DLL's anything goes thread

Originally posted by quoll
THE MALE SIDE OF THE LIST:
40-ish...................52 and looking for 25-yr-old
Athletic................Sits on the couch and watches ESPN
Average looking...Unusual hair growth on ears, nose, and back
Educated..............Will always treat you like an idiot
Free Spirit............ Sleeps with your sister
Friendship first..... As long as friendship includes touching & nudity.
Fun........................Good with a remote and a six pack
Good looking.........Arrogant
Honest....................Pathological liar
Huggable................Overweight, more body hair than a buffalo
Likes to cuddle.......Insecure, overly dependent
Mature ...................Until you get to know him
Open-minded..........Wants to sleep with your sister but she's not interested
Physically fit............I spend a lot of time in front of mirror admiring myself
Poet....................... Has written on a bathroom stall
Spiritual.................. Once went to church with his grandmother on Easter Sunday
Stable..................... Occasional stalker, but never arrested

omg how funny:kiss:
 
Couldn`t find any good questions so I will just wing it.

Fav sex toy?

Most erotic colour?

Your height?

Most erotic material?

Do you have a true "Fetish" or just a liking for something.?

Ideal friend?

Best way to relax.?

Be alone or with someone when sad?

Music to relax you?

Music to bonk to?

Thunderstorm... sit and watch/run and hide?

Coast or forest?

Multi-orgasmic?

First thing you do when you get up?

Last thing you do at night?

Read a book/Watch tv.?

Feeling playfull/frisky, what do you wear.. summer/winter?

Foods to console yourself?

Most erotic experience?

Soft sensuous love/Filthy fucking?

Stupid questions/not?
 
Last edited:
Fav sex toy? Vibrator

Most erotic colour? White

Your height? 5'4"

Most erotic material? Silk

Do you have a true "Fetish" or just a liking for something.? Fetish

Ideal friend? Someone who is always there for you

Best way to relax.? Curl up on the couch with a book

Be alone or with someone when sad? Alone

Music to relax you? Rock balads

Music to bonk to? bonk?

Thunderstorm... sit and watch/run and hide? sit and watch

Coast or forest? coast

Multi-orgasmic? yes

First thing you do when you get up? get a glass of orange juice

Last thing you do at night? set my alarm clock

Read a book/Watch tv.? read a book

Feeling playfull/frisky, what do you wear.. summer/winter? not really sure

Foods to console yourself? ice cream

Most erotic experience? :eek: would rather not say

Soft sensuos love/Filthy fucking? it depends on your mood

Stupid questions/not? i love stupid questions
 
Jedi_Princess said:

Music to bonk to? bonk?

Damn*frantically searching for link to sexual slang thread*
To bump uglies.
The horizontal mambo.
The beast with two backs.
The old in and out.
Sex:D
 
quoll said:
Damn*frantically searching for link to sexual slang thread*
To bump uglies.
The horizontal mambo.
The beast with two backs.
The old in and out.
Sex:D


ohhh lol

hmmmm anythign with a good beat ;)
 
.

Fav sex toy? Pussy

Most erotic colour? White

Your height? 5`8"

Most erotic material? Anything see through

Do you have a true "Fetish" or just a liking for something.? Not a fetish in the literal meaning, White, Voyeur.

Ideal friend? Someone who truly understands me.

Best way to relax.? Read

Be alone or with someone when sad? Alone

Music to relax you? Instrumentals

Music to bonk to? SuziQuattro

Thunderstorm... sit and watch/run and hide? Watch

Coast or forest? Forest

Multi-orgasmic? Yes (more than once for a guy is multi-orgasmic, don`t tell me otherwise, you will burst my bubble)

First thing you do when you get up? Put the kettle on.

Last thing you do at night? Put empty coffee cup in sink.

Read a book/Watch tv.? Read

Feeling playfull/frisky, what do you wear.. summer/winter? Summer, shorts. Winter/Jeans

Foods to console yourself? coffee, toast

Most erotic experience? Letting her take charge.(New experience for her)

Soft sensuous love/Filthy fucking? Morning, Sensuous/Night, Filthy

Stupid questions/not? I don`t think so:D
 
Last edited:
More ?s

Fav position?

Best friend male/female?

Top four authors?

Fav comic as a child/adult?

Best fantasy?

Ever been OS?

Outgoing/Loner?

Ever lived out a fantasy?

What was it?^ ^

Stockings/pantyhose?

Underwear?

Lingerie or comfy underwear?

When home alone I wear?
 
Originally posted by quoll
Couldn`t find any good questions so I will just wing it.

