DLL's anything goes thread

mark197205 said:
Your giving me yourself for Christmas? WOW!! far more than I could have wished for..... :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

I cant wait to unwrap, over and over...... :devil:


silly man I am not blonde :p
have you forgotten already??? :rolleyes:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
:eek:...Ferrari's are RED!...or maybe black... :rolleyes: ...and a 365GTB Daytona would be nice... :D :kiss: :p

MFM wanna know something..I have a friend that owns a spyder and its Yellow..lol :p but ferraris look good in any colour :kiss:
 
DLL said:
MFM wanna know something..I have a friend that owns a spyder and its Yellow..lol :p but ferraris look good in any colour :kiss:

All that is needed is you in it and any car will look great :kiss:
 
DLL said:
silly man I am not blonde :p
have you forgotten already??? :rolleyes:



So its not you?:eek: damn, I thought all my Christmas's had come at once then.... :eek: :eek: :eek:


how can I ever make it up to you?..... :p
 
Stryderthorongil said:
Stryder takes a seat behing the biggest drum and just starts pounding. :rose:


Hey Stryder!

You haven't been taking bongo lessons from Mathew McConaughey have you???
 
Stryderthorongil said:
Hey there dc. No lessons for me, so you might cover your ears, I sound pretty bad :D


I was referring to his propensity to smoke a little toke and play the bongos in the nude till the cops show up... :D
 
dcraz said:
I was referring to his propensity to smoke a little toke and play the bongos in the nude till the cops show up... :D


oooooooooo i like the way he plays.... ;) :p
 
dcraz said:
I was referring to his propensity to smoke a little toke and play the bongos in the nude till the cops show up... :D
You say that like it's a bad thing .... :confused:

OMG, Matt nude = :catroar: :p :nana: :devil:
 
dcraz said:
I was referring to his propensity to smoke a little toke and play the bongos in the nude till the cops show up... :D


Now I didn't say I was wearing anything. Why do you think I am behind the biggest drum.;)
 
FCGuy said:
Hi DLL. Just checking out your thread.





Hi FC welcome aboard here its a crazy thread ..I have been away a bit but things will liven up again especially with Tim dancing.... :devil:
 
DLL said:
Hi FC welcome aboard here its a crazy thread ..I have been away a bit but things will liven up again especially with Tim dancing.... :devil:



Greeting to you all ! :)


Morning, DLL :kiss:
 
Back
Top