Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear X,

Would you please stop telling our children that I'm fat b/c I drink pop or drink coffee. Would you also realize that I have drastically cut my pop intake by a ton..............and sucking down the water like it's going out of style.

Also, while we're at it...................I'm so sorry I'm not the stick thin barbie model girl (well not really but for the sake of this...........I guess I am). I'm so sorry that I had to go get pregnant and gain weight and fill out b/c of it. I'm sorry I need to eat so I can have energy to keep up with the kids and do all the crap that needs to be done...............that otherwise wouldn't get done if it were left up to you.

I don't work out in your kickboxing class or your taekwondo class b/c you're a pompous judgemental jackass. :)

Anyways, you might want to watch what you say to our kids about me, esp. b/c it will all come back and bite you in your ass...........hard.

Signed,

Me................

Dear X

I would kill for you. It's a really underrated if unappreciated way of solving nagging problems.


Just sayin'.
 
Mr. Just Sayin',


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are too sweet..............and you don't need to be going to jail. ;)
Amused and flattered Litster
 
Dear X,

Would you please stop telling our children that I'm fat b/c I drink pop or drink coffee. Would you also realize that I have drastically cut my pop intake by a ton..............and sucking down the water like it's going out of style.

Also, while we're at it...................I'm so sorry I'm not the stick thin barbie model girl (well not really but for the sake of this...........I guess I am). I'm so sorry that I had to go get pregnant and gain weight and fill out b/c of it. I'm sorry I need to eat so I can have energy to keep up with the kids and do all the crap that needs to be done...............that otherwise wouldn't get done if it were left up to you.

I don't work out in your kickboxing class or your taekwondo class b/c you're a pompous judgemental jackass. :)

Anyways, you might want to watch what you say to our kids about me, esp. b/c it will all come back and bite you in your ass...........hard.

Signed,

Me................

I rarely comment on personal posts...but having gone thru a divorce and made damn sure that neither of us EVER bad-mouthed the other in front of the kids...ever...it is total BS for someone to be rude like that...especially when the person is ALWAYS more than the physical features....even when the physical features are yummy...like yours are....
 
Dear X --
He's a butt.

Signed,

PB Cup





Dear X,

Would you please stop telling our children that I'm fat b/c I drink pop or drink coffee. Would you also realize that I have drastically cut my pop intake by a ton..............and sucking down the water like it's going out of style.

Also, while we're at it...................I'm so sorry I'm not the stick thin barbie model girl (well not really but for the sake of this...........I guess I am). I'm so sorry that I had to go get pregnant and gain weight and fill out b/c of it. I'm sorry I need to eat so I can have energy to keep up with the kids and do all the crap that needs to be done...............that otherwise wouldn't get done if it were left up to you.

I don't work out in your kickboxing class or your taekwondo class b/c you're a pompous judgemental jackass. :)

Anyways, you might want to watch what you say to our kids about me, esp. b/c it will all come back and bite you in your ass...........hard.

Signed,

Me................
 
Dear X,

Seriously dude, the "discreet" testicle shuffle you just did in front of everyone was as obvious as if you'd just whipped it out right in the middle of the shop.

Yep. You're a classy guy. :rolleyes:
Signed,

Seen a bit too much thank you.
 
Dear X,

Seriously dude, the "discreet" testicle shuffle you just did in front of everyone was as obvious as if you'd just whipped it out right in the middle of the shop.

Yep. You're a classy guy. :rolleyes:
Signed,

Seen a bit too much thank you.

Dear Seen a Bit Too Much,


Sorry for that, but coming from someone who has about a mile of breastflesh (tm) exposed, that's rich. Besides, you're the reason I had to fix my junk.


Signed,
Mr. Funny Feeling in Pants



[And since I've trademarked the new term 'breastflesh', I fully expect a royalty any time anyone wants to write it out. Thank you in advance.]
 
Mr. Funny Feeling,

Best to inform me of the situation. That way I'll be more likely to help the situation.

Oh, and I expect 5% of the royalties seeing as mine are the ones being discussed.

