Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Man Above Me,

You are such a MAN!

:D

*looks down, pull our waistband...*: yup, I am indeed such a man...;)

Dear Guy Driving Behind me on the Way Home,

If you were just picking your nose, that thing must've really been stuck up in there. If you were doing brain surgery through your sinus cavity, that would probably be best done at the hospital or in your own home.

While entertaining, it was also a little ... ok, it was very entertaining :)

Wait...you could see me...:eek::rolleyes::D


(I got nothing for the last part....)

Dear Woman above,

you make me laugh...:D at myself and in general...Thanks!

Laughing is good for BP
 
Dear RBH,

I want to say I am honored that I was named after you. Being a second, you have to live up to certain responsibilities and I have done my best to live up to the name that was given to me. You were a great man. You were a family man. You put others before yourself and because of that I was always amazed at the selflessness that you exuded.

When Grandma was ill you dropped everything to be there for her. I sat there watching so proud to be named after you as you did everything you could to comfort her in her dying days. Not only did you comfort her, but hyou comforted my dad as well. A man that was normally void of emotion, but you knew better and made sure you were there for him as well.

I remember the good times. I remember the ball games. I rememebr you yellling out 2-1 Rob, 2-1. Take 2 deep breaths and concentrate whenever I fell behind a hitter or was ion some sort of trouble. It always put me at ease. Made me bear down and concentrate. Put the runners aside and focus on the batters.

Not only did you do this when I was pitching in litle league, but you did it all the way through my college career. When my college career was ended abruptly with the rotator cuff tear you were there for me. As my dad sulked and was angry about the situation, you were there for me and made sure not only I was comforted, but my Mom as well. Yeah I was proud to be named after you during that time.

You see I have done my best to model myself after you. Whether it is in my personal life, business, friends, whatever the situation I always ask what you would do before I did it. I know some thing I have done you haven't agreed with and others you laughed your ass of. The main thing was that you never judged me. You allowed me to make my own decisions, both good and bad and allowed me to learn from them.

You let me call you whenever. No matter the situation. YOu didn't jump to offer advice, or tell me to grow up and mbe a man like my dad did. No you just listened. YOu let me talk. Let me vent. You let me let out my frustrations and when I was done you would offer a quick work of advice. You would never tell me what to do. Just lead me down a path to figure it out for myself.

There are few men in the world that were like you. I know that no matter how hard I try I will never live up to the man you were, but you certainly give me something to strive for on a daily basis. I didn't have a good male role model growing up and you knew it. You did what you could to fill that void and even though my dad was your brother you never justified his actions or his words. For that I am honored to be named after you.

Our family lost a major component today. We lost our glue. Our rock. Our sedentary force that kept us all together, especially when dad went through his drinking phase. I can't tell you how much I already miss you. How much I feel this void from my life.

I know you are lookin down on me right now. I know I have to keep our name alive and respected. It is my honor to carry on your name. It is my honor to try and fill your shoes. It is my honor that I have had such an incredible, selfless loving Uncle such as yourself.

Love,

The man who is greatly blessed and honored to be named after you.

RBHII
 
Dear RBH,

I want to say I am honored that I was named after you. Being a second, you have to live up to certain responsibilities and I have done my best to live up to the name that was given to me. You were a great man. You were a family man. You put others before yourself and because of that I was always amazed at the selflessness that you exuded.

When Grandma was ill you dropped everything to be there for her. I sat there watching so proud to be named after you as you did everything you could to comfort her in her dying days. Not only did you comfort her, but hyou comforted my dad as well. A man that was normally void of emotion, but you knew better and made sure you were there for him as well.

I remember the good times. I remember the ball games. I rememebr you yellling out 2-1 Rob, 2-1. Take 2 deep breaths and concentrate whenever I fell behind a hitter or was ion some sort of trouble. It always put me at ease. Made me bear down and concentrate. Put the runners aside and focus on the batters.

Not only did you do this when I was pitching in litle league, but you did it all the way through my college career. When my college career was ended abruptly with the rotator cuff tear you were there for me. As my dad sulked and was angry about the situation, you were there for me and made sure not only I was comforted, but my Mom as well. Yeah I was proud to be named after you during that time.

