DLL's anything goes thread

Ah, that makes me want to turn into Shiva, the six-handed monster of Indian tales. ;)

But I guess I'll have to settle for what I can grab with just two. A caress for JP's buttock and another for TnT.
 
Wolk said:
Ah, that makes me want to turn into Shiva, the six-handed monster of Indian tales. ;)

But I guess I'll have to settle for what I can grab with just two. A caress for JP's buttock and another for TnT.


Mmmm nice hands ;)
 
Wolk said:
Nice hands for a nice ass. ;) I think it needs a firm squeeze now. Here, how does that feel?

Feels great. I have lots of places that can use a good firm squeeze!

Come on JP, don't be shy. :p
 
Oooh, gentle there, hotties! My thin running pants offer so little protection.

That means my hands get to roam too! :p

Now let's see what those sexy mounds on your chests feel like...
 
Wolk said:
Oooh, gentle there, hotties! My thin running pants offer so little protection.

That means my hands get to roam too! :p

Now let's see what those sexy mounds on your chests feel like...


You need more hands :D
 
Jedi_Princess said:
You need more hands :D

You're right. Where's the Shiva transforming spell when you need one?! :p

Maybe I could use something else to help the hands... *licks lips*
 
Wolk said:
You're right. Where's the Shiva transforming spell when you need one?! :p

Maybe I could use something else to help the hands... *licks lips*

That's showing some ingenuity there ;)
 
Jedi_Princess said:
That's showing some ingenuity there ;)

Thank you, thank you! I'm begining to consider pursuing the degree in Sexual Engineering. :)

Say, aren't you awfully hot in this... um... whatever it is you are wearing. :D
 
Wolk said:
Thank you, thank you! I'm begining to consider pursuing the degree in Sexual Engineering. :)

Say, aren't you awfully hot in this... um... whatever it is you are wearing. :D


Hmmm now that you mention it......it is a little toasty in here, maybe I should go turn th heating down to cool off
 
Jedi_Princess said:
Hmmm now that you mention it......it is a little toasty in here, maybe I should go turn th heating down to cool off

Oh, JP, that is nonsence. You see, if you turn down the heating, it will become cold, and though parts of your body protected by clothes will feel OK, your face and hands would be uncomfortable! What you must do instead is keep the heating as it is and remove your clothes.

Yes, yes, that would be the most rational course of action. ;)

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to hunt down that digital camera while you are at it. :)
 
Wolk said:
Oh, JP, that is nonsence. You see, if you turn down the heating, it will become cold, and though parts of your body protected by clothes will feel OK, your face and hands would be uncomfortable! What you must do instead is keep the heating as it is and remove your clothes.

Yes, yes, that would be the most rational course of action. ;)

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to hunt down that digital camera while you are at it. :)

Hmmm I guess that makes sense, you're a pretty smart guy you know?
 
Wait a second, how did we get so off-topic here? Your sig is true, JP! :)

We must get back to the originally scheduled ass-groping immediately!
 
Wolk said:
Wait a second, how did we get so off-topic here? Your sig is true, JP! :)

We must get back to the originally scheduled ass-groping immediately!


hehehehe always happens, I get distracted and my mind wanders
 
Yes, I know, it sometimes happens to me too. My mind stays pretty focused usually, but my hands... :) Yes, yes, they tend to wander. Like now...
 
Wolk said:
Yes, I know, it sometimes happens to me too. My mind stays pretty focused usually, but my hands... :) Yes, yes, they tend to wander. Like now...


Oh? And where are they wandering?
 
Jedi_Princess said:
Oh? And where are they wandering?

I'm not sure, let me check...

OH MY GOD! What's it doing slowly sneaking up between your legs?! Bad mischievous hand!

I'm sorry, JP, I didn't mean to... But why can't I stop grinning?! :eek:
 
Wolk said:
I'm not sure, let me check...

OH MY GOD! What's it doing slowly sneaking up between your legs?! Bad mischievous hand!

I'm sorry, JP, I didn't mean to... But why can't I stop grinning?! :eek:

Bad boy, maybe you deserve a spanking hehehehe


ps. check your pm's
 
Spanking... I don't know, babe. I might get so excited feeling your hand on my naked ass that I wouldn't be able to fit certain parts back into my pants. That would be rather bad a situation.
 
Wolk said:
Spanking... I don't know, babe. I might get so excited feeling your hand on my naked ass that I wouldn't be able to fit certain parts back into my pants. That would be rather bad a situation.


yeah, that would be a very bad situation indeed ;)
 
Yes, yes... So I think we have no choice but to let those playful hands have what they want, eh? ;)
 
Back
Top