Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon Rose...I'm glad to see all the activity here in the Oasis...:D
 
Whee!! my continually odd work schedule has me with an evening off, so I will relax in my floaty chair sipping a very large and icy Malibu and pineapple juice.

Good to see the crowd back in full swing here, though I was too beat up yesterday to do more than watch and enjoy the sights :devil:
 
Last edited:
Good Afternoon Rose...I'm glad to see all the activity here in the Oasis...:D

Good evening papa! I'm happy to see things picking up too. :)

Whee!! my continually odd work schedule has me with an evening off, so I will relax in my floaty chair sipping a very large and icy Malibu and pineapple juice.filetransfer.msg.yahoo.com

Good to see the crowd back in full swing here, though I was too beat up yesterday to do more than watch and enjoy the sights :devil:

Hi DB! Mind if I take a floaty chair next to you? :) It was a long day at work and I need to relax in the pool.
 
Good evening papa! I'm happy to see things picking up too. :)



Hi DB! Mind if I take a floaty chair next to you? :) It was a long day at work and I need to relax in the pool.

Of course you can, it is your pool anyway :cool:


Now I am just wondering where OX, tm, and that knotty Aussie lass ;) have gone?
 
I actually have a suit like that... very much appreciated.

Welcome to the oasis! We are a friendly bunch (Rose has taught us good manners :D and we love new friends!

Headspace is still slightly fucked up but inner conflict tends to do that to me. It's nothing time won't eventually cure so I will push it to the side since it falls into the category of "not a damn thing you can do about it"...and I try not to obsess about shit like that.

Hope today was a good one for all my buddies and friends (both the present and accounted for and the MIA group. Hopefully everyone will be home to roost before long. boobiesquishinghugs to one and all :)

Bella
 
Welcome to the oasis! We are a friendly bunch (Rose has taught us good manners :D and we love new friends!

Headspace is still slightly fucked up but inner conflict tends to do that to me. It's nothing time won't eventually cure so I will push it to the side since it falls into the category of "not a damn thing you can do about it"...and I try not to obsess about shit like that.

Hope today was a good one for all my buddies and friends (both the present and accounted for and the MIA group. Hopefully everyone will be home to roost before long. boobiesquishinghugs to one and all :)

Bella

Good morning Bella! :kiss:

I still think you need a good *boobiesquish* to help you get back into a normal headspace. Sometimes you just have to let go since there's nothing you can do about it. It's also one of the hardest things to do. ((((HUGS)))) I'm thinking about you and sending you good vibes and happy thoughts!


Good morning to everyone else in my Oasis! :kiss: I hope you all have a great day. Feel free to drop in for a relaxing moment. Remember - only birthday suits allowed in the water and no glass at the pool. ;)

*boobiesquishinghugs* all around!
 
Hi Rose...mmm...boobiesquish...I love that word!!!:rose:

Good morning and welcome to my Oasis Don! I'm happy to have you here and here's a big *boobiesquish* for you! :D It's one of my favorite words (and thing to do). ;)

I hope your day is going well.
 
Good morning and welcome to my Oasis Don! I'm happy to have you here and here's a big *boobiesquish* for you! :D It's one of my favorite words (and thing to do). ;)

I hope your day is going well.

it just got a lot better Rose.....that avatar is adorable!!!!

Hope all is good over there honey! :kiss::kiss:
 
it just got a lot better Rose.....that avatar is adorable!!!!

Hope all is good over there honey! :kiss::kiss:

Why thank you! :kiss: it's all me and I'm happy I made your day better.

So far so good for me. But then my day is just starting.
 
Good afternoon/evening to all my friends, new and old, here in my Oasis!

Big *boobiesquishinghugs* for everyone! :kiss:

I'll be relaxing in the hot tub in case anyone wants to join me... :devil:

mine is half way through - hope you have a good one darling!!!:kiss:

It was OK. I'm just happy to be home now.
 
*Thinks to myself: Would she mind if I buried my face in her boobies?*
 
Hi DR!

I'm trying to wander in and out of everyone's thread. I'll take a sip of your water and pop in and out!

:kiss::cattail:
 
Hi DR!

I'm trying to wander in and out of everyone's thread. I'll take a sip of your water and pop in and out!

:kiss::cattail:

Welcome! I'm always happy to have new people visit! (((HUGS))) I look forward to seeing you here and you're welcome to stay and relax as long as you want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top