MysteriousRomantic
Incurable Romantic
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2002
- Posts
- 7,645
Jedi_Princess said:LOL so true![]()
If I was I would sleep around and count notches on the bed post. Strictly a one woman man here
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jedi_Princess said:LOL so true![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:If I was I would sleep around and count notches on the bed post. Strictly a one woman man here
Jedi_Princess said:A one woman man? So which one of us gets to have fun and who gets left out then?![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:well lets not take it to extreemes. I can make exceptions if I am not with anyone on a permenant basis
thank you dear lady.Jedi_Princess said:hehehe smooth recovery![]()
Jedi_Princess said:Your welcome![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:so what happenes if I wear you ladies out before I do
Jedi_Princess said:I doubt we'll have to worry about that![]()
Jedi_Princess said:
MysteriousRomantic said:warning
*if erection last for more then 4 hours seek medical help*
if it lasts that long you can develop ganged green of the privates
tall_n_tight said:No erection will last 4 hours around this group!
MysteriousRomantic said:LOL
well ladies I hyave to go take a nap. Did not sleep much last night Spent too much iof it in deep thought. Stay warm and cofortable until I return

Jedi_Princess said:Whoops, must have slipped my mind![]()
tall_n_tight said:Come on JP, let's go find another play toy shall we?
iceracer said:*rushes in skidding to a stop out of breath * you ordered a playtoy![]()
ice
iceracer said:*rushes in skidding to a stop out of breath * you ordered a playtoy![]()
ice
i'm sure u can *takes big swig of watertall_n_tight said:Easy boy! Just relax and lay down.
I'm sure JP and I can find some place for that huffing and puffing.![]()
two gorgeus women lol actually just checkin out dll thread she posted in mine so i thought i'd return the favorJedi_Princess said:lol hi, what brings you here![]()
iceracer said:two gorgeus women lol actually just checkin out dll thread she posted in mine so i thought i'd return the favor
ice