Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear India,

Please come back in 2-3 Years when you have a decent cricket team.

Signed,
England.
 
Dear you

I really enjoyed talking with you today my gorgeous sexy man and I like you shortening my name and I think you're lovely and I can't wait to see you again.
Me that thinks you are gorgeous and sexy and wants to do that thing for you. xxxxxxx
 
Dear Jogging Girl,

*cue soft music*

It's so funny how we keep running into each other, isn't it? Why if I didn't know better I'd think you were chasing me. But I know that's probably impossible. I'm more of a power walker and you're a full blown runner.

So weird to run into you at the Borders of all places. You probably didn't recognize me without my iPod and sunglasses. Two things I have no need for in public. Well, the iPod sure but that's for hooking into the Wifi. Can you believe the Borders Wifi doesn't have a filter on their Wifi. I can totally just look at porn if I want.

And furthermore when the fuck did Borders become my central hangout? Maybe this could be a regular thing, hanging out at places that are going out of business. I mean what are they going to do? Bust me for loitering?

Anyway I'm waffling. I see you're out with a friend who's equally as cute. My guess is that maybe you two were bored and were hoping to find an Italian guy who hangs out at bookstores to bring home and share. That probably isn't the case at all. But it is my 'bate fantasy.

*sips martini*

Anyway, uh, yeah, I want to fuck you, blah blah let's do it.

Peace, love, fertile shoves,

NRJ

Oh dear lord you crack me up!!

You so deserve this threesome just for this post alone. I hope you get it. ;)
 
Dear HR-type Folks:

Every time I read an article about the job market and how you have to go through 500/1000/1500/whatever amount of resumes for a job, 3 words come to mind:

Boo Fucking Hoo!

It's your job!

You whine about not being able to find the perfect person for a job yet at the same time offer advice to people, telling them NOT to look for the perfect job but find one which is close to what they want and grow into it.

Hey jackoffs, how about this piece of advice; get your head out of your collective asses, stop writing job descriptions which no one, not even the person who previously filled the position, can do and dump the the craptacular software you use to filter resumes and maybe, just maybe, you'll be amazed at what you find if you DO YOUR JOB.

The fact that you keep reposting the same jobs month after month should tell you something. Either your standards are too high or you're just jerking people around by posting the descriptions.

You claim you want hard workers, people that show up on time and work well with others, yet you can't follow your own advice. So why should we listen to you?

With a real unemployment rate of 12 - 14%, there is no excuse for you not to find someone to fill your open position. The fact that you openly admit you won't look at people who have been unemployed longer than six months perfectly illustrates why your whining should be ignored. You want someone who will work hard and show up on time? Hire someone who's unemployed. In this market I can guarantee you they will work their fingers to bone to make sure they don't lose their job again.

With Vitriolic Disdain,

One who has a job but is tired of working with Incompetents and Morons and would like to use the degree they just paid for, out of their own pocket.

Awesome.

I've seen openings and have said to myself, "this person doesn't exist."

i.e. We want a software manager with great communications skills who can code like a rock star.

Yes, you do, but that person doesn't exist.
 
Dear HR-type Folks:

Every time I read an article about the job market and how you have to go through 500/1000/1500/whatever amount of resumes for a job, 3 words come to mind:

Boo Fucking Hoo!

It's your job!

You whine about not being able to find the perfect person for a job yet at the same time offer advice to people, telling them NOT to look for the perfect job but find one which is close to what they want and grow into it.

Hey jackoffs, how about this piece of advice; get your head out of your collective asses, stop writing job descriptions which no one, not even the person who previously filled the position, can do and dump the the craptacular software you use to filter resumes and maybe, just maybe, you'll be amazed at what you find if you DO YOUR JOB.

The fact that you keep reposting the same jobs month after month should tell you something. Either your standards are too high or you're just jerking people around by posting the descriptions.

You claim you want hard workers, people that show up on time and work well with others, yet you can't follow your own advice. So why should we listen to you?

With a real unemployment rate of 12 - 14%, there is no excuse for you not to find someone to fill your open position. The fact that you openly admit you won't look at people who have been unemployed longer than six months perfectly illustrates why your whining should be ignored. You want someone who will work hard and show up on time? Hire someone who's unemployed. In this market I can guarantee you they will work their fingers to bone to make sure they don't lose their job again.

With Vitriolic Disdain,

One who has a job but is tired of working with Incompetents and Morons and would like to use the degree they just paid for, out of their own pocket.

Well said...if I may add my own frustration onto this...

Dear Hiring companies;

I struggle to comprehend WHY you post an ad and then I applied - knowing I met the qualifications, and in less than a two days time you send me a notice that due to a hiring freeze the position for which I've applied is no longer available. Please explain WHY you would even post the position if you had no intentions on even hiring someone. :rolleyes:

To the other companies: I appreciate your notification that I'm qualified for the position for which you advertised, and for which I applied. What I don't understand is why you advertised the position and the only notice you sent me in return is that I'm qualified and you'll keep my resume on file for a year. Why are you unable to give me the job :confused:

Me...tired of job hunting :(
 
Oh dear lord you crack me up!!