You see I have done my best to model myself after you. Whether it is in my personal life, business, friends, whatever the situation I always ask what you would do before I did it. I know some thing I have done you haven't agreed with and others you laughed your ass of. The main thing was that you never judged me. You allowed me to make my own decisions, both good and bad and allowed me to learn from them.

You let me call you whenever. No matter the situation. YOu didn't jump to offer advice, or tell me to grow up and mbe a man like my dad did. No you just listened. YOu let me talk. Let me vent. You let me let out my frustrations and when I was done you would offer a quick work of advice. You would never tell me what to do. Just lead me down a path to figure it out for myself.

There are few men in the world that were like you. I know that no matter how hard I try I will never live up to the man you were, but you certainly give me something to strive for on a daily basis. I didn't have a good male role model growing up and you knew it. You did what you could to fill that void and even though my dad was your brother you never justified his actions or his words. For that I am honored to be named after you.

Our family lost a major component today. We lost our glue. Our rock. Our sedentary force that kept us all together, especially when dad went through his drinking phase. I can't tell you how much I already miss you. How much I feel this void from my life.

I know you are lookin down on me right now. I know I have to keep our name alive and respected. It is my honor to carry on your name. It is my honor to try and fill your shoes. It is my honor that I have had such an incredible, selfless loving Uncle such as yourself.

Love,

The man who is greatly blessed and honored to be named after you.

RBHII

Well said, bro. If you are half the man that he is you are lucky. And we're blessed to have you here.
 
*looks down, pull our waistband...*: yup, I am indeed such a man...;)



Wait...you could see me...:eek::rolleyes::D


(I got nothing for the last part....)

Dear Woman above,

you make me laugh...:D at myself and in general...Thanks!

Laughing is good for BP

dear man above me (and I'm speaking literally, not figuratively...on the above me part, the "dear" part stands.

I'm glad to make you laugh but that man was either digging for gold, or playing a wicked game of tug o' war with something living just behind his eyeballs.

Seriously...he ought to win a prize for such ... skill. Maybe he was rewarding himself :D
 
Dear RBH,

I want to say I am honored that I was named after you. Being a second, you have to live up to certain responsibilities and I have done my best to live up to the name that was given to me. You were a great man. You were a family man. You put others before yourself and because of that I was always amazed at the selflessness that you exuded.

When Grandma was ill you dropped everything to be there for her. I sat there watching so proud to be named after you as you did everything you could to comfort her in her dying days. Not only did you comfort her, but hyou comforted my dad as well. A man that was normally void of emotion, but you knew better and made sure you were there for him as well.

I remember the good times. I remember the ball games. I rememebr you yellling out 2-1 Rob, 2-1. Take 2 deep breaths and concentrate whenever I fell behind a hitter or was ion some sort of trouble. It always put me at ease. Made me bear down and concentrate. Put the runners aside and focus on the batters.

Not only did you do this when I was pitching in litle league, but you did it all the way through my college career. When my college career was ended abruptly with the rotator cuff tear you were there for me. As my dad sulked and was angry about the situation, you were there for me and made sure not only I was comforted, but my Mom as well. Yeah I was proud to be named after you during that time.

You see I have done my best to model myself after you. Whether it is in my personal life, business, friends, whatever the situation I always ask what you would do before I did it. I know some thing I have done you haven't agreed with and others you laughed your ass of. The main thing was that you never judged me. You allowed me to make my own decisions, both good and bad and allowed me to learn from them.

You let me call you whenever. No matter the situation. YOu didn't jump to offer advice, or tell me to grow up and mbe a man like my dad did. No you just listened. YOu let me talk. Let me vent. You let me let out my frustrations and when I was done you would offer a quick work of advice. You would never tell me what to do. Just lead me down a path to figure it out for myself.

There are few men in the world that were like you. I know that no matter how hard I try I will never live up to the man you were, but you certainly give me something to strive for on a daily basis. I didn't have a good male role model growing up and you knew it. You did what you could to fill that void and even though my dad was your brother you never justified his actions or his words. For that I am honored to be named after you.

Our family lost a major component today. We lost our glue. Our rock. Our sedentary force that kept us all together, especially when dad went through his drinking phase. I can't tell you how much I already miss you. How much I feel this void from my life.

