Jedi_Princess
Around
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2005
- Posts
- 15,295
DLL said:ohhhhhh i love seeing everyone making friends in here.....lets have a group hugok whose hand is on my ass????????????
![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
DLL said:ohhhhhh i love seeing everyone making friends in here.....lets have a group hugok whose hand is on my ass????????????
![]()
![]()
Oops, that was meDLL said:ohhhhhh i love seeing everyone making friends in here.....lets have a group hugok whose hand is on my ass????????????
![]()
![]()

Originally posted by iceracer
hi DLL hey is that you're hand on my ass
ice
Peteslaw2 said:Breezing through on my annual journey, saying hi to DLL and all the new Canadian friends.![]()
![]()

See....DLL knows what my hand feels like.DLL said:hmmmmm i think it was the nole fans...my hands are in front
![]()
MysteriousRomantic said:well I take a major nap and i see what happens. alll you women look for someone else to satify your urges,.

Jedi_Princess said:*shrug* We have needs![]()
Originally posted by MysteriousRomantic
well I take a major nap and i see what happens. alll you women look for someone else to satify your urges,.

MysteriousRomantic said:i see you wear one out and then on to the next ey

tall_n_tight said:Well I don't feel anyones hands on my ass![]()

Jedi_Princess said:now you do![]()

tall_n_tight said:Nice firm hands too.
My what large hands you have. Wonder what else might be large?
![]()
Jedi_Princess said:lol, nah, i got little hands
Wolk said:Yeah, well...
Sorry to have intruded.
![]()
tall_n_tight said:Oh JP, I love your hands on me girl!
Allow me to return the favor.

Wolk said:Yeah, well...
Sorry to have intruded.
![]()
tall_n_tight said:Wolk, no intrusion at all. JP and I have more ass than you got hands sir!
Come on now. Who's up for a group ass grope here!?