Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening to all of my friends here in my Oasis. I've missed all of you and I hope that everyone is doing well. I'm tired so I don't know how much longer I'll be online.

*boobiesquishinghugs* for all! :kiss:
 
Good evening to all of my friends here in my Oasis. I've missed all of you and I hope that everyone is doing well. I'm tired so I don't know how much longer I'll be online.

*boobiesquishinghugs* for all! :kiss:

*hugs* back. Love the boobiesquishes. :D
 
Good morning to all the wonderful people who visit here. I hope you all have a great day. *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! :kiss:
 
Good morning to all the wonderful people who visit here. I hope you all have a great day. *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! :kiss:
Good Morning Desert Rose :kiss::kiss:
I would love some :D - wonder what I could give in return;):D
Have a terrific & exciting Sunday :rose:
 
Good Morning Desert Rose :kiss::kiss:
I would love some :D - wonder what I could give in return;):D
Have a terrific & exciting Sunday :rose:

Good morning PJ! :kiss:

*boobiesquishes* for you, sweetie. As for what you can give in return... I'm open to suggestions. ;)

I doubt it will be terrific and exciting, but thanks for the well wishes.
 
I know I've let things get a bit dusty and such, so I've decided to get my Oasis cleaned up for the upcoming summer season. I could use some help from the cabana boys to get the pool & hot tub cleaned up and a little help with donations to get the bar and fridge restocked.

I'm feeling better after many dark days. I need the sunshine, warmth, and company of friends again. :heart:


(and whatever else may happen :devil:)
 
oh, need some help with decorating ;):)
attachment.php
 
I know I've let things get a bit dusty and such, so I've decided to get my Oasis cleaned up for the upcoming summer season. I could use some help from the cabana boys to get the pool & hot tub cleaned up and a little help with donations to get the bar and fridge restocked.

I'm feeling better after many dark days. I need the sunshine, warmth, and company of friends again. :heart:


(and whatever else may happen :devil:)

I am WAY better at helping other people clean then doing my own housework! I will also stock up the bar with all that sweet liquers that I am so very fond of...and a bunch of the disgusting hard stuff that the boys prefer too ;)

And I will bring the scrubber for the pool and we will have the pool and oasis in ship shape in no time! This place will be just as beautiful as you are inside and out. :kiss: Let's get to work :D

Bella
 
Hi Rosie!!

I'll skim the pool, check the water, filters, etc. Towels are in the wash, and I'll grab a broom and dustpan when I'm done washing the glassware :D
 
oh, need some help with decorating ;):)
attachment.php

Thanks, PJ! Those will look perfect by the hot tub! :heart:

I am WAY better at helping other people clean then doing my own housework! I will also stock up the bar with all that sweet liquers that I am so very fond of...and a bunch of the disgusting hard stuff that the boys prefer too ;)

And I will bring the scrubber for the pool and we will have the pool and oasis in ship shape in no time! This place will be just as beautiful as you are inside and out. :kiss: Let's get to work :D

Bella

I'm not sure if my Oasis will ever look that good... ;)

I don't mind cleaning, hell I used to do it for a living, and I feel better when things are nice and organized.

Hi Rosie!!

I'll skim the pool, check the water, filters, etc. Towels are in the wash, and I'll grab a broom and dustpan when I'm done washing the glassware :D

Hi DB!! Has anyone told you that you're an awesome cabana boy? :heart: Thanks for your help!

Hello all how is everyone doing? Hope everyone is fine?

I'm doing good Bowler and it's nice to see you again.
 
Thanks, PJ! Those will look perfect by the hot tub! :heart:



I'm not sure if my Oasis will ever look that good... ;)

I don't mind cleaning, hell I used to do it for a living, and I feel better when things are nice and organized.



Hi DB!! Has anyone told you that you're an awesome cabana boy? :heart: Thanks for your help!



I'm doing good Bowler and it's nice to see you again.
hey rose, how have you been? it has been a while? everything going good?
 
hey rose, how have you been? it has been a while? everything going good?

I think it's been a long time. I don't know. It sure feels like a long time...I've been really depressed and cranky and bitchy for a while now, but I feel like I'm coming out of it. :)

How about you, sweetie? Everything good with you?
 
I think it's been a long time. I don't know. It sure feels like a long time...I've been really depressed and cranky and bitchy for a while now, but I feel like I'm coming out of it. :)

How about you, sweetie? Everything good with you?

been doing well keeping busy. hugs are being sent your way
 

and *hugs* for you too my dragon friend. :kiss:

dropping by with a :rose: and a :kiss: for everyone.

and here's a :rose: and a :kiss: for you too sweetie!

been doing well keeping busy. hugs are being sent your way

Thanks Bowler! I love hugs!

Actually, I have.....:devil:

{{{hugs}}} to you, desert_rose, its good to see you back, my Hostess :rose::rose:

(((HUGS))) to you too DB! :kiss:

I do like how that sounds, you know. "My Hostess"... :devil:
 
I think it's been a long time. I don't know. It sure feels like a long time...I've been really depressed and cranky and bitchy for a while now, but I feel like I'm coming out of it. :)

That is good news indeed Rose! And you deserved your time to be cranky and bitchy so don't even worry about that! You will get to a good place again though Rose. I believe in Karma and you are so owed some really wonderful times to come!
 
That is good news indeed Rose! And you deserved your time to be cranky and bitchy so don't even worry about that! You will get to a good place again though Rose. I believe in Karma and you are so owed some really wonderful times to come!

Thanks Bella! :kiss: I hope you're right.

*boobiesquishinghugs* and snuggles for you!

(and maybe a grope or two...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top