You so deserve this threesome just for this post alone. I hope you get it. ;)


Hehe here's hoping! ;)

I'm keeping 'em crossed. Hopefully they'll UNcross. Wakka wakka ;)
 
Dear X,

Trying to prove me wrong... always back fires.. you would do well to remember that.

Signed,

I wouldn't say it if I didn't know it :rolleyes:
 
Dear HR-type Folks:

Every time I read an article about the job market and how you have to go through 500/1000/1500/whatever amount of resumes for a job, 3 words come to mind:

Boo Fucking Hoo!

It's your job!

You whine about not being able to find the perfect person for a job yet at the same time offer advice to people, telling them NOT to look for the perfect job but find one which is close to what they want and grow into it.

Hey jackoffs, how about this piece of advice; get your head out of your collective asses, stop writing job descriptions which no one, not even the person who previously filled the position, can do and dump the the craptacular software you use to filter resumes and maybe, just maybe, you'll be amazed at what you find if you DO YOUR JOB.

The fact that you keep reposting the same jobs month after month should tell you something. Either your standards are too high or you're just jerking people around by posting the descriptions.

You claim you want hard workers, people that show up on time and work well with others, yet you can't follow your own advice. So why should we listen to you?

With a real unemployment rate of 12 - 14%, there is no excuse for you not to find someone to fill your open position. The fact that you openly admit you won't look at people who have been unemployed longer than six months perfectly illustrates why your whining should be ignored. You want someone who will work hard and show up on time? Hire someone who's unemployed. In this market I can guarantee you they will work their fingers to bone to ake sure they don't lose their job again.

With Vitriolic Disdain,

One who has a job but is tired of working with Incompetents and Morons and would like to use the degree they just paid for, out of their own pocket.

Well said. Nat applied to a job posting (and had the experience, credentials and references that should have gotten him the job) and they kept reposting the job. He called several times and each time they acted like they'd never heard of him. That job is still posted. What in the world?


totally separate dear x

Dear X,

You go right ahead and omit someone you love to prove a point. It isn't the point you are trying to prove, but you are proving a point.

I have no patience for fit throwing, pouting and intentional cruelty. You guys just make me sad....sad for you, and sad for those you continue to harm with your pouting and hatefulness.:(
 
Dear Lettuce Wraps,

I want to thank you for your deliciousness. Not only did you fill the hunger and desire that I have had for you all day, but you did so in the most delicate and delightful way. I am sure the person next to me wonderd what those sounds were that were coming from me as she has never heard them before. Oh but you have haven't you? Yes you have. If I wasn't afraid of getting a lettuce cut and having to explain myself to the hospital staff, I would make love to you.

Stuffed to the point I can barely see my big toe (nail)
 
Dear Jogging Girl,

*cue soft music*

It's so funny how we keep running into each other, isn't it? Why if I didn't know better I'd think you were chasing me. But I know that's probably impossible. I'm more of a power walker and you're a full blown runner.

So weird to run into you at the Borders of all places. You probably didn't recognize me without my iPod and sunglasses. Two things I have no need for in public. Well, the iPod sure but that's for hooking into the Wifi. Can you believe the Borders Wifi doesn't have a filter on their Wifi. I can totally just look at porn if I want.

And furthermore when the fuck did Borders become my central hangout? Maybe this could be a regular thing, hanging out at places that are going out of business. I mean what are they going to do? Bust me for loitering?

Anyway I'm waffling. I see you're out with a friend who's equally as cute. My guess is that maybe you two were bored and were hoping to find an Italian guy who hangs out at bookstores to bring home and share. That probably isn't the case at all. But it is my 'bate fantasy.

*sips martini*

Anyway, uh, yeah, I want to fuck you, blah blah let's do it.

Peace, love, fertile shoves,

NRJ

This made me smile :) I was at Borders today too...chuckling endlessly at the prices they're still charging even though they're going out of business. You weren't the guy in the corner booth of the cafe with a laptop and a boner, were you? *wink* Sorry I'm not your jogging dream girl. Zumba is more my speed...lol
 
Very nice ;). It's the canned stuff, I hope that's okay. :p :kiss:

Yeah Torres is pretty obnoxious but I can't lie, I'd totally watch a show with him. Do you think he's gonna take Ami's people with him since he left?

That's very sad. I've actually really been enjoying the current batch of SyFy shows, including Eureka. Alphas is pretty cool too.

The canned stuff would work totally fine ;) :kiss:

I do think Torres is going to take quite a few of Ami's people with him. I have to be honest and say Ami seems like a hard ass to work for. I like him and I like his work, but he seems like he would be super difficult to get along with. Of course, Torres is just a D-Bag. But a very watchable one. Whatever they do, they'd better give me another tatt show to replace LA Ink.

