Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you Bella? :rose:

I am pretty good. Gearing up to do another "Feeling Bossy" so I am listening to the first three and making note of what worked and what didn't...and I notices with the first audio there is this sound in the background that I swear sounds like someone breathing heavily...wish I could figure out what it actually was so I could recreate it lmao because it adds a certain something to the recording IMO!

How are you tonight Doc?
 
Good evening Oasians!

Just popping in for a quick soak before I go to bed :eek:
Hope everyone's week has started well!!
 
(((HUGS))) Rose...was thinking of you and thought I'd just stop by to deliver them in person....take care sweetie...:rose:
 
Hey DB! Hope you are doing well tonight! I am feeling lazy so come relax with us!

Awe, dang I missed you - I really did go to bed :( I hope you are doing well today, Bella!

Daily hugs and good vibes for :rose:ROSE:rose:, we miss ya!
 
Okay that is weird because I swear I posted last night but it isn't here. I think my computer is baked! Hope everyone is well :) I am volunteering at Bingo at the moment for my son's school :) I may need fortification later so keep the tub hot for me!

Bella
 
Hi everyone. :eek: I'm back for a little while tonight. I should be sleeping but I can't.

Thank you Bella, DB, OX, papa, and llidar for all your kind & loving support. I truly appreciate it even if I can't tell you right away. And if I've forgotten anyone else, I'm sorry.

Put simply I'm going through what feels like my own private hell right now. I know there is a way out, and ending, but I just can't see it right now. I know everyone wants me to take some time off and get things under control. I'm doing the best I can right now. However I still feel like I'm neglecting all of you and the Oasis in general. All of you have been so supportive of my thread and I'm so very grateful. Yet I still feel like I'm letting you down in some way. Yes, I know you'll say I'm being silly but that's how I feel.

Enough of my rant. *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! :kiss:
 
However I still feel like I'm neglecting all of you and the Oasis in general. All of you have been so supportive of my thread and I'm so very grateful. Yet I still feel like I'm letting you down in some way. Yes, I know you'll say I'm being silly but that's how I feel.

Enough of my rant. *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! :kiss:

I do understand where you are coming from Rose, but I also think it's important for you to have a place where you know you have friends that love and support you. You can make long term decisions about the oasis later but for right now, it is important for you to have a place where you can let out your feelings and on lit, his is your place to do that. There isn't another thread where your friends would be able to support you in the same way that we can here. So don't worry about taking care of us right now. Right now is our turn to take care of you for once okay?

And boobiesquishinghugs right back at you babe (and how incredibly hilarious that my phone knows and auto fills boobiesquishinghugs :D

Bella
 
Hi y'all!

How are you? Hope you are having a good night!

*Sits back and watches DR's and Bella's boobies squish*

Hehehe....that is a particularly lively sight isn't it?

I am thinking that I am going to get drunk tonight truly and in real life I feel the need to tie one on. Wish I could be with my friends while I do it but I will just have to improvise. Hope everyone is having a good night :)

Bella
 
How are you? Hope you are having a good night!



Hehehe....that is a particularly lively sight isn't it?

I am thinking that I am going to get drunk tonight truly and in real life I feel the need to tie one on. Wish I could be with my friends while I do it but I will just have to improvise. Hope everyone is having a good night :)

Bella

Still afternoon here, but yes, I'm having a nice day.

I'm gueesing you'd be fun to drink with.;)
 
Still afternoon here, but yes, I'm having a nice day.

I'm gueesing you'd be fun to drink with.;)

As long as I do the prep work and drink enough coffee ;) otherwise I fall asleep after two drinks lmao! Not to worry...prep work complete :D

Bella
 
Hi everyone. :eek: I'm back for a little while tonight. I should be sleeping but I can't.

Thank you Bella, DB, OX, papa, and llidar for all your kind & loving support. I truly appreciate it even if I can't tell you right away. And if I've forgotten anyone else, I'm sorry.

Put simply I'm going through what feels like my own private hell right now. I know there is a way out, and ending, but I just can't see it right now. I know everyone wants me to take some time off and get things under control. I'm doing the best I can right now. However I still feel like I'm neglecting all of you and the Oasis in general. All of you have been so supportive of my thread and I'm so very grateful. Yet I still feel like I'm letting you down in some way. Yes, I know you'll say I'm being silly but that's how I feel.

Enough of my rant. *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! :kiss:
Oh, you are just being silly, desert_rose :D:devil::D
Seriously, though, I wish our support for you could be made real instead of mere text on a page :rose:

I do understand where you are coming from Rose, but I also think it's important for you to have a place where you know you have friends that love and support you. You can make long term decisions about the oasis later but for right now, it is important for you to have a place where you can let out your feelings and on lit, his is your place to do that. There isn't another thread where your friends would be able to support you in the same way that we can here. So don't worry about taking care of us right now. Right now is our turn to take care of you for once okay?

And boobiesquishinghugs right back at you babe (and how incredibly hilarious that my phone knows and auto fills boobiesquishinghugs :D

Bella

+1000000 :D
 
You're absolutely right, Bella.

I'm so used to doing for myself and taking care of others that I've forgotten how to let go and let others take care of me. :eek: It's something I need to re-learn. :rolleyes: I can be such a fool sometimes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top