DLL's anything goes thread

Wolk said:
Yes, yes... So I think we have no choice but to let those playful hands have what they want, eh? ;)



Yeah :( I guess so huh

Oh well, I suppose I'll have to make that sacrifice
 
Ah, so terrible to see you have to make sacrifices, JP. Would a kiss make you feel better? What if it was hot and wet? :devil: :kiss:
 
Woah! What the hell did I miss?

A guy takes one night off to watch a little football and misses 3 pages of posts!
 
Originally posted by romanticdrifter
Woah! What the hell did I miss?

A guy takes one night off to watch a little football and misses 3 pages of posts!

me too i always miss the good stuff:eek: morning RD:rose:
 
romanticdrifter said:
Woah! What the hell did I miss?

A guy takes one night off to watch a little football and misses 3 pages of posts!

I was in for some of the fun, but left cause I was hosting a big SB party. What can I say? I'm a sports chick!

Anyway, shaking the cobwebs this morning. Too many beers and way too many wings, nachos and beer last night. My morning run was HELL!
 
tall_n_tight said:
I was in for some of the fun, but left cause I was hosting a big SB party. What can I say? I'm a sports chick!

Anyway, shaking the cobwebs this morning. Too many beers and way too many wings, nachos and beer last night. My morning run was HELL!

That's it!

To hell with my lame buddies. I want to party with you girl!!!
:p
 
romanticdrifter said:
That's it!

To hell with my lame buddies. I want to party with you girl!!!
:p

Well come on over my man!

No wait. No entrance till you get yourself an AV. You been holding out on us!

DLL, how could you let this happen?
 
tall_n_tight said:
Well come on over my man!

No wait. No entrance till you get yourself an AV. You been holding out on us!

DLL, how could you let this happen?

Yea Yea. I been hearing this for some time now.

I will work on it ok? Any suggestions?
 
romanticdrifter said:
Yea Yea. I been hearing this for some time now.

I will work on it ok? Any suggestions?

Suggestions? You want suggestions? Silly, silly man.

Well let's see. Asses seem to be popular. In fact there are a few select asses I follow myself.

How about showing yours?!
 
romanticdrifter said:
Woah! What the hell did I miss?

A guy takes one night off to watch a little football and misses 3 pages of posts!

I think it was in the cyber-air last night (and this morning!), lol


good morning DLL, rd, and everyone!
 
Afternoon *yawn * all seems like everyone had a good weekend. Only four more days till saturday.:D
 
tall_n_tight said:
Suggestions? You want suggestions? Silly, silly man.

Well let's see. Asses seem to be popular. In fact there are a few select asses I follow myself.

How about showing yours?!


I agree, show us your ass
 
Jedi_Princess said:
I'm ok, a little sore though, I slept funny I think, how are you?

I am doing great, not a sore muscle in my body today. :)

Looks at my bed and says, thank you. ;)
 
Back
Top