Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bella! :kiss: I hope you're right.

*boobiesquishinghugs* and snuggles for you!

(and maybe a grope or two...)

I am always right...and when I am wrong re-read the first half of this sentence :D I am in a seriously fucked up headspace at the moment and the distraction of good friends is always welcome :kiss:
 
I am always right...and when I am wrong re-read the first half of this sentence :D I am in a seriously fucked up headspace at the moment and the distraction of good friends is always welcome :kiss:

Well then come over here, sit next to me and let's see what I can do to get you back in the right headspace... One that focuses on you and me and the possibilities that may happen... :devil:
 
Well then come over here, sit next to me and let's see what I can do to get you back in the right headspace... One that focuses on you and me and the possibilities that may happen... :devil:

Hmmmm she's baaaack :D
This is one reason why you are the Hostess with the Most-est :rose:
 
Yay!!! Big big *boobiesquishinghugs* for you papa! :kiss:

I hope everyone survived their Mondays, mine was pretty good as Mondays go. ;)

May you all have sexy dreams! :kiss:

Rose!!!!

*runs and pounces into you , knocking you to the ground and covers you with hot, wet, lingering Fantasy kissses*
:kiss::kiss:
 
Rose!!!!

*runs and pounces into you , knocking you to the ground and covers you with hot, wet, lingering Fantasy kissses*
:kiss::kiss:

FS!!!

*eagerly wrapping arms around you, returning each and every Fantasy kiss with a kiss and a grope* :kiss :kiss:

I know I've been missed, but this is plain crazy! :D

(don't stop...)
 
FS!!!

*eagerly wrapping arms around you, returning each and every Fantasy kiss with a kiss and a grope* :kiss :kiss:

I know I've been missed, but this is plain crazy! :D

(don't stop...)
Nahhhhh not crazy for the lovely, hottest Rose:devil:

*tightening my hold on you, rolling both of us to our sides, face to face.....deepening the kiss, evading your sweet, warm mouth with my tongue..caressing the rest of your with my hands*​


:devil:
 
Nahhhhh not crazy for the lovely, hottest Rose:devil:

*tightening my hold on you, rolling both of us to our sides, face to face.....deepening the kiss, evading your sweet, warm mouth with my tongue..caressing the rest of your with my hands*​


:devil:

*my tongue dancing with yours, our nipples pressed together and getting hard from all the squishing, my hands finding your sexy ass and squeezing tightly... pulling you even closer to me... spreading my legs and wrapping them around your thigh so you can feel the wetness there*
 
*my tongue dancing with yours, our nipples pressed together and getting hard from all the squishing, my hands finding your sexy ass and squeezing tightly... pulling you even closer to me... spreading my legs and wrapping them around your thigh so you can feel the wetness there*

*letting myself go, opening up to the possibility of what's to come, i press myself further against you. i take hold of your hair, twisting it within the grasp of my fingers. pulling your mouth harder against my own. with my other hand i reach between us and take hold of your nipple; lightly pinching it, for i know how sensitive they are....*
 
*letting myself go, opening up to the possibility of what's to come, i press myself further against you. i take hold of your hair, twisting it within the grasp of my fingers. pulling your mouth harder against my own. with my other hand i reach between us and take hold of your nipple; lightly pinching it, for i know how sensitive they are....*

*I moan softly at the exquisite pinch of my nipple, opening my mouth to your tongue, taking my hands on your ass and using it to pull you onto my thigh so it rubs deliciously against your pussy and clit while your thigh does the same to me... soon our legs are covered in our sexy juices...*
 
*I moan softly at the exquisite pinch of my nipple, opening my mouth to your tongue, taking my hands on your ass and using it to pull you onto my thigh so it rubs deliciously against your pussy and clit while your thigh does the same to me... soon our legs are covered in our sexy juices...*

*i hear your moans and they encourage me to further entice you even more. i sensuously begin to slide myself up and down the length of your moist thigh. the softness of your thigh caressing my throbbing clit. your body squirms beneath me, trembling. i tweak your nipple a little harder, twisting. deepening the kiss further, sliding my moist tongue further into your mouth, in and out. ...*
 
I think I'm jealous nobody invited me... *walks off with my head hung*

Oh sweetie... :( If I had known you were online, I would have insisted you join me!

*chases after you, naked with my boobies swinging free, only to catch you and give you a huge *boobiesquish* :)
 
Well then come over here, sit next to me and let's see what I can do to get you back in the right headspace... One that focuses on you and me and the possibilities that may happen... :devil:

Hehehe now that sounds like a guaranteed way to get my head on straight again! Very glad you are feeling better Rose.:kiss:
 
I KNEW that would work. :devil: I hope that you're feeling better this morning, dear Bella. :kiss:

And a good morning to all my friends here! May your day be wonderful! I should be back tonight for a naked soak in the hot tub and whatever else may happen... ;)
 
A very nice invitation, I'll just stand over here and observe for a bit. I like what I see so far!

Well feel free to kick back and relax. The rules are simple, have fun and the only suits allowed in the hot tub and pool are birthday suits. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top