Exciting intense GIFs

rustywilliams

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Posts
769
I have seen some GIFs on here that are intense, yet I am doing a poor job of finding them on the internet myself.
Do you have a favorite GIF?
Do you know a good place to find the most intense, evocative, arousingly erotic GIFs?
I'm looking for ones that capture than one moment of intense pleasure.
 
Tumblr is what you're looking for.

Simply sign up and start searching.
The great thing about signing up is that you can reblog the gifs you find there and also can favorite them/by hearting it.

Maybe a tumblr like this

http://xxxsexxx.tumblr.com

or these could get you started:

http://movingsexpics.tumblr.com/
http://s-e-x-u-a-l-gifs.tumblr.com

Another easy way depending on what you're looking for is to google something like:

"intense sex gifs tumblr"

search for 'theme you want to find + tumblr' then hit enter

Just search for the theme you want and next to that don't forget to put 'tumblr' and
hit enter and all the first results will be different tumblrs that have the name of the theme you were looking for.

I hope this helps.
 
Thanks, Bunnylily.
I underestimated how much I would need to dig through the mundane to find the nuggets.
 
Back
Top