I know you are lookin down on me right now. I know I have to keep our name alive and respected. It is my honor to carry on your name. It is my honor to try and fill your shoes. It is my honor that I have had such an incredible, selfless loving Uncle such as yourself.

Love,

The man who is greatly blessed and honored to be named after you.

RBHII

*huge hugs*
 
Dear RBH,
I know you are lookin down on me right now. I know I have to keep our name alive and respected. It is my honor to carry on your name. It is my honor to try and fill your shoes. It is my honor that I have had such an incredible, selfless loving Uncle such as yourself.

Love,

The man who is greatly blessed and honored to be named after you.

RBHII

Hugs, dude. I'm sorry for your loss - all of us should be lucky enough to have this kind of person as an influence in our lives.
 
So sorry to hear about you loss IHC.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family and friends.

(((((((HUGS)))))))

:kiss:
 
Dear X,

What sort of man cuts his children off due to his own inability to accept the truth. Why am I some sort of evil person for being honest? Why, yet again, is it all my fault and you seem to have no blame? How cowardly is it that you can't tell your own children the truth, that you can't handle the fact that I no longer love you in that manner and just love them because they are your children. You say you aren't trying to be hurtful but you tell me that once you hang up the phone you won't be calling back again and that I should tell the children why. That you feel sorry for them the most because you think they had some grand illusions of us getting back together and living some perfect life that only exists in your head. Why can't you see that there is something flawed with your view of our situation? Two weeks ago you were content to work and live your life out of state and then you found I'd begun dating again. You flipped and I was every horrid name you could could come up with and not just to me but to the children as well. Who does that to their children? Then you come to visit as planned and are suddenly lovey-dovey and scary in your state of denial. Sweet words turn into horrible name calling and suddenly lovey dovey is gone and scary in your anger is what I am faced with. I didn't press charges because I knew that you were not in your proper frame of mind. I'm not making excuses for you but you need help and jail was not the answer. You went back to your new home in VA and then began the lovey dovey all over again. As if the physical violence and emotional havoc you'd wreaked had never happened. And all week now you've phoned and emailed and carried on with plans to make everything perfect when I'd been telling you since May I was through with all of it. I've been trying to consider your feelings in all this but you never really considered mine or the children. Your actions show the inconsistency of your words, their falseness. Your falseness. Your self-delusion. I'm sorry for you. If you cut yourself off from our children you are missing out on something wonderful all because you are a coward. I hope you realize the error of your ways before it's too late and they give up on you as well.

Signed,

A disbelieving woman who can no longer accept living a lie.
 
Dear X,

Signed,

A disbelieving woman who can no longer accept living a lie.

Be open with your children now or it will cause more issues later. Don't let them see the lie.

You are a strong woman and will weather this storm like all the others.
 
Dear x,

We may be sisters but I've had enough. I've been living on my own for 2 years and you haven't even come to visit. You only call when you need something or to bitch at me. You never even told me when you got engaged. Your son told me. And he also told me when he's 18 he's getting the house, so basically, your kid is the only one getting anything even though mom wanted us all to. Fine, you want to see me, come find me. I'm done.

signed

It's your turn now
 
Dear x,

We may be sisters but I've had enough. I've been living on my own for 2 years and you haven't even come to visit. You only call when you need something or to bitch at me. You never even told me when you got engaged. Your son told me. And he also told me when he's 18 he's getting the house, so basically, your kid is the only one getting anything even though mom wanted us all to. Fine, you want to see me, come find me. I'm done.

signed

It's your turn now

Been there, done that. I'm here for you. :rose: :kiss:
 
Dear Friends,

Sure seems like a lot of pain in the world tonight. I hope that all of you can get through what you're dealing with and I know your Lit family is here for you if you need more people you can talk to. As Red Green says, "We're all in this together; I'm pullin' for you."

And Clowns, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, that is the most touching tribute I've ever read by a man. I'm not ashamed to say that I was crying at the end when I was reading about what your uncle meant to you. Not to make this about me, but I have issues with my father as well, but no uncle to step in and provide that father figure for me. Luckily it was my stepfather who arrived and showed me what to emulate, despite the fact that five of us together could never be half of the man he is. I know that my two brothers and I all feel the same way towards him. I feel your pain, Brother.


