Abner Devereaux said:Greeting to you all !![]()
Morning, DLL![]()
AB you found this place???? so cool to see you here
now let the fun begin 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Abner Devereaux said:Greeting to you all !![]()
Morning, DLL![]()
now let the fun begin 
DLL said:AB you found this place???? so cool to see you herenow let the fun begin
![]()
It's nice to be seen. I'm always ready for some fun. 
DLL said:Hi FC welcome aboard here its a crazy thread ..I have been away a bit but things will liven up again especially with Tim dancing....![]()

MindFire said:Did the purity test and got 64% on it!
I thought i was a lot more wholesome... but the test says no...
It was the dancing that made us run. We didnt want to laugh at you
in front of you.. Im sure Tim you have so many more talents..
maybe Dancing just isnt your best....
Hugs
mindy


Guess that makes me a "naughty" Santa, huh?mark197205 said:Uh oh, Santa Sprinkles has been at the Jack D again.....![]()

MindFire said:(b) What Do You Mean? Not Trust Me... Im Outraged(/)


MindFire said:well thats much better .. Im sure your better at other things...
have you finished your christmas shopping.. Oh good, I want
a microphone for christmas.. cause Dll is getting me a drum set
and i want to sing when i play the drums.
could you do that please![]()

MindFire said:well thats much better .. Im sure your better at other things...
have you finished your christmas shopping.. Oh good, I want
a microphone for christmas.. cause Dll is getting me a drum set
and i want to sing when i play the drums.
could you do that please![]()
DLL said:with christmas coming whats the one thing you all would love to see under the tree???
Hi Mindy![]()

Me too! I know what happens to "naughty Santa" Sprinklesmark197205 said:I hope so....![]()

DLL said:with christmas coming whats the one thing you all would love to see under the tree???
Hi Mindy![]()

MindFire said:geek how are we going to wrap cathy bell?
DLL said:with christmas coming whats the one thing you all would love to see under the tree???
Hi Mindy![]()

Sprinkles22 said:Me too! I know what happens to "naughty Santa" Sprinkles![]()
