tall_n_tight
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2005
- Posts
- 1,540
Jedi_Princess said:Afternoon TnT :rose, how are you doing?
Lovely Av![]()
Thanks JP. I am doing well today. Especially given the evening I had!
How are you today JP?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jedi_Princess said:Afternoon TnT :rose, how are you doing?
Lovely Av![]()
tall_n_tight said:Thanks JP. I am doing well today. Especially given the evening I had!
How are you today JP?
Jedi_Princess said:I'm ok, hungover though, I had a fun night![]()
Jedi_Princess said:I'm ok, hungover though, I had a fun night![]()
tall_n_tight said:I think JP and I should go out one night!![]()
Originally posted by MysteriousRomantic
maybe the three of us LOL

DLL said:how about a 4 some??
afternoon everyone!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
DLL said:how about a 4 some??
afternoon everyone!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:three beautiful and sexy ladies and myself out on the town. Seems fair to me
tall_n_tight said:I'm guessing he won't last till dark!
But at least he will die happy!
DLL said:how about a 4 some??
afternoon everyone!!!!!!!!!!!![]()

Jedi_Princess said:4 some is even better![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:I am not disagreeing

tall_n_tight said:Once he is comotose, we will just have to play ourselves. That or find another victim.![]()
tall_n_tight said:Once he is comotose, we will just have to play ourselves. That or find another victim.![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:but is that comatose with a smile on my face or just drunk as a skunk

Jedi_Princess said:Both![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:hey that is no fun then

Jedi_Princess said:hehehe maybe not for you, but I'm sure we'd all enjoy it![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:so will you ladies respect me in the morning? Or can I expect to never hear from you again
Jedi_Princess said:Well that depends on how satisfied we are![]()
Jedi_Princess said:Well that depends on how satisfied we are![]()
tall_n_tight said:Funny to hear a man worrying about respect huh ladies?

tall_n_tight said:Funny to hear a man worrying about respect huh ladies?