Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all I'm Back. 10 days in the cold, out in the field. Some body get the oil and start on my aching back. I am to old to be running around in Armor vehicles with body armor for 20 hours a day!!! I need me some boobsquishing. And a beer.

Hello ladies!!
Gentlemen how goes it?

Glad to be back here and I see Doc and Rose have been keeping it warm!!
 
Hey all I'm Back. 10 days in the cold, out in the field. Some body get the oil and start on my aching back. I am to old to be running around in Armor vehicles with body armor for 20 hours a day!!! I need me some boobsquishing. And a beer.

Hello ladies!!
Gentlemen how goes it?

Glad to be back here and I see Doc and Rose have been keeping it warm!!

OX!!!! Hi sweetie! :kiss: and big naked *boobiesquishes* for you! Why don't you go get yourself a beer while I get the scented oils. :) I'll get you nice and relaxed.

I've missed you.
 
Good morning Oasis dwellers! :kiss: I hope everyone's day is off to a good start or going well.

*boobiesquishes* for one and all!
 
Hey all I'm Back. 10 days in the cold, out in the field. Some body get the oil and start on my aching back. I am to old to be running around in Armor vehicles with body armor for 20 hours a day!!! I need me some boobsquishing. And a beer.

Hello ladies!!
Gentlemen how goes it?

Glad to be back here and I see Doc and Rose have been keeping it warm!!

Hi OX! good to see ya!
 
Good evening DB! :kiss: *boobiesquish*

Everything go good for you today? I'm about to head into the hot tub and soak a bit. Care to join me? ;)

Oh and I LOVE the new avatar! :heart:

Sure! But I may fall asleep, I have to get up at 3 AM:( after a long, physical day today. A soak will be good for me, and good company even more so :rose:

How are you doing today?

Your new avatar is quite nice yourself ;)
 
Sure! But I may fall asleep, I have to get up at 3 AM:( after a long, physical day today. A soak will be good for me, and good company even more so :rose:

How are you doing today?

Your new avatar is quite nice yourself ;)

That means you're probably asleep now and if not, you should be. :kiss: Why don't you lay on your belly and I'll give you a rubdown to ease your sore muscles. (and it's OK if you fall asleep) :heart:
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. There isn't anything better than easing into a hot tub after a long cold day. Hanging out here, enjoying the scene. Nice cold beer chilling the inside while the Tub and the Ladies Heat the outside:D

Rose, I missed you too baby.

DB That avatar is rockin, where'd ya get it? Maybe with some free time I can get out and play in Germany this weekend. Bamberg or Schweinfurt any one? I am saving Praha for a good weekend getaway. Any recommendations?

Trisk seems a little absent lately any body seen her? I hope she untied DB before she left.
 
Good morning peoples! I hope your Friday is off to a decent start - and OX I hope it's going well. I have today off from work so I'm hoping to have some fun here. ;)

*boobiesquishes* for everyone!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. There isn't anything better than easing into a hot tub after a long cold day. Hanging out here, enjoying the scene. Nice cold beer chilling the inside while the Tub and the Ladies Heat the outside:D

Rose, I missed you too baby.

DB That avatar is rockin, where'd ya get it? Maybe with some free time I can get out and play in Germany this weekend. Bamberg or Schweinfurt any one? I am saving Praha for a good weekend getaway. Any recommendations?

Trisk seems a little absent lately any body seen her? I hope she untied DB before she left.

Hi sweetie! :kiss: Are you settling in now? The time zone change sucks but I'm still happy you can visit. :)

I haven't heard from Triskele at all either, though I was gone for a while too. I think she left DB enough slack to get out on his own. ;)
 
Brought Hugs -squeezes & :kiss::kiss: for you & wish you a very Happy Easter :):rose:
oh maybe Iam not in the right Place;) but hey I posted it now- have a good one :)
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. There isn't anything better than easing into a hot tub after a long cold day. Hanging out here, enjoying the scene. Nice cold beer chilling the inside while the Tub and the Ladies Heat the outside:D

Rose, I missed you too baby.

DB That avatar is rockin, where'd ya get it? Maybe with some free time I can get out and play in Germany this weekend. Bamberg or Schweinfurt any one? I am saving Praha for a good weekend getaway. Any recommendations?

Trisk seems a little absent lately any body seen her? I hope she untied DB before she left.

Glad to be here with all of you as you pop in and out. Seems like RL in that we cannot all seem to gather at one time. That's the problem with a global network.
Rose I hope your situation is balancing out. I have a bit of a situation here too. Seems that a woman that I was Cyber sexing and or just generally conversing with had her two year old ?somehow? open her e-mail and her husband read them. Most posts were from 2006-2007. But he didn't appreciate that. It also sucks that we are friends in real life too. This was all before I knew him. I stay true to the guy code of " Don't fuck anything on your alert roster" which means I don't do my friend's wives. There was never anything physical between the lady and myself anyway. But He's a little peeved to say the least and not the kind of dude that can differentiate between the Cyber world and the real anyway. Oh yeah and her parents are friends with mine and they all love our kids and vice versa. Good thing I am 5000 miles away.;)

Any way, just wanted to show ya that you are not always alone in your drama and Just maybe Yours is manageable in comparison. A little of the old " I'm suckin, but at least I ain't THAT guy, He's REALLY Fucked." sort of thing.

Big belly slamming and man boob hugs to all of ya.

Mr Biggs a little Jungleland by the Boss if you will!!
:rose:
 
That means you're probably asleep now and if not, you should be. :kiss: Why don't you lay on your belly and I'll give you a rubdown to ease your sore muscles. (and it's OK if you fall asleep) :heart:

Oooh that must be why I wasn't so sore when I woke up :cool:
Thanks, desert_rose !! :rose::rose::rose:
 
Last edited:
DB That avatar is rockin, where'd ya get it? Maybe with some free time I can get out and play in Germany this weekend. Bamberg or Schweinfurt any one? I am saving Praha for a good weekend getaway. Any recommendations?

Trisk seems a little absent lately any body seen her? I hope she untied DB before she left.

Triskele is out there, somewhere...

Thanks for liking the Spock action. I usually troll Google image search and come up with something, though the trough is running dry, time to do my own pic hacking, I guess.

I haven't heard from Triskele at all either, though I was gone for a while too. I think she left DB enough slack to get out on his own. ;)


lmao! C'mon, I use my secret hidden Houdini skills, dontcha know?:D
 
Happy Easter (or insert reason for celebration here) to all the girls and boys of the oasis :) hope everyone has a good weekend!

Bella
 
Good evening and *boobiesquishes* to everyone! :kiss:

((((HUGS)))) for you Spicy! I hope you're doing OK with that's going on with you right now. I'm giving all the love right back to you! :kiss:

(((HUGS))) to you papa! :rose: Thank you for stopping in.

OX, that sounds I bit trickier than what I'm dealing with. I hope it all works out for you.

DB, I'm happy I could help you feel better. ;) Any time you need one, let me know. :)

Papa-Joe, thanks for the hugs and squeezes. You made me smile. :)

(((HUGS))) and :kiss:es for you Bella. I hope you have a great weekend too! :heart:
 
Saturday night <<bumps>> here at the Oasis
Hope everyone has a good time on Easter!:rose:
 
I hope everyone is having a great Easter!

(((HUGS))) :kiss:es and *boobiesquishes* to all you special people here!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top