DLL's anything goes thread

babydoll2u said:
Hey y'all, unless that person was DLL herself, no one else has the right to tell you how or what to post on her thread... this is her thread, she started it and is the host.

The title of this thread is ANYTHING GOES... and that's just what she meant it for. So get back in here and have fun, and don't let anyone run you off.

and if I'm speaking out of turn, she'll spank me later :D :p

What ^ ^ ^ Peg said.

The things I`ll do for a good spanking.:D
 
:eek: Still looking, Don`t Let Loose............. damn there are so many clothes here.........*blush* Oh my who would wear that.........oops that`s mine ...heh heh hey if that mask has a zipper it`s not mine, nuh uh no way.
 
quoll said:
:eek: Still looking, Don`t Let Loose............. damn there are so many clothes here.........*blush* Oh my who would wear that.........oops that`s mine ...heh heh hey if that mask has a zipper it`s not mine, nuh uh no way.


ROFL...............:kiss:
 
DLL said:
Ok..I decided I break so many "rules" on the other threads I thought it would be a good idea to create my own..so in this thread there are no rules ..you have a question ask it! Have a statement to state..state it here..want to cheer on a sports team do it here...college or pro doesnt matter...So...heres a thread to dicuss whatever is on your mind.... lets have fun :heart:

Unless the Dynamic Little Lady herself wants to change the no rules status.....................
 
*climbs on to high horse*
W T F is a newbie anyway?
It certainly can`t be post count, two days posting odd numbers takes care of that.

How long you`ve been registered? Hell some of them have lurked here since day one and know more about us than we do.

............................. *bites tongue* *climbs down off high horse*

Ok, safety tip, never ever sit on a high horse in Levis three sizes too small.
*in very high pitched voice* Oh "D", I think I`ve found your jeans.
*waddles off*
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical?

Originally posted by MysteriousRomantic
you taking over this thread? LOL

who the heck said that????
please play and have fun thats the idea of ANYTHING goes....
:kiss:
 
Originally posted by quoll
:eek: Still looking, Don`t Let Loose............. damn there are so many clothes here.........*blush* Oh my who would wear that.........oops that`s mine ...heh heh hey if that mask has a zipper it`s not mine, nuh uh no way.

Quoll...I still have no levis!!!!!! and I am getting chilly just in my panties;)
 
Originally posted by CtGuy99
What... exactly....

is
ANYTHING to you DLL?

oh lookie here ..the CT Cutie has returned....
well anything is anything...I mean whoever said that to TnT is silly I like the fun banter that goes on here..thats the idea of this thread...so please post away and flirt and do whatever!!!!


Anything- any event,fact etc. a thing , no matter of what kind ,in any way....
:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Typical?

Originally posted by tall_n_tight
You have a reply kind man.

Apologies to DLL. I have been asked not to take over a thread although that was not my intent.

:confused:

TnT no need for an apology to me I didn't know this was said and please stay and post i enjoy watching and reading the flirting that goes on here...
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical?

DLL said:
TnT no need for an apology to me I didn't know this was said and please stay and post i enjoy watching and reading the flirting that goes on here...
There is flirting here? I am aghast!

Nice nails. ;)
 
Well DLL.....

I think you'll be on top of this one...

Did.. or did he NOT???

The Groundhog see his shadow?

And I so don't believe you're just wearing panties this morning!!!!
Thinking you're all bundled up!!!
 
CtGuy99 said:
Well DLL.....

I think you'll be on top of this one...

Did.. or did he NOT???

The Groundhog see his shadow?

And I so don't believe you're just wearing panties this morning!!!!
Thinking you're all bundled up!!!

Around these parts, 2 of them saw their shadows, but one didn't......I don't know what to think :confused:
 
Jedi...

Damn groundhogs can never get their shit together and all be shadowed or not....
 
Oh she`s wearing panties alright, she wont be if I ever get these damn things off.... .

Dirty Legal Lady with a cold fanny, hmm not in this part of the world, the piece of anatomy we call a fanny is always hot.
 
Originally posted by Jedi_Princess
Around these parts, 2 of them saw their shadows, but one didn't......I don't know what to think :confused:

you know what i wasnt even aware that today was groundhog day....:rolleyes:

but i will have a full groundhod report for you all later....:p
 
CtGuy99 said:
Jedi...

Damn groundhogs can never get their shit together and all be shadowed or not....


You'd think that if they were going to decide what weather we get for the next 6 weeks, they would at least agree on what to make it.


Because as we all know, the groundhogs have a special weather machine and use it to control world temperatures. They have decided that we wear to much clothing so have made it warmer. They are the true cause of global warming, not that greenhouse effect crap.
 
Originally posted by quoll
Oh she`s wearing panties alright, she wont be if I ever get these damn things off.... .

Dirty Legal Lady with a cold fanny, hmm not in this part of the world, the piece of anatomy we call a fanny is always hot.

ahhhhh there you are....so Mr. Q where are my favourite pair of levis????
:)
 
DLL said:
ahhhhh there you are....so Mr. Q where are my favourite pair of levis????
:)

Um.. well, delicious, I got `em on but I can`t get `em off.
 
Jedi...

I"m afraid to tell you.. the canadian riules differ from ours in the lower 48....

We could get 6 weeks... you will get 6 months more winter... should be warm up there by.... august!!! Just in tmie for winter to start again!!!
:)
 
CtGuy99 said:
Jedi...

I"m afraid to tell you.. the canadian riules differ from ours in the lower 48....

We could get 6 weeks... you will get 6 months more winter... should be warm up there by.... august!!! Just in tmie for winter to start again!!!
:)


pah you don't know what you're talking about :p

it gets warm around march or april and then we are lucky to have snow by christmas :D
 
Back
Top