Desert Rose's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome new people. Great to have some more Canucks around. I think the cold has condensed their sensuality. I know that " Bella's is pretty condensed and or wired tight.

Goddess what do you bring to the oasis? By the way have one of these Margaritas, and talk to me in the Tub, so that we're on eye level. DB will see to you in a moment, let's work the chill out first. Besides, he's still working out of the ropes. Rose is the most magnificent hostess around.
Need another drink?

Just lay back here and enjoy.;)
The weekend here out west was very sunny and warm. Perfect hot tub weather. Now it's turned cloudy. I am hoping to get to the nude lake by the beginning of May but even late april it can get pretty warm. I do need another drink but I have some work to do first. I will be back in a few hours for some nude time at the hot tub.
 
Hey Doc, what are you mixing? Not too strong, I have to go to work. It's been pretty quiet around here lately. WHat's new with you?
 
Hey everybody. Still around...just grabbing a drink and falling into the tub. I need to not think for awhile.
 
Welcome. I don't know what happened to DB our cabana boy.

Sorry, Goddess! Been working overnights so I have been absent a lot while y'all are relaxing :(

But as you see, there are plenty other cabana boys ;)
 
Last edited:
Good morning to you DB, Brad, papa, Bella, Goddess, and anyone else I may have missed! :boobiesquishes*

I feel bad that I missed you all last night. :( I would have loved spending some hot tub time with you ladies.

Brad, thanks for stepping in as cabana boy. Extra *boobiesquishes* for you! :kiss: DB has been working really hard and at weird hours. :( We all know that real life comes first.

DB, *boobiesquishes* for you too! I think you need to take a break and hop in the tub with me. :devil: Have you heard from Triskele lately? I'm getting worried about her. I hope she's doing good.

Anywho, I'll be here for a bit doing my morning browse. I hope all of you have a great day! :kiss:
 
I keep missing every one. What fun is soaking in the tub with three gallons of Margarita all by yer self? Haven't seen the usual suspects around, Trisk and TM.

Might need to lay out on the rock and soak up some of the desert warmth, it's rainy and cold here. Rosie girl, it is good to see you back here more often, hope everything is at least moving along for ya. If ya need more than a boobskwishin hug you know how to reach me!!:devil:

Bella, when's the new post coming out?

Well, Goddess the Tub is warm and the drinks are cold and I am willing to share. Rumor has it there's some nice oils in a cabinet around here some where, if you want to get some rubbed on that nice body of yours, and I think there's some more interesting stuff in a closet by the bar for when Trisk and Rose want to get a little bossy;)

See yall later. I'll be out by the Czech Border all next week. Stop by and say Hi.
 
Good morning to you DB, Brad, papa, Bella, Goddess, and anyone else I may have missed! :boobiesquishes*

I feel bad that I missed you all last night. :( I would have loved spending some hot tub time with you ladies.

Brad, thanks for stepping in as cabana boy. Extra *boobiesquishes* for you! :kiss: DB has been working really hard and at weird hours. :( We all know that real life comes first.

DB, *boobiesquishes* for you too! I think you need to take a break and hop in the tub with me. :devil: Have you heard from Triskele lately? I'm getting worried about her. I hope she's doing good.

Anywho, I'll be here for a bit doing my morning browse. I hope all of you have a great day! :kiss:

Hi, Rose I had to straight to bed as I had an evening shift after that overnighter :(

Triskele is around, I am sure she is doing fine, just need to convince her she needs to come lounge with us in the hot tub:D
 
Sorry, Goddess! Been working overnights so I have been absent a lot while y'all are relaxing :(

But as you see, there are plenty other cabana boys ;)
I see that. Very nice. Time for a soak in the hot tub to unwind after a lazy day off.
 
I keep missing every one. What fun is soaking in the tub with three gallons of Margarita all by yer self? Haven't seen the usual suspects around, Trisk and TM.

Might need to lay out on the rock and soak up some of the desert warmth, it's rainy and cold here. Rosie girl, it is good to see you back here more often, hope everything is at least moving along for ya. If ya need more than a boobskwishin hug you know how to reach me!!:devil:

Bella, when's the new post coming out?

Well, Goddess the Tub is warm and the drinks are cold and I am willing to share. Rumor has it there's some nice oils in a cabinet around here some where, if you want to get some rubbed on that nice body of yours, and I think there's some more interesting stuff in a closet by the bar for when Trisk and Rose want to get a little bossy;)

See yall later. I'll be out by the Czech Border all next week. Stop by and say Hi.
Just checking in to see how the hot tub is. A cold drink would good right about now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top