DLL's anything goes thread

Well, time for this cowgirl to head to bed :kiss:

G'night ladies :rose::rose::rose:




And I better see an extra ass up here this time tommorow :p
 
Jedi_Princess said:
Well, time for this cowgirl to head to bed :kiss:

G'night ladies :rose::rose::rose:




And I better see an extra ass up here this time tommorow :p

well what are wee going to see from youladies then>
 
Jedi_Princess said:
Well, time for this cowgirl to head to bed :kiss:

G'night ladies :rose::rose::rose:




And I better see an extra ass up here this time tommorow :p

The question is, are you ladies really ready to ride?

Or are you just a bunch of city slicker cowgirl wanna be's?
 
Originally posted by romanticdrifter
The question is, are you ladies really ready to ride?

Or are you just a bunch of city slicker cowgirl wanna be's?


well I can't speak for the rest of them drifts but I actually own a horse and I do ride;) and I am a "city" girl can you handle me is the question?????:p
 
Night everyone I have an early busy day tomorrow....
Ladies hold down the fort....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
DLL said:
well I can't speak for the rest of them drifts but I actually own a horse and I do ride;) and I am a "city" girl can you handle me is the question?????:p

Just a simple cowboy here. But I can rope too! So if you get too out of hand, I think I can hog tie you in less than 10 seconds!

Let's rodeo!
 
romanticdrifter said:
Just a simple cowboy here. But I can rope too! So if you get too out of hand, I think I can hog tie you in less than 10 seconds!

Let's rodeo!

just try it baby :devil:
 
What do you know, they've had time to bring up cowboys and finish 'em!

Oh, well. It's not like I'd qualify, anyhow. There's only one species I like to ride, and it ain't a horse. ;)
 
Wolk said:
What do you know, they've had time to bring up cowboys and finish 'em!

Oh, well. It's not like I'd qualify, anyhow. There's only one species I like to ride, and it ain't a horse. ;)


you can be my stallion, i'll ride you ;)
 
Ooh, I like the sound of that.

But please take note: thorough riding of this stallion by a sexy cowgirl like yourself has been known to cause it to cry out and go mellow, staining said cowgirl in the process with its juices.

Now giddy'up! :D
 
Wolk said:
Ooh, I like the sound of that.

But please take note: thorough riding of this stallion by a sexy cowgirl like yourself has been known to cause it to cry out and go mellow, staining said cowgirl in the process with its juices.

Now giddy'up! :D


I'll be careful ;) Although you might get a bit of a whipping to make you go faster
 
Yes, that always helps! Nails do too. Just ya make sure you don't fall off, or you'd have to be the one being ridden. ;)
 
Wolk said:
Yes, that always helps! Nails do too. Just ya make sure you don't fall off, or you'd have to be the one being ridden. ;)


and that would be just awful, i've seen how rough it gets when those bull riders fall off
 
Back
Top