Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter papa! :kiss:

I hope it's not real rabbit... I'd rather have the kind that buzzes... ;) :devil:

*boobiesquishes* for you sweetie!

Hmmm ponders an advertising scheme for such a product for next year...........maybe one that dispenses chocolate somehow, too.......hmmmmm
 
Hmmm ponders an advertising scheme for such a product for next year...........maybe one that dispenses chocolate somehow, too.......hmmmmm

As long as you don't mind cleaning up after it... :devil: Chocolate syrup can be fun too...
 
Hmmm ponders an advertising scheme for such a product for next year...........maybe one that dispenses chocolate somehow, too.......hmmmmm

Have you seen the movie Hop? The bunny played by Russel Brand poops jelly beans.
 
Have you seen the movie Hop? The bunny played by Russel Brand poops jelly beans.

Lol! Now if they were Jelly Bellies I could overlook the source :eek:

Hi there Goddess!!
How have you been? Gonna take a dip in the hot tub, have a drink from the fully stocked bar? I am having a lazy day myself just chilling in my floaty chair in the pool.
 
Hmmm ponders an advertising scheme for such a product for next year...........maybe one that dispenses chocolate somehow, too.......hmmmmm

If you are up late at night you can see infomercials for rabbits :D
 
Lol! Now if they were Jelly Bellies I could overlook the source :eek:

Hi there Goddess!!
How have you been? Gonna take a dip in the hot tub, have a drink from the fully stocked bar? I am having a lazy day myself just chilling in my floaty chair in the pool.
I did the hot tub and fully stocked bar at the in-laws Thursday and Friday lol. I do have some Rose in the fridge.
 
Hi there goddess! I can't remember if we've met before. It doesn't really matter though. I'm happy to see you here in my Oasis. Feel free to relax as you wish, my only two rules here are to have fun and only birthday suits are allowed in the hot tub and pool. :devil: And if you need anything, DB (our resident cabana boy) will be happy to fulfill your desires... :D

Good evening papa and DB! *boobiesquishes* for both of you!
 
Hi there goddess! I can't remember if we've met before. It doesn't really matter though. I'm happy to see you here in my Oasis. Feel free to relax as you wish, my only two rules here are to have fun and only birthday suits are allowed in the hot tub and pool. :devil: And if you need anything, DB (our resident cabana boy) will be happy to fulfill your desires... :D

Good evening papa and DB! *boobiesquishes* for both of you!
Yes we have met before around lit. I prefer only birthday suits as much as possible. Can't wait for some nude beach time. DB is a great Cabana boy.
 
Awesome new people. Great to have some more Canucks around. I think the cold has condensed their sensuality. I know that " Bella's is pretty condensed and or wired tight.

Goddess what do you bring to the oasis? By the way have one of these Margaritas, and talk to me in the Tub, so that we're on eye level. DB will see to you in a moment, let's work the chill out first. Besides, he's still working out of the ropes. Rose is the most magnificent hostess around.
Need another drink?

Just lay back here and enjoy.;)
 
Good morning everyone! It's another bright and warm day here. I hope that you all have a great day since we survived another Monday.

*boobiesquishes* and :kiss:es!
 
Are you feeling the same way this morning? I know I've got a case of the screaming hornies already! :devil:

I just wish I had the time to take care of it. :(

I sure have........and I'm lucky I can...;)

just wish i could take care of you honey!!:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top