Signed,
Expecting A Fair Share



Dear Seen a Bit Too Much,


Sorry for that, but coming from someone who has about a mile of breastflesh (tm) exposed, that's rich. Besides, you're the reason I had to fix my junk.


Signed,
Mr. Funny Feeling in Pants



[And since I've trademarked the new term 'breastflesh', I fully expect a royalty any time anyone wants to write it out. Thank you in advance.]
 
Mr. Funny Feeling,

Best to inform me of the situation. That way I'll be more likely to help the situation.

Oh, and I expect 5% of the royalties seeing as mine are the ones being discussed.

Signed,
Expecting A Fair Share

Dear Muscling in on my Action,

I suspect you have really small hands and that's why your breatsflesh (tm) appears to have such a large surface area.

Signed,
You're not fooling anyone.
 
Dear skeptic,

Wouldn't you like to find out. ;)

Signed,
Fabulous Breastflesh (TM)

Dear Muscling in on my Action,

I suspect you have really small hands and that's why your breatsflesh (tm) appears to have such a large surface area.

Signed,
You're not fooling anyone.
 
Dear Bezzie

I have missed you sooooo much!!! It was great to see you briefly today, even if the supermarket Nazis tutted us for cluttering up the aisle chatting :D

Can't wait for our shopping trip up town. Missed you.

Me :kiss:
 
Dear X,
WOW you think I'm stupid! I know you're a fake and just trying to get me naked on cam. I'm pretty sure that's not your cock either. If nothing happens to prevent us meeting when you said we would, I will be one surprised girl. Give it up and just order some porn on the hotel TV, why don't you?
A much smarter me than you think
 
Dear JWA...

I know work is crazy for you...but I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. You've been one of the best online friends I've ever had, and it's so crazy that we've known each other for more than 10 years now...and yet we've never had the chance to meet, I wonder if that will ever change.

You've gone out of your way to be there for me - from calling me when I was traveling just to make sure I was okay, to trying to help me w/ my job search, to giving advice when things were rocky in my life...and tho we've had our moments of silence, when we do talk I realise how fortunate I am to have you as a friend.

I still have the poem you wrote for me...and I treasure it as I treasure you. You fucking rock!

:heart: BRATs for life Litster
 
Dear you
I wish it was September :) silly, I know but, it's just that kind of day.... and you do remember what you said about this week, don't ya baby.... please make it true, you know you're one of the good things in my life, don't you :D
me that's looking forward just a little more than I should
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Dear you

I really enjoyed talking to you yesterday, can't wait till we talk again and I'm looking forward to the next time we meet.

me that thinks you're lovely :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Dear X,
Thank you for being so sweet to me, for being willing to be naughty with me, for sharing texts and hugs with me. I'm sorry I'm not into you more than I am. I wish I were cus you're super sweet but even though the sex is nice I'm not diggin you like that and I'm not really sure how to tell you or let you go.....

Signed a Thankful Friend if nothing else.

~

Dear X,

Why don't you LISTEN??! I've told you and told you that we're not getting back together. Your constant vows of love and promises of change won't make me want you again. Your sudden decision to pursue religion again won't make me. Nothing will make me go there again. I've been hurt by you one too many times now and I will not allow myself to be so again no matter the sweet things you say.

A frustrated woman who happens to be married to you.
 
Dear X

good to see you're not letting them get you down, I told you what it is that makes them do that, didn't I.... sad, huh.
But good for you hun, just keep on keeping on.

me that's very happy for you :)
 
Dear X

Thank you for not messing with my day for once... it has been just right.
me that feels much better for having a good day

ps. see if you can do the same again tomorrow.
 
LMAO...is that kinda like "oops...wrong hole" :devil:

Dear Man Above Me,

You are such a MAN!

:D



Dear Guy Driving Behind me on the Way Home,

If you were just picking your nose, that thing must've really been stuck up in there. If you were doing brain surgery through your sinus cavity, that would probably be best done at the hospital or in your own home.

While entertaining, it was also a little ... ok, it was very entertaining :)




Dear Alaskan Driver with the Bumper Sticker that Read "Alaskan for Global Warming"

You cracked me up on the way home too, and I wondered what a convo with you and Nat's UltraLib Aunty would have been like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top