DLL's anything goes thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

Originally posted by Jedi_Princess
think of something good :p

morning JP !!!!! glad you like it here....you can ask stuff too....
I will post some juicy q's too..wheres Q ??:D I am still missing my levi's!!!!!
and who the heck belongs to this??? holds up a leather mask and silk scarves:devil:
 
Re: So many questions

Originally posted by romanticdrifter
This sure is a high maintenance thread.

Can't we just tell dirty jokes or something?

sure i have a bunch of "blonde jokes" ready for some???
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

DLL said:
morning JP !!!!! glad you like it here....you can ask stuff too....
I will post some juicy q's too..wheres Q ??:D I am still missing my levi's!!!!!
and who the heck belongs to this??? holds up a leather mask and silk scarves:devil:

i'll try thinking of something :)

i don't know who's the leather mask is, but i'll tak the silk scarves ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: So many questions

DLL said:
damn long lister Love it Q!!!!!
thats funny
hi TnT who is your new friend???
and i think its time for new questions here don't you???
let me think of some....:p

Good morning DLL

Romantic drifter is someone I took a fancy too. And he doesn't seem to mind. At least not yet!

We have so much in common in already. He loves to romance women and I love to be romanced!

Not being very subtle am I? Let's hope he doesn't run too fast!
 
Re: Re: So many questions

DLL said:
sure i have a bunch of "blonde jokes" ready for some???

good morning sexy lady HOw are you this fine day?


someone who likes romance? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
Re: Re: Re: So many questions

MysteriousRomantic said:
good morning sexy lady HOw are you this fine day?


someone who likes romance? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you'll find many of us who like romance dear ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

Originally posted by tall_n_tight
Good morning DLL

Romantic drifter is someone I took a fancy too. And he doesn't seem to mind. At least not yet!

We have so much in common in already. He loves to romance women and I love to be romanced!

Not being very subtle am I? Let's hope he doesn't run too fast!

oh so cool....i wish you both the best...leaves two waterford glasses and a bottle of cristal...enjoy...;)
 
Re: Re: Re: So many questions

Originally posted by MysteriousRomantic
good morning sexy lady HOw are you this fine day?


someone who likes romance? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hey I like romance damnit..i just love when he recites those poems there once was a man from nantucket...god they always get me in the mood...LOL


Morning MR..doing good this morning and you???:rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

DLL said:
hey I like romance damnit..i just love when he recites those poems there once was a man from nantucket...god they always get me in the mood...LOL


Morning MR..doing good this morning and you???:rose:

I am doing okay. As I said earlier have lost my best friend of four years and have a heavy heart. But I have so many things to be thankful for this morning. I have to thank a new friend for helping more then she realizes. I am still employed. I just wish the car market would turn around soon
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

MysteriousRomantic said:
I am doing okay. As I said earlier have lost my best friend of four years and have a heavy heart. But I have so many things to be thankful for this morning. I have to thank a new friend for helping more then she realizes. I am still employed. I just wish the car market would turn around soon


I'm sorry to hear that *hug* I lost my best friend recently as well and it really hurts. You just have to remember all the good times and honour their memory
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

Jedi_Princess said:
I'm sorry to hear that *hug* I lost my best friend recently as well and it really hurts. You just have to remember all the good times and honour their memory

she did not die dear lady. It would have been easier that way if one of us had. I will remember the good times we shared. Been rather reflective recently.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

MysteriousRomantic said:
she did not die dear lady. It would have been easier that way if one of us had. I will remember the good times we shared. Been rather reflective recently.


oh :eek: i'm sorry
 
ok we need some comedy here and to be fair I will insult everyone equally....


Q: What's so good about an Ethiopian blowjob?
A: You know she'll swallow.

Q: Why don't they teach driver's education and sex education on the same day in Iraq?
A: They don't want to wear out the camel.

Q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a Jewish wife?
A: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewelry.

Q: What are three words you dread the most while making love?
A: "Honey, I'm home."

Q: What do you get if you cross a Hell's Angel with a Jehovah's Witness?
A: Someone who knocks on your door on a Sunday morning and tells YOU to fuck off!

Q: Do you know why women fake orgasm?
A: Because men fake foreplay.

Q: What's the difference between white fairy tales and black fairy tales?
A: White fairy tales start, "Once upon a time....." Black fairy tales start, "Yo, you motherfuckers ain't gonna believe this shit....."

Q: What's the difference between getting a divorce and getting circumcised?
A: When you get a divorce, you get rid of the whole prick!

Q: What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golfball?
A: A guy will actually search for a golfball.

Q: Why does a bride smile when she walks up the aisle?
A: She knows she's given her last blow job.

Q: Who is the most popular man at the Nudist Colony?
A: The man who can carry two cups of coffee and 12 donuts.

Q: Who is the most popular woman at the Nudist Colony?
A: The woman who can eat the last two donuts.......