Mondays nights on SyFy are awesome. Eureka, Warehouse 13, and Alphas all on one night. At least until Eureka ends in the spring. Bastards!

Dear asshole boy occupying a mans body that lives w/ me

Your priorities are so fucking screwed up it's not funny. You were just in an auto accident, and most people would take their vehicle to an auto collision centre but no...you want to take the only other vehicle we have and go traipsing about the city - for what?!

You're also damn lucky I didn't call the police on your ass after what you did. You're lucky I didn't b/c you would've looked quite foolish to deny that you didn't hurt me, especially given that I've got an abrasion to my elbow and arm from where you pushed me into the corner wall by the door, and yeah it's going to leave a bruise...not that you care you frigid, insecure asshole :mad:

You had me...you lost me - you'll realise it one day ;) Me.

I am so so sorry you have to deal with an unadulterated FUCKTARD like him. I'm sorry you were hurt like that. :( I lived with one of those for years. I hope for your sake that you're able to get away from him so he can't hurt you anymore!!
 
Last edited:
The canned stuff would work totally fine ;) :kiss:

I do think Torres is going to take quite a few of Ami's people with him. I have to be honest and say Ami seems like a hard ass to work for. I like him and I like his work, but he seems like he would be super difficult to get along with. Of course, Torres is just a D-Bag. But a very watchable one. Whatever they do, they'd better give me another tatt show to replace LA Ink.

Mondays nights on SyFy are awesome. Eureka, Warehouse 13, and Alphas all on one night. At least until Eureka ends in the spring. Bastards!



I am so so sorry you have to deal with an unadulterated FUCKTARD like him. I'm sorry you were hurt like that. :( I lived with one of those for years. I hope for your sake that you're able to get away from him so he can't hurt you anymore!!

Hehe cool :kiss:

Ami seems like he'd be a total hardass. Anyone that keeps a boxing ring in the basement pretty much has to be a hardass. ;). But I'd love to be in a work enviornment where pranks are the norm. Also Megan is a cutie.

Still sad about Eureka. A lot of shows on SyFy don't seem to much by way of shelf-life. Probably because they tend to be more expensive.

And SD I'm so sorry you have to deal with such a creep. Violence against women and domestic violence altogether is something I just straight up hate. I've actually been in an abusive relationship before and it was horrible. I was fortunate that I had people help me get out of it. I hope you do the same and SOON. *hugs*
 
Dear Mother Nature,

You came rocking thru here two nights in a row at 3am waking my ass up with all that noisy thunder and shit. THAT is bullshit and it needs to stop. If you try that little stunt again tonight our love affair will be over!

Yours truly,

Light and restless sleeper
 
Dear X,

You are such a good person...dizzy, but so good. I'm glad you are now part of my life....and at the same time I think, "Lord help us."



Dear Y,

Nat's right, you are trying too hard. Please stop, and just be.



Dear Z,

You are a hemorrhoid on the ass of life, and how nice for all of us when you are removed.

so sad, but so true.
 
Dear X,

You are such a good person...dizzy, but so good. I'm glad you are now part of my life....and at the same time I think, "Lord help us."



Dear Y,

Nat's right, you are trying too hard. Please stop, and just be.



Dear Z,

You are a hemorrhoid on the ass of life, and how nice for all of us when you are removed.
so sad, but so true.

Dear X,

:(
 
Dear Z,

You are a hemorrhoid on the ass of life, and how nice for all of us when you are removed.

so sad, but so true.

Meh, it's good to be appreciated for something at least. Even if it's when I go away. ;)
 
Dear Guys who will be annoying me today,

I don't disagree that the previous boss was inept and completely out of his element.
But you all make it infuckingcredibly difficult to accomplish much around here. The reorganization is going to happen, and you scream and yell, but all it will do is make you look like the assholes that you are.
My unit will live and thrive, no matter what. Because we are core. Every organization like ours has one. That's not true of your unit. You might keep that in mind.

Signed
Really, I don't want to spend more than an hour on this today.
 
Dear X,

Would you please stop telling our children that I'm fat b/c I drink pop or drink coffee. Would you also realize that I have drastically cut my pop intake by a ton..............and sucking down the water like it's going out of style.

Also, while we're at it...................I'm so sorry I'm not the stick thin barbie model girl (well not really but for the sake of this...........I guess I am). I'm so sorry that I had to go get pregnant and gain weight and fill out b/c of it. I'm sorry I need to eat so I can have energy to keep up with the kids and do all the crap that needs to be done...............that otherwise wouldn't get done if it were left up to you.

I don't work out in your kickboxing class or your taekwondo class b/c you're a pompous judgemental jackass. :)

Anyways, you might want to watch what you say to our kids about me, esp. b/c it will all come back and bite you in your ass...........hard.

Signed,

Me................
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top