Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh yesAre there any other spots you would like me to hit?
Hey everybody! I am relaxing by the pool for a nice dose of vitamin D and a drink that is fruity and light. Hope everyone is doing well! Hugs and kisses to Rose and the rest of the gang!
Do you need some "lotion"?

Lotion yes....and a lounge chair after![]()
I'm now here for some relaxing.Just lay back and relax...and let me work...![]()
Good evening to you DB. How is your evening going? I just grilled a chicken breast. Watching play off hockey and the it's just me at home.Good evening folks!
Hope everyone has a fun Friday night!!!
I am good. About to eat a chicken breast I just cooked and watch the Canucks/Kings game.hello all how is everyone tonight?
I am good. About to eat a chicken breast I just cooked and watch the Canucks/Kings game.
I was watching that too. I was hoping the Penguins would win. A Pittsburgh/Vancouver Stanley Cup final would be good.i well the penquins just lost to the flyers which sucks.![]()
Yes I want to see #87 against the Canucks.yes it would i think the series will go 7 games, the pens have too much talent not to make it.
Dang. The last Canucks game I went to was back in the 1970's lol.i have been to see 4 games live in Pittsburgh and have not seen him play yet.
That sounds very nice. We have a nice areana here and now have a WHL team again.the new pens arena is awesome, not a bad seat in the whole place. and great food

Blackhawks Baby!! and don't forget it. I keep missing the games because of the time difference.
"bella, I got your favorite lotion right here.
Just roll over and let me get it warmed up for you. Nothing like being caught between a warm rock and a hot 'Bella.
![]()
I was working. Now about to get dressed up to head out for dinner with hubby.WHere the heck is ever'body? Watching the Hockey? We got a big screen up here in the bar by the Tub overlooking the desert rocks. I'll turn off the porn and pour a nice cool Shiraz.