is no fun at all.
 
Dear Jogging Girl,

*cue soft music*

It's so funny how we keep running into each other, isn't it? Why if I didn't know better I'd think you were chasing me. But I know that's probably impossible. I'm more of a power walker and you're a full blown runner.

So weird to run into you at the Borders of all places. You probably didn't recognize me without my iPod and sunglasses. Two things I have no need for in public. Well, the iPod sure but that's for hooking into the Wifi. Can you believe the Borders Wifi doesn't have a filter on their Wifi. I can totally just look at porn if I want.

And furthermore when the fuck did Borders become my central hangout? Maybe this could be a regular thing, hanging out at places that are going out of business. I mean what are they going to do? Bust me for loitering?

Anyway I'm waffling. I see you're out with a friend who's equally as cute. My guess is that maybe you two were bored and were hoping to find an Italian guy who hangs out at bookstores to bring home and share. That probably isn't the case at all. But it is my 'bate fantasy.

*sips martini*

Anyway, uh, yeah, I want to fuck you, blah blah let's do it.

Peace, love, fertile shoves,

NRJ
 
Dear HR-type Folks:

Every time I read an article about the job market and how you have to go through 500/1000/1500/whatever amount of resumes for a job, 3 words come to mind:

Boo Fucking Hoo!

It's your job!

You whine about not being able to find the perfect person for a job yet at the same time offer advice to people, telling them NOT to look for the perfect job but find one which is close to what they want and grow into it.

Hey jackoffs, how about this piece of advice; get your head out of your collective asses, stop writing job descriptions which no one, not even the person who previously filled the position, can do and dump the the craptacular software you use to filter resumes and maybe, just maybe, you'll be amazed at what you find if you DO YOUR JOB.

The fact that you keep reposting the same jobs month after month should tell you something. Either your standards are too high or you're just jerking people around by posting the descriptions.

You claim you want hard workers, people that show up on time and work well with others, yet you can't follow your own advice. So why should we listen to you?

With a real unemployment rate of 12 - 14%, there is no excuse for you not to find someone to fill your open position. The fact that you openly admit you won't look at people who have been unemployed longer than six months perfectly illustrates why your whining should be ignored. You want someone who will work hard and show up on time? Hire someone who's unemployed. In this market I can guarantee you they will work their fingers to bone to make sure they don't lose their job again.

With Vitriolic Disdain,

One who has a job but is tired of working with Incompetents and Morons and would like to use the degree they just paid for, out of their own pocket.
 
Dear x (which stands for utter cock)

Why on earth do people like you feel the need to shout abuse and shit at others as they pass?

What, I offend you just by being, do I? Well that's 1 to me at least, you utter fucking moronic little prick! If it impresses the hot girl in the passenger seat then good luck with that thick twat too - now don't hit a tree will ya......
 
Dear HR-type Folks:

Every time I read an article about the job market and how you have to go through 500/1000/1500/whatever amount of resumes for a job, 3 words come to mind:

Boo Fucking Hoo!

It's your job!

You whine about not being able to find the perfect person for a job yet at the same time offer advice to people, telling them NOT to look for the perfect job but find one which is close to what they want and grow into it.

Hey jackoffs, how about this piece of advice; get your head out of your collective asses, stop writing job descriptions which no one, not even the person who previously filled the position, can do and dump the the craptacular software you use to filter resumes and maybe, just maybe, you'll be amazed at what you find if you DO YOUR JOB.

The fact that you keep reposting the same jobs month after month should tell you something. Either your standards are too high or you're just jerking people around by posting the descriptions.

You claim you want hard workers, people that show up on time and work well with others, yet you can't follow your own advice. So why should we listen to you?

With a real unemployment rate of 12 - 14%, there is no excuse for you not to find someone to fill your open position. The fact that you openly admit you won't look at people who have been unemployed longer than six months perfectly illustrates why your whining should be ignored. You want someone who will work hard and show up on time? Hire someone who's unemployed. In this market I can guarantee you they will work their fingers to bone to make sure they don't lose their job again.

With Vitriolic Disdain,

One who has a job but is tired of working with Incompetents and Morons and would like to use the degree they just paid for, out of their own pocket.

Beautifully said! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top