Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
IHC you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry for your loss

((((HUGS))))))
 
HUGS Clowns, so sorry for your loss. Will be lifting you and yours up in my thoughts.
 
Dear Married PM'er

Been there, done that, not so much fun.
 
Dear x,

We may be sisters but I've had enough. I've been living on my own for 2 years and you haven't even come to visit. You only call when you need something or to bitch at me. You never even told me when you got engaged. Your son told me. And he also told me when he's 18 he's getting the house, so basically, your kid is the only one getting anything even though mom wanted us all to. Fine, you want to see me, come find me. I'm done.

signed

It's your turn now

Dear Lady Above Me.

I've just dealt with a ton of family drama myself. I've a sister who has demanded I be in attendance in October at her place, but has never come to see us when I offered the house in Michigan or the house here. I'm finished offering.

If I go in October it will be to see my babies, not someone who doesn't care enough about me to make an effort.

I think, Maggie...sometimes people just don't think...because to think they were that intentionally cruel is too awful to think about.

I'm sorry. I wish it weren't so for you, and I mean that truly.:heart:
 
Dear Bro-in-law,
I love you, I really do, but right now I think you are an incredibly selfish ass. Telling my sister that it was either you or having another baby and then going and getting snipped even though you knew how she felt about all of it was beyond selfish and then getting pissed at her when she has trouble with the issue and bitching about it makes it even worse. If you were stupid enough to think this wouldn't hurt her then you deserve whatever comes to you. I just hope that in time she can get over this and move on and be happy with you. Right now she is not happy, no matter what you think. What you did is tearing her apart and that makes me hurt too. There are much better ways that this could have been dealt with and you would have still gotten what you wanted. You just seem unable to see beyond yourself sometimes and that might be your downfall.

Sincerely hoping this works out,
Your big sis
 
Dear X:

Even though you will never see this.
Here is a song for ya. Sorta says it all.

http://youtu.be/DFG9dwolo3Q

I'm done. Been done.
Would tell you to kiss my ass, but I wouldn't give you the pleasure of seeing my ass.

Signed,
Kiss your own ass.
 
Dear X,

I miss you. I miss how easy it is to talk to you. I hate the fact that I feel like I can't anymore. I wish there was a way to convince him what's in the past is in the past and there's nothing between us anymore. I also wish I could talk to him the way I talk to you. I miss us. Whatever it is that we were. I still don't think I'll ever find anyone who fit me like you did.

SS
 
Be open with your children now or it will cause more issues later. Don't let them see the lie.

You are a strong woman and will weather this storm like all the others.

My children are aware of the truth of the situation, he seems to think that they don't know what's going on but they're not stupid nor blind. Thank you for your kind words they are appreciated :rose:
 
Dear x

As soon as you asked, I knew it was only a matter of time until the next question was asked and I knew exactly what it would be...... what a pity I was right, it would be so nice if just for once you could make me wrong, I really hate being right about stuff like this, why do you think everybody owes you? I don't owe you anything, in fact, you owe me (big time), not that I want anything, just for you to make me wrong and stop behaving like everyone owes you, that's all...... and no, I don't have "MUG" written across my forehead, okay.

me that is so fed up with your attitude.
 
Dear x,

We may be sisters but I've had enough. I've been living on my own for 2 years and you haven't even come to visit. You only call when you need something or to bitch at me. You never even told me when you got engaged. Your son told me. And he also told me when he's 18 he's getting the house, so basically, your kid is the only one getting anything even though mom wanted us all to. Fine, you want to see me, come find me. I'm done.

signed

It's your turn now

Replace "sister" with "brother" and I've been there, too.
((((MsMaggie))) :kiss::rose:
 
Dear you,

How is it that a conversation which started about cupcakes moved into how stupid the people you work for are and how put out you are going to be by decisions made by the higher ups?

I am constantly amazed at your ability to turn the conversation to where it is all about you. :rolleyes:

Signed,
Never mind what I was saying
 
Been there, done that. I'm here for you. :rose: :kiss:

Dear Lady Above Me.

I've just dealt with a ton of family drama myself. I've a sister who has demanded I be in attendance in October at her place, but has never come to see us when I offered the house in Michigan or the house here. I'm finished offering.

If I go in October it will be to see my babies, not someone who doesn't care enough about me to make an effort.

I think, Maggie...sometimes people just don't think...because to think they were that intentionally cruel is too awful to think about.

I'm sorry. I wish it weren't so for you, and I mean that truly.:heart:

Replace "sister" with "brother" and I've been there, too.
((((MsMaggie))) :kiss::rose:

Dear fellow listers,

Somehow it helps to know it's not just my family. Thanks.:kiss::rose:
 
Dear you,

How is it that a conversation which started about cupcakes moved into how stupid the people you work for are and how put out you are going to be by decisions made by the higher ups?

I am constantly amazed at your ability to turn the conversation to where it is all about you. :rolleyes:

Signed,
Never mind what I was saying

Dear Huh, Were You Talking?

Did you say cupcakes?

Love,
Could Use A Sugar Fix
 
Dear jackass

If you know that something is going to bother me, then why the hell do you INSIST on doing it?
If something of yours is messed up, why take mine and leave your defective item in it's place?! Couldn't you have gone out and bought what you needed instead of taking mine w/o asking me?!

Sick of you...ME!
 
Dear X

I know I have not been on here in a while, college, work and just life in general has been taking up most of my time lately. But I just want to say I have been thinking about you my good red head friend. If you get the chance to read this don't feel afraid to give me a ring once in a while.
 
Dear x

I did it to help you and this is what I get for it, don't ever expect my help again, I can't believe how selfish you are these days.... I really can't stand the sight of you.... just go away.

me that is so sick of this.
 
dear you

I do understand, but I don't understand why you need to be how you're being toward me and I don't think I deserve that and I feel upset by some of the things you said and I just thought that as I was so understanding about the situation that maybe you might have been a bit more understanding of my feelings and I don't wanna leave it all up in the air like this, it's too difficult, I want us to sort it out, I know you need time to calm down and that's fine.... and yeah, you did say some bad things, but you know I can forgive you for that, it's everything being like it is now that I hate darlin, please don't leave it too long hun.

me that just wants it to be okay X
 
Dear paradigm shifting librarian, music fan and erstwhile data modeller,

WRT music as well as some other things, I am at once mesmerized, enthralled, captivated, enraptured and, thankfully, now somewhat more enlightened.

Gratefully yours,

x x x
 
*
Dear Mother Xing Nature,
More rain? Really?
Get over yourself cuz you're starting to piss off the natives.

Not amused,
OSW
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top