Have You Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. they were married and i was innocent as winter snow:D ... lol. it was a good time.

have you ever exchanged oral with someone you just met?
 
yes. they were married and i was innocent as winter snow:D ... lol. it was a good time.

have you ever exchanged oral with someone you just met?

Yes. A blind date. We flirted while playing pool. We flirted a lot and ended up back at my place. Good times.
 
No, but it sounds like fun!

Have you ever climaxed so hard that your head spins for a few minutes?

Yes. She rode me so hard and forced me to ejaculated inside of her. I literally blanked out for a bit from hypoxia. Damn.

Have you ever had intercourse with multiple different partners on the same day? How many?
 
Yes. She rode me so hard and forced me to ejaculated inside of her. I literally blanked out for a bit from hypoxia. Damn.

Have you ever had intercourse with multiple different partners on the same day? How many?

Yes, 2 in separate sessions is the most, but have had 3 over 2 days.

You?
 
Have you ever had intercourse with multiple different partners on the same day? How many?

Yes, two. One was morning sex after an amicable break-up, and then later that evening at a party, I ended up in bed with a different guy. During sex with number two, I kept thinking to myself, "Girl, you ARE sexually active, aren't you?"

Have you ever had sex while under the influence of illegal recreational drugs?
 
Yes, two. One was morning sex after an amicable break-up, and then later that evening at a party, I ended up in bed with a different guy. During sex with number two, I kept thinking to myself, "Girl, you ARE sexually active, aren't you?"

Have you ever had sex while under the influence of illegal recreational drugs?

I used to love sex and cocaine; two threesomes while on mushrooms, and I could go on. My youth was often wild.

Have you ever fallen asleep while having sex?
 
I used to love sex and cocaine; two threesomes while on mushrooms, and I could go on. My youth was often wild.

Have you ever fallen asleep while having sex?

Yes, once and it wasn't her fault, i was just really tired! I did feel bad though.

HYE gone down on someone and wish you hadn't?
 
Have you ever cried out the wrong name during sex?

yeah ...enough said about that

HYE taken something personal as a trophy?
 
Yes, absolutely. Not being acknowledged for volunteer work is the absolute worst.

Have you ever stared at an object for a long time, hoping to move it with telekinesis?
 
Yes, absolutely. Not being acknowledged for volunteer work is the absolute worst.

Have you ever stared at an object for a long time, hoping to move it with telekinesis?

No, I'm simply not that patient. And, I don't believe in telekinesis anyway.

HYE stared at a person for a long time, hoping to get them to approach you?
 
nope... too shy for that.


HYE been approached by a stranger and enjoyed it?

Oh sure. Not all the time, but I've some interesting conversations with people, just by chance.

People are fun.

HYE gone out with the intent of having sex with a stranger?
 
No, I definitely have to say that I'm 'in the moment'.



HYE fantasized about something and made it a reality soon after?

Once, yes. I fantasized about tying my lover up, and I did it. surprisingly, she kind of went along with it.

HYE watched porn with a lover?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top