Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Posts
- 41,558
No, but I have dropped something on my foot and it does hurt like hell!In my dreams.
HYE broken a toe from something falling out of the freezer?
HYE broken your arm?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No, but I have dropped something on my foot and it does hurt like hell!In my dreams.
HYE broken a toe from something falling out of the freezer?
No, but I have dropped something on my foot and it does hurt like hell!
HYE broken your arm?
NopeI have not...
HYE been injured from falling out of bed?
Nope
HYE been injured while having sex?
no, but maybe it would've helped justify those ballroom lessons if I had.
HYE had sex on the kitchen table?
Outdoors, but only under the moon.I have. I like being the buffet.
HYE fucked in the sun? (As in outdoors.)
Once. Cramped but hot
HYE fucked a store clerk in a fitting room?
All the time
HYE wondered what if?

I have. Then we went to my truck.
HYE not been willing to give something sexually that your partner wanted?
Hesitant, yes.
HYE forgotten who are are?
There ARE who they are
HYE spied on some sexy scene?
A time or two.
HYE masturbated listening to others having sex?
A time or two.
HYE masturbated listening to others having sex?
Oh I have... in a motel with thin walls *blushes*
HYE had sex knowing someone was spying?
I have not
HYE invited someone to watch you having sex?
No.
Yes I have.
HYE had sex with another couple having sex in the same room?
no
HYE swapped partners while in the same room with the other lovers?
No
HYE Proposed your gf/bf to include play partners in your naughty moments?
Nope. I'm ADD, one at a time is all I can handle.
HYE propositioned someone on an airplane?
Nope
HYE had sex on a waterbed?

Nope
HYE had sex on a waterbed?
No, I'm afraid that I would get seasick
Have you ever been able to eat a whole doughnut without licking your lips?
Yeah, it's kind of tough to get any leverage and the solid sides all around are real "knee knockers" it's not my ideal.
I don't know that I've ever tried. Hmmm...Something to look into.
HYE put a donut on a penis?