Signed,
The Guy Who Apparently Does Have Feelings.
 
Dear X:
I can get that you want to make him feel welcome, but he just got here 2 days ago. Give him some time to adjust, for heavens sake. He's probably jet-lagged as hell. And he's quiet, probably shyness. You're gonna scare him, badgering him like that. Lay off, let him come out of his shell.
 
Dear Friends,

Sure seems like a lot of pain in the world tonight. I hope that all of you can get through what you're dealing with and I know your Lit family is here for you if you need more people you can talk to. As Red Green says, "We're all in this together; I'm pullin' for you."

And Clowns, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, that is the most touching tribute I've ever read by a man. I'm not ashamed to say that I was crying at the end when I was reading about what your uncle meant to you. Not to make this about me, but I have issues with my father as well, but no uncle to step in and provide that father figure for me. Luckily it was my stepfather who arrived and showed me what to emulate, despite the fact that five of us together could never be half of the man he is. I know that my two brothers and I all feel the same way towards him. I feel your pain, Brother.


Signed,
The Guy Who Apparently Does Have Feelings.

Great post, bro.
 
Dear you,

Life without you in it has become hollow.

That being said, I am moving forward on all channels, and I hope you get things worked out in your life.

Should you get it together Sweetness, call me.

You know we had something ridiculously coherent going on, and I miss you.

Me
 
Dear RBH,

I want to say I am honored that I was named after you. Being a second, you have to live up to certain responsibilities and I have done my best to live up to the name that was given to me. You were a great man. You were a family man. You put others before yourself and because of that I was always amazed at the selflessness that you exuded.

When Grandma was ill you dropped everything to be there for her. I sat there watching so proud to be named after you as you did everything you could to comfort her in her dying days. Not only did you comfort her, but hyou comforted my dad as well. A man that was normally void of emotion, but you knew better and made sure you were there for him as well.

I remember the good times. I remember the ball games. I rememebr you yellling out 2-1 Rob, 2-1. Take 2 deep breaths and concentrate whenever I fell behind a hitter or was ion some sort of trouble. It always put me at ease. Made me bear down and concentrate. Put the runners aside and focus on the batters.

Not only did you do this when I was pitching in litle league, but you did it all the way through my college career. When my college career was ended abruptly with the rotator cuff tear you were there for me. As my dad sulked and was angry about the situation, you were there for me and made sure not only I was comforted, but my Mom as well. Yeah I was proud to be named after you during that time.

You see I have done my best to model myself after you. Whether it is in my personal life, business, friends, whatever the situation I always ask what you would do before I did it. I know some thing I have done you haven't agreed with and others you laughed your ass of. The main thing was that you never judged me. You allowed me to make my own decisions, both good and bad and allowed me to learn from them.

You let me call you whenever. No matter the situation. YOu didn't jump to offer advice, or tell me to grow up and mbe a man like my dad did. No you just listened. YOu let me talk. Let me vent. You let me let out my frustrations and when I was done you would offer a quick work of advice. You would never tell me what to do. Just lead me down a path to figure it out for myself.

There are few men in the world that were like you. I know that no matter how hard I try I will never live up to the man you were, but you certainly give me something to strive for on a daily basis. I didn't have a good male role model growing up and you knew it. You did what you could to fill that void and even though my dad was your brother you never justified his actions or his words. For that I am honored to be named after you.

Our family lost a major component today. We lost our glue. Our rock. Our sedentary force that kept us all together, especially when dad went through his drinking phase. I can't tell you how much I already miss you. How much I feel this void from my life.

I know you are lookin down on me right now. I know I have to keep our name alive and respected. It is my honor to carry on your name. It is my honor to try and fill your shoes. It is my honor that I have had such an incredible, selfless loving Uncle such as yourself.

Love,

The man who is greatly blessed and honored to be named after you.

RBHII

Dear IHC
Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family hun
C :kiss:
 
Dear X,
I see you've fucked someone else's life and relationship. You should come with the warning sign stapled to your forehead "do not approach".
Me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top