Have You Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have. Always entertaining!

HYE had sex in a closet?

It was a big AC closet.. and we had to be careful because of the people walking near.. but yes.

HYE ruined a pillow because it was caught in the crossfire of your love?
 
It was a big AC closet.. and we had to be careful because of the people walking near.. but yes.

HYE ruined a pillow because it was caught in the crossfire of your love?

NO.

HYE gotten wedged down the side of a waterbed during?
 
No. I've actually never had sex in a waterbed.

HYE accidentally torn a valuable piece of clothing in sex...and caught hell for it?
 
That good, huh?

No. You do mean dripping right?

HYE played any sex games in bed, if so what?

Three hour session of who could touch the other the least... I won.

HYE had an orgasm without a touch?
 
That good, huh?

No. You do mean dripping right?

HYE played any sex games in bed, if so what?

I once played a sexual version of, "Wheel of Fortune"...whenever one of us got the answer watching the show first, the other had to do oral on the winner until the next game started on the show...sometimes that meant the oral was only a few seconds...sometimes it went thru commercials...we enjoyed it...rules were easy enough to remember...:devil:

HYE decided to wait to clean up after sex until later, only to have a visitor drop by before you could clean up?
 
Three hour session of who could touch the other the least... I won.

HYE had an orgasm without a touch?

Yes


I once played a sexual version of, "Wheel of Fortune"...whenever one of us got the answer watching the show first, the other had to do oral on the winner until the next game started on the show...sometimes that meant the oral was only a few seconds...sometimes it went thru commercials...we enjoyed it...rules were easy enough to remember...:devil:

HYE decided to wait to clean up after sex until later, only to have a visitor drop by before you could clean up?

No I can't say that has ever happened.


HYE had a date that was so outstanding you compare it to every other?
 
Yes




No I can't say that has ever happened.


HYE had a date that was so outstanding you compare it to every other?

Yes. Oddly enough it was non physical.

HYE had a days go so well you broke your own rules?
 
Yes




No I can't say that has ever happened.


HYE had a date that was so outstanding you compare it to every other?
Lots that were memorable, outstanding, fun and lead to something good - but nothing so singularly supreme that everything else fell under its shadow.

HYE had a dream about someone you knew that was so lucid that you didn't know what to do the next time you saw them?
 
Lots that were memorable, outstanding, fun and lead to something good - but nothing so singularly supreme that everything else fell under its shadow.

HYE had a dream about someone you knew that was so lucid that you didn't know what to do the next time you saw them?

Yes! I am an avid dreamer and have had my few share of sex dreams about a few ppl in my office but my last dream I had was so intense and felt so real I woke up sweating and ready to jump that persons bones.

HYE danced with a person out in public and either gave/received a quick handjob or gave/received a nice fingering
 
Yes! I am an avid dreamer and have had my few share of sex dreams about a few ppl in my office but my last dream I had was so intense and felt so real I woke up sweating and ready to jump that persons bones.

HYE danced with a person out in public and either gave/received a quick handjob or gave/received a nice fingering
no, but may I have THIS dance?

HYE had somebody literally read your mind?
 
I once played a sexual version of, "Wheel of Fortune"...whenever one of us got the answer watching the show first, the other had to do oral on the winner until the next game started on the show...sometimes that meant the oral was only a few seconds...sometimes it went thru commercials...we enjoyed it...rules were easy enough to remember...:devil:

HYE decided to wait to clean up after sex until later, only to have a visitor drop by before you could clean up?
Ok. I give. I've seen you around...what Is fuck tackling?
 
I appreciate the Blue Allah clever Maiden!

I certainly have, and it was a wonderful experience (see, I read Sugareee's mind about what question they asked...:D :p)

HYE gone out with a friend to celebrate something you didn't think should be celebrated?
 
I certainly have, and it was a wonderful experience (see, I read Sugareee's mind about what question they asked...:D :p)

HYE gone out with a friend to celebrate something you didn't think should be celebrated?

No, not that I can recall.

HYE been aroused by a medical exam?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top