DLL's anything goes thread

Scientific proof that girls are evil (don't worry, I'm sure there's a formula for guys too) :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

DLL said:
oh so cool....i wish you both the best...leaves two waterford glasses and a bottle of cristal...enjoy...;)

Thanks DLL

But it looks like I was a little slow getting back. Sounds like TNT and MR are busy now.

Story of my life. Another hopeless romantic adrift. :(
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So many questions

romanticdrifter said:
Thanks DLL

But it looks like I was a little slow getting back. Sounds like TNT and MR are busy now.

Story of my life. Another hopeless romantic adrift. :(

sorry my man but she has been gone since the last post of hers.
 
Typical?

MysteriousRomantic said:
sorry my man but she has been gone since the last post of hers.

Why oh why do women seem to run from efforts of romance and chivalry?

No problem bud. TNT and I are just newbie friends. Nothing more. At least not yet. So I say - Good luck to you sir.
 
Re: Typical?

Originally posted by romanticdrifter
Why oh why do women seem to run from efforts of romance and chivalry?

No problem bud. TNT and I are just newbie friends. Nothing more. At least not yet. So I say - Good luck to you sir.


i think all women appreciate romance and chivalry...shoot i know I do I love to have my chair pulled out and my doors opened...and I love the simple things that relationships have to offer not just the boxes from tiffanys;)
 
Re: Typical?

romanticdrifter said:
Why oh why do women seem to run from efforts of romance and chivalry?

No problem bud. TNT and I are just newbie friends. Nothing more. At least not yet. So I say - Good luck to you sir.

because most women are looking for the bad boy types I have found. We are the ones that get screwed in the end\



DLL Hugs the lovely lady
 
Re: Re: Typical?

Originally posted by MysteriousRomantic
because most women are looking for the bad boy types I have found. We are the ones that get screwed in the end\



DLL Hugs the lovely lady

thats not true MR ..I think most women like the "nice " guy...The bad boy types never are permanent:rose:
 
Re: Re: Typical?

MysteriousRomantic said:
because most women are looking for the bad boy types I have found. We are the ones that get screwed in the end\



DLL Hugs the lovely lady

You have a reply kind man.

Apologies to DLL. I have been asked not to take over a thread although that was not my intent.

:confused:
 
Re: Re: Re: Typical?

tall_n_tight said:
You have a reply kind man.

Apologies to DLL. I have been asked not to take over a thread although that was not my intent.

:confused:

you taking over this thread? LOL
 
Re: Re: Typical?

MysteriousRomantic said:
because most women are looking for the bad boy types I have found. We are the ones that get screwed in the end\



DLL Hugs the lovely lady

sweetie if you truly believe that then you've been with the wrong women all along.

there are plenty of us who love romance, chivalry and the whole bit and can't find a man like that... and there is you and RD who say you can't find a woman who wants it?

There has to be a middle ground somewhere! :confused: ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Typical?

babydoll2u said:
sweetie if you truly believe that then you've been with the wrong women all along.

there are plenty of us who love romance, chivalry and the whole bit and can't find a man like that... and there is you and RD who say you can't find a woman who wants it?

There has to be a middle ground somewhere! :confused: ;)

baby I hear you there also. There are always two sides to everything. You ladies wonder if there are true gentlemen out there that still believe in romance and we wfeel like you ladies always want the bad boy type. I just want to know that I am worth fighting for and fighting to make a relationship work.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical?

MysteriousRomantic said:
baby I hear you there also. There are always two sides to everything. You ladies wonder if there are true gentlemen out there that still believe in romance and we wfeel like you ladies always want the bad boy type. I just want to know that I am worth fighting for and fighting to make a relationship work.

You're worth fighting for sweetie...
you just haven't found the right woman yet. :kiss:

who knows... she could be right under your nose :eek:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical?

babydoll2u said:
You're worth fighting for sweetie...
you just haven't found the right woman yet. :kiss:

who knows... she could be right under your nose :eek:


yes yes yes yes well maybe but she is going to have to fight for me first
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical?

MysteriousRomantic said:
yes yes yes yes well maybe but she is going to have to fight for me first

watch out... beware of how hard you make her fight...
she may have a wounded heart as well, and needs to know that
she is worth fighting for ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical?

babydoll2u said:
watch out... beware of how hard you make her fight...
she may have a wounded heart as well, and needs to know that
she is worth fighting for ;)

lots of us have wounded hearts baby. Had to open up sometimes. But for the right person I will find the fight again.
 
Re: Re: Re: Typical?

tall_n_tight said:
You have a reply kind man.

Apologies to DLL. I have been asked not to take over a thread although that was not my intent.

:confused:

TNT,

From one newbie to another, I hope I was not a contributor to that. :rose:

I thought we were just trying to spread a llittle comforting cheer to a few of us that need it these days.

I'm :confused: too.
 
Hey y'all, unless that person was DLL herself, no one else has the right to tell you how or what to post on her thread... this is her thread, she started it and is the host.

The title of this thread is ANYTHING GOES... and that's just what she meant it for. So get back in here and have fun, and don't let anyone run you off.

and if I'm speaking out of turn, she'll spank me later :D :p
 
Back
Top