Jedi_Princess
Around
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2005
- Posts
- 15,295
teasing_tim said:Maybe it is time for you to buy a new bed![]()
If I could afford one I probably would hehehe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
teasing_tim said:Maybe it is time for you to buy a new bed![]()
Maybe you should change sig line too: Jedi's new project needs some co-sponsors.Jedi_Princess said:If I could afford one I probably would hehehe
teasing_tim said:Maybe you should change sig line too: Jedi's new project needs some co-sponsors.![]()

Jedi_Princess said:lol, good plan![]()

teasing_tim said:Yes and it would also give you lots of new topics to discuss![]()
Originally posted by romanticdrifter
Yea Yea. I been hearing this for some time now.
I will work on it ok? Any suggestions?

DLL said:[
dont quite know what it is about cowboys but i do love em![]()
DLL said:i love cowboys how about something with a cowboy in it![]()
tall_n_tight said:We have our share of cowboys here in Texas and I do love 'em all!
Maybe romanticdrifter in nothing but a pair of chaps?
babydoll2u said:wooo now that would he a helluva AV!![]()
![]()
romanticdrifter said:I know I know!
All this pressure! You're gonna make me crack! I just can't take it!
Jedi_Princess said:c'mon, you know you want to, all the cool kids are doing it these days, you don't wanna be a loser if you don't do you?
romanticdrifter said:Lordy! Now I am branded a loser?
Tough crowd here.
Maybe I will crack under all the peer pressure.
tall_n_tight said:Not a loser sweetness.
But all this talk about crack has me fantasizing about your soon to be AV.
Yes, I think a little crack would be nice! What do you think girls?
Jedi_Princess said:If all the guys around here are allowed to chant "show us your tits" I'm sure we're allowed to do the same for their asses
Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass!
romanticdrifter said:Hey! At least guys are willing to throw money!

tall_n_tight said:Not a loser sweetness.
But all this talk about crack has me fantasizing about your soon to be AV.
Yes, I think a little crack would be nice! What do you think girls?

Jedi_Princess said:If all the guys around here are allowed to chant "show us your tits" I'm sure we're allowed to do the same for their asses
Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass! Show us your ass!
Originally posted by CharlotteNCguy
Ya Know that Chief Osceola rides a horse....Named RENEGADE !!!
http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/fsu/trads/images/renegade2-lg.jpg

tall_n_tight said:Ladies, I think a road trip might be in order of RD was interested in putting on a show!
You UP for it cowboy? You ARE from Texas right?

Jedi_Princess said:Giddy-up![]()