Fav sex toy? Blue Dolphin

Most erotic colour? Black

Your height? 5'6

Most erotic material? my mind

Do you have a true "Fetish" or just a liking for something.? I like to be controlled

Ideal friend? a loyal one

Best way to relax.? believe it or not i ride..when not avail. i like to read

Be alone or with someone when sad? alone

Music to relax you? sinatra

Music to bonk to? sinatra

Thunderstorm... sit and watch/run and hide? love em

Coast or forest? both

Multi-orgasmic? yes

First thing you do when you get up? put on a robe

Last thing you do at night? watch TV

Read a book/Watch tv.? both

Feeling playfull/frisky, what do you wear.. summer/winter? summer a cute flirty sun dress something by donna karan... in the winter cashmere or a nice tailored suit

Foods to console yourself? coffee ice cream

Most erotic experience? hmmmm....

Soft sensuous love/Filthy fucking? oh god both

Stupid questions/not?
loved them Q:kiss:
 
Fav sex toy? At the moment that would be Brian. Unless he is not around in which case it would be a combo vibrating dildo.

Most erotic colour? I love to wear dark, green bras and thongs.

Your height? 6'

Most erotic material? My mind followed by sweet, naughty whispers.

Do you have a true "Fetish" or just a liking for something.? Fetish is a matter of opinion but most people would say I have a special fetish.

Ideal friend? Someone that loves me regardless of my mood and when I need them the most.

Best way to relax.? Getting outside and breathing some fresh air alone.

Be alone or with someone when sad? Alone

Music to relax you? Jazz and blues

Music to bonk to? Rock ballads or jazz

Thunderstorm... sit and watch/run and hide? I don't want to watch, I want to be out in it!

Coast or forest? Forest

Multi-orgasmic? Of course

First thing you do when you get up? Usually pee.

Last thing you do at night? A few quick minutes of stretching to loosen the muscles.

Read a book/Watch tv.? Read a book

Feeling playfull/frisky, what do you wear.. summer/winter? Shorts/tank top and sweats

Foods to console yourself? Icecream

Most erotic experience? I will have to get back to you on that one

Soft sensuous love/Filthy fucking? Depends on the mood. Sensuous love in the morning, filthy fuck nooner and both at night.

Stupid questions/not? Are there any other kind?
 
A wealthy benefactor was visiting the local hospital. During her tour of
floors she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating.

"Oh my GOD!" said the lady. "That's disgraceful. Why is he doing that?"

The doctor that was leading the tour explained, "I am sorry, but this
man is a New York City Detective and he has a very serious condition where the
testicles rapidly fill with semen. If he doesn't do that five times a day,
they'll explode and he will die within minutes."

"Oh, that's terrible," said the lady.

In the very next room they could see that a female nurse was performing oral
sex on a different male patient. "OH my GOD!" said the lady, "How can that
be justified?"

The doctor replied, "Same illness but he is a Nassau County police
officer and can afford a better health plan."
 
Originally posted by CharlotteNCguy
Gator thong huh?


ahhh look who shows up with that digusting AV in my thread I had to get dark sunglasses just to reply to your post:p
I have on G A T O R boxers right now....:)
I really need to send you some Gator AV's;) http://
 
DLL said:
ahhh look who shows up with that digusting AV in my thread I had to get dark sunglasses just to reply to your post:p
I have on G A T O R boxers right now....:)
I really need to send you some Gator AV's;) http://
I don't see that happening sweetie....However I have something for ya....My best driend went to UF and lives in Jacksonville....He got his pic taken with Emmitt Smith the other day. Kind of cool
 
Originally posted by CharlotteNCguy
I don't see that happening sweetie....However I have something for ya....My best driend went to UF and lives in Jacksonville....He got his pic taken with Emmitt Smith the other day. Kind of cool

that is pretty cool...recently I was at the same hotel as Steve Spurrier..(you know him...he was the head coach that coached FL to victory over the 'noles in 96 with a 52-20 win to be crowned National Champions):D
 
DLL said:
that is pretty cool...recently I was at the same hotel as Steve Spurrier..(you know him...he was the head coach that coached FL to victory over the 'noles in 96 with a 52-20 win to be crowned National Champions):D
And the same head coach who coached the gates in the famous "Choke at Doak" game as I remeber....Yeah the Ole Ball coach is now just down the street in Cola, SC coaching some Cocks
 
Originally posted by CharlotteNCguy
And the same head coach who coached the gates in the famous "Choke at Doak" game as I remeber....Yeah the Ole Ball coach is now just down the street in Cola, SC coaching some Cocks



One day, an FSU player and a Tennessee player were at a bar. The Tennessee player asked the FSU player what FSU meant. The FSU player replied, "Florida Stomped Us." Then he asked the Tennessee player what UT meant. The UT player told him, "Us Too."



:p
 
DLL said:
One day, an FSU player and a Tennessee player were at a bar. The Tennessee player asked the FSU player what FSU meant. The FSU player replied, "Florida Stomped Us." Then he asked the Tennessee player what UT meant. The UT player told him, "Us Too."



:p
ROFLMAO !!!!
 
Back
Top