Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear J

I want to talk to you today, I feel really hurt about what's happened and I feel angry with you for how you've treated me, you're right what you said in your text, I do deserve better and that's what I want today, for you to do the right thing and talk to me properly about this.

From me who still thinks that the J I've spent time getting to know is much better than how you're behaving at the moment. X

ps. Do you know how much I was looking forward to September, I just feel like you lied now, if you were so busy in August how the hell did you manage that then? That what I get for being patient is it.... thanks.
 
Dear X
So I get that in your head it is expedient for me to essentially become an on-timetable babysitter . However now that the Higher-level exam results are out and my lot kicked everyone else’s arses don’t you fucking ever again dare send those two fuckwits you now need to take over my old position and expect me to train them.
 
Dear X-
You asked why we stopped talking before? Well, here is why. We made plans and you didn't follow through, nor did you even bother to phone and let me know you wouldn't be able to make it or that something had happened. I gave you a second chance and guess what? You did the same thing. I don't put up with people who have no more respect for me than that.
Me
Edit: THAT'S your excuse???? Baaaaahahahahahahaha.......no.
 
Last edited:
Dear A,

I'm really glad for the accepted contract. I am. And I'm glad you seem very happy with our contract. But, the way you held us hostage while you made up your mind was highly unethical and makes me disgusted.
I know how hard your job is, because I've been in your job. But I would never do that to another person and their career.

Signed,

There is a high road, and I'm on it.
 
Dear size too small boxers,

You didn't feel too good this morning. I should have changed you but I was in a hurry. Hey mom next time you buy me boxers try and get the correct size for me. Nothing more uncomfortable then boxers pinning my step children firmly against my inner thighs all day long.
 
Dear size too small boxers,

You didn't feel too good this morning. I should have changed you but I was in a hurry. Hey mom next time you buy me boxers try and get the correct size for me. Nothing more uncomfortable then boxers pinning my step children firmly against my inner thighs all day long.

Dear Small Sized Boxer Wearin' Onesie Gangster,

Next time, strip that cotton cage off and go commando!

Oh, and please send pictures ....

Here To Offer Support,
T :x

:D
 
Dear X,

It is time for you to go. The havoc you have wreaked on my body and my physical and mental well being in the past two weeks is enough. Hopefully the doc will figure it out tomorrow...

Signed,

Ready to be done with you
 
Dear Small Sized Boxer Wearin' Onesie Gangster,

Next time, strip that cotton cage off and go commando!

Oh, and please send pictures ....

Here To Offer Support,
T :x

:D

Dear support,

Although I had too much support throughout the day, I will be more then happy to have your support. I apologize that there were no pictures taken, but I dropped my phone early this morning and was not able to bend over to pick it up. Thank goodness for scissors as my legs were starting to turn blue.
 
Dear size too small boxers,

You didn't feel too good this morning. I should have changed you but I was in a hurry. Hey mom next time you buy me boxers try and get the correct size for me. Nothing more uncomfortable then boxers pinning my step children firmly against my inner thighs all day long.

Dear uptight :p

This I would've paid to have seen :devil:

Me :D
 
Dear size too small boxers,

You didn't feel too good this morning. I should have changed you but I was in a hurry. Hey mom next time you buy me boxers try and get the correct size for me. Nothing more uncomfortable then boxers pinning my step children firmly against my inner thighs all day long.

Dear IHC
Stop making me choke on my tea, I'm meant to be having a bad day for goodness sake. :rolleyes:
very amused me

Dear little bro
That's defo not the news I was expecting, but good for you, you only get one life, it's best to make it a happy one.
your somewhat envious big sister :kiss:

Dear bitch from hell
It might be your birthday, but that still doesn't give you the right to treat people like dirt, yes you're right, I did offer, but you said no and now I have other plans which I am not prepared to drop for you.
me that's sick and tired of your behaviour
ps. do one.

Dear K
I don't even believe you and I am going to make that phone call today.
me that's not putting up with any more of your sh*t.

Dear G
I'm so sorry about what happened, I know he's my son, but you deserve so much better.... I feel bad about reassuring you before, I really did think he was telling the truth, I'm so sorry... you're better off without him if that's how he's gonna behave anyways leave them pair of bitches to get on with it sweetie, I'm still here for you, I hope you'll be alright today darlin.
your other mummy :rose::kiss:

Dear Jay
what a shabby way to treat someone and I don't appreciate being lied to either and I think you'll regret this one later btw.
mum

Dear M&J
how fkin nasty are you two, she's worth a million of you.
disgusted me.

Dear T
please be able to fix the other laptop today.... please, please, please
me that doesn't really like to keep swearing at computers (honest)

Dear Gorgeous Sexy J
Read the message and get back to me please.
me that feels sad about what's happened :kiss::kiss:

Dear M
Thanks for being such an angel these last few days, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate it :rose: :) :kiss::kiss:

Dear emotions
Stop it now ffs
me that needs a break
 
Dear Admin guy,

A little over a year ago, the guy we both agree is a moron decided (without authority) that we couldn't do the old agreement anymore because he couldn't find the paperwork on it. Of course the agreement was 10 years old and the paperwork was mostly gone, but I found some.

