DLL's anything goes thread

You see Tim I have the tree posted above..
but i havent a train to go round the bottom..
and im looking for one to finish the "look"
its all in the look Ya know..

so have you a small train that you can send here..
DLL used to have connections. But as of late she seems
disinterested in us... Im teling ya Tim she didnt care
that i wasnt in till 3am last wek....

Maybe she get us all presents I have all mine...
im an overachiver...
hugs tim and i do hope you can find the train
:catroar:
 
Hi (((Mind)))...and Tim (we haven't met yet, but I'm Sprinkles :) )

Mind, I finally got the lights on my tree, and the hubby, kids and I just got it decorated....it looks great. It's covered with all the construction paper and popsicle stick decorations that my boys have made thru the years...it's my sentimental Christmas tree :heart:

One of my favorite times during the Christmas season is late at night, after the kids have gone to bed, when Hubby and I snuggle on the couch in the darkened living room, just talking in the glow of the Christmas tree lights....it always seems like a time of renewal for us.
 
teasing_tim said:
I assume DLL is busy buying us gifts :)
DLL? Did you get my "wish list"?

Just in case you didn't......I want some CD's, a blue jean jacket, a new digital camera, a lap-top computer, pink sapphire jewelry, etc....... ;)
 
teasing_tim said:
Hi Sprinkles :)

I want a red Ferrari DLL ;)
Woo Hoo! Maybe I was being a little too conservative with my "wish list"....

I would be quite pleased with an H2 Hummer in White beneath my tree.... :D
 
Sprinkles22 said:
Woo Hoo! Maybe I was being a little too conservative with my "wish list"....

I would be quite pleased with an H2 Hummer in White beneath my tree.... :D

I thought that it was the last she could do for a friend :D
 
Sprinkles22 said:
Woo Hoo! Maybe I was being a little too conservative with my "wish list"....

I would be quite pleased with an H2 Hummer in White beneath my tree.... :D


I would like one in black please, with a black leather interior..... :cool:
 
mark197205 said:
That we could, but who's gets christened with some back-seat action first, yours or mine? :devil: :p :devil:
Either way, "age before beauty" or "ladies first".....looks like MINE :devil: :p :devil:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
just fine...and thanx for asking... :rose:...I see you are in Marks capable hands... ;)






Ooooooooooo love the AV MFM nice very nice :kiss: :p
 
midwestyankee said:
Congratulations on reaching 250 pages. That's a lot of anything goes!


Yank!!!!!!!!yes alot of anything is better than a little nothing I suppose :kiss: always good to see you here :rose:
 
Back
Top