Q: What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball?
A: Cough, gag, choke, etc.

Q: What did One gay sperm say to another?
A: How do we find an egg in all of this shit?

:p
 
DLL said:
ok we need some comedy here and to be fair I will insult everyone equally....


Q: What's so good about an Ethiopian blowjob?
A: You know she'll swallow.

Q: Why don't they teach driver's education and sex education on the same day in Iraq?
A: They don't want to wear out the camel.

Q: What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a Jewish wife?
A: A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewelry.

Q: What are three words you dread the most while making love?
A: "Honey, I'm home."

Q: What do you get if you cross a Hell's Angel with a Jehovah's Witness?
A: Someone who knocks on your door on a Sunday morning and tells YOU to fuck off!

Q: Do you know why women fake orgasm?
A: Because men fake foreplay.

Q: What's the difference between white fairy tales and black fairy tales?
A: White fairy tales start, "Once upon a time....." Black fairy tales start, "Yo, you motherfuckers ain't gonna believe this shit....."

Q: What's the difference between getting a divorce and getting circumcised?
A: When you get a divorce, you get rid of the whole prick!

Q: What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golfball?
A: A guy will actually search for a golfball.

Q: Why does a bride smile when she walks up the aisle?
A: She knows she's given her last blow job.

Q: Who is the most popular man at the Nudist Colony?
A: The man who can carry two cups of coffee and 12 donuts.

Q: Who is the most popular woman at the Nudist Colony?
A: The woman who can eat the last two donuts.......

Q: What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball?
A: Cough, gag, choke, etc.

Q: What did One gay sperm say to another?
A: How do we find an egg in all of this shit?

:p


OMG DLL that is funny. Sorry it got to a depressign note. NO MORE I SYA NO MORE
 
Originally posted by MysteriousRomantic
OMG DLL that is funny. Sorry it got to a depressign note. NO MORE I SYA NO MORE

MR you werent and you can vent your feelings anytime here..i wont give you that its better to have loved and lost crap but heres some thoughts....
Where will I go
When there's no where to go
But away from you

What will I say
When everything's been said
But we're through

What lies ahead
When it all lies behind
But the memories

Will I have the strength
To wipe the tear from my eye
To give one last hug
And whisper 'good-bye'





:kiss: see i can be serious too...fixes my rubber nose :p
 
DLL said:
MR you werent and you can vent your feelings anytime here..i wont give you that its better to have loved and lost crap but heres some thoughts....
Where will I go
When there's no where to go
But away from you

What will I say
When everything's been said
But we're through

What lies ahead
When it all lies behind
But the memories

Will I have the strength
To wipe the tear from my eye
To give one last hug
And whisper 'good-bye'





:kiss: see i can be serious too...fixes my rubber nose :p

thanks sweetie. I have wiped a lot of tears out of my eye. Woulsd have loved to had that one last hug though. <tears>


A good friend sent me a poem called broken toys


As children bring their broken toys with tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God because He was my friend.
But then instead of leaving him in peace to be alone
I hung around and tried to help with ways that were my own.
At last I snatched them back and cried "How can you be so slow?"
"My child," he said, "What could I do? You never did let go."

it was ther greaqtest thing anyone could have sent me. I just wished she did not think so badly of me right now. Wish she could truly see that the good Jim truly exsisted and is still here. *sigh*


*wiggles my bottom and quacks like duck*
 
MysteriousRomantic said:
thanks sweetie. I have wiped a lot of tears out of my eye. Woulsd have loved to had that one last hug though. <tears>


A good friend sent me a poem called broken toys


As children bring their broken toys with tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God because He was my friend.
But then instead of leaving him in peace to be alone
I hung around and tried to help with ways that were my own.
At last I snatched them back and cried "How can you be so slow?"
"My child," he said, "What could I do? You never did let go."

it was ther greaqtest thing anyone could have sent me. I just wished she did not think so badly of me right now. Wish she could truly see that the good Jim truly exsisted and is still here. *sigh*


*wiggles my bottom and quacks like duck*

Don't feel so alone Mysteriousromantic. There are plenty of ladies waiting for a good man. Hoping he will come around.

Be proud of who you are. And don't change for who you think you should have been.

And keep your eyes open! Those ladies are everywhere.
 
tall_n_tight said:
Don't feel so alone Mysteriousromantic. There are plenty of ladies waiting for a good man. Hoping he will come around.

Be proud of who you are. And don't change for who you think you should have been.

And keep your eyes open! Those ladies are everywhere.

*sighs* tnt thank you for the encouragment. *smiles*
 
tall_n_tight said:
That's my boy!

Now see? Wasn't that easier than you thought?

Nothing sexier than a smiling man.

:kiss:

*smiles* thank you.


*wonders what this tall athetic woman looks like
 
Back
Top