We still haven't resolved this and it's a no brainer, really. And now you've cancelled the meeting about this (why do we even need a meeting, this was in place, it was working well, and your guy stopped it). Yeah, I know, under the new rules you'll lose $50 a customer on this. But we both know, they are spending $5000-$10000 a year with us. And you're gonna be petty about $50? Come on...let's keep em happy. They give way more money later that way.

Signed,
You know, I really hate fighting over things that are obvious to everyone involved...
 
Dear Selfish fucking asshole,

thank you for once again showing your douchey asshole side. :) I love it when you do that. It just gives me the warm and fuzzies when you're like this. :rolleyes:

So incase you think that you're going to screw me over this semester b/c of work....and how accomodating they are to your schedule.............think twice. I'm so glad that you think that everyone's schedule is made up so not to put you in a position where you have to choose.

Oh I have a question...........do you need your ears cleaned out? B/C you're not listening to me when I tell you simple crap. You act like I don't tell you stuff. Maybe I'll start communicating with you through email and such.......since we're heading that way anyways. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll start emailing you the day's itinerary.........so if you say you didn't see it, it'd be your own fault.

by the way..............I don't understand why you can't take 2 nights out of your oh so busy schedule to spend with your kids....................Oh wait.....you're already dad of the year right? Sorry I forgot.............when you're dad of the year you get a year off from responsibility when it comes to your kids. :rolleyes:


Well, since you're so perfect and everything, I hope when I grow up I can be just like you. :)

Signed,

the mother of your children, who wishes she could tell your sorry ass to fuck off....but won't b/c she's too "nice" and "sweet" to do that. AND also b/c she knows it would not do any good.
 
Dear Selfish fucking asshole,

thank you for once again showing your douchey asshole side. :) I love it when you do that. It just gives me the warm and fuzzies when you're like this. :rolleyes:

</snip>

I knew you were twisted. Kewl! Wanna make out?!
 
Sorry to see your situation isn't getting better.


Offer's still open for the solution, by the way. :mad:
 
Dear X whoever you are,

Thank you kindly for inventing bacon.

I am forever in your debt and possibly in love with you.

Me
 
Dear bitch from hell
It does make me laugh when you cut off your nose to spite your face, roll on next Wednesday is all I can say to that.
The one that's holding all the aces (finally).

Dear G
I'm so pleased that you took my advice yesterday and even more pleased that it seems to be working so well, just need the same advice that I'm following too to work for me now.... maybe we should get my 14 year old son, your lovely Jay, to have a word with the other J, tell him how it's done ;) Love you lots sweetie.
your other mummy xx

Dear Jay
That's more like it, treat people the way they deserve to be treated and it all works much better without the lies, doesn't it, happy that everything's as it should be. Well done you. :D:cool:
lots of love
Mum xxx

Dear J
I'm saying nothing....... *shakes head*
me :kiss:

Dear C
I think that was for me..... thank you..... and it's good to know, I'll get back to you on that one darlin ;)
Juicy x

Dear Mollie
You're a star :D:rose:
Juicy :rose:xx
 
Dear bitch from hell
It does make me laugh when you cut off your nose to spite your face, roll on next Wednesday is all I can say to that.
The one that's holding all the aces (finally).

Dear G
I'm so pleased that you took my advice yesterday and even more pleased that it seems to be working so well, just need the same advice that I'm following too to work for me now.... maybe we should get my 14 year old son, your lovely Jay, to have a word with the other J, tell him how it's done ;) Love you lots sweetie.
your other mummy xx

Dear Jay
That's more like it, treat people the way they deserve to be treated and it all works much better without the lies, doesn't it, happy that everything's as it should be. Well done you. :D:cool:
lots of love
Mum xxx

Dear J
I'm saying nothing....... *shakes head*
me :kiss:

Dear C
I think that was for me..... thank you..... and it's good to know, I'll get back to you on that one darlin ;)
Juicy x

Dear Mollie
You're a star :D:rose:
Juicy :rose:xx


Dear Juicy,

You makes me blush, but thank you. And so are you hun...a great big bright twinkly one :)

Mollie :rose:
 
Dear Juicy,

You makes me blush, but thank you. And so are you hun...a great big bright twinkly one :)

Mollie :rose:

Dear Lovely Mollie

I'm sure you look very cute when you blush hun and thank you too sweetie.... one of the big ones is about right, especially this big fat ass, but not so sure about the bright and the twinkly right now, but give it time ;)

Juicy :rose::kiss:
 
Dear Lovely Mollie

I'm sure you look very cute when you blush hun and thank you too sweetie.... one of the big ones is about right, especially this big fat ass, but not so sure about the bright and the twinkly right now, but give it time ;)

Juicy :rose::kiss:

Dear Juicy,

Cute? Me? Never ever, ever. (Well, ok, maybe sometimes.)

Oh, you mean you're a buttons-popping-on-your-jeans kinda star? They're the best!!!!!! :D

And less of it. You ARE bright and twinkly. It's either that or the fire that's blinding me right now :D

M :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top