Have You Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah same here. And no, but I have taken many a road trip.

HYE met anyone "on the road"?
yes, yes and yes... cross country by train has always been lucky for me that way. sounds kinda old timey, but there is something intriguing about meeting a stranger on a train and seeing where it goes.

HYE given your number to someone you'd just met?
 
Last edited:
Yes, but I totally did not want to be.



Sure, but not in any sort of dating sense.

Have you ever had to end a sexual encounter because of injury?

Yes, LOL, I've pulled things, had severe cramps, and been smacked, unintentionally, hard.

HYE had a sexual encounter reduce you to peals of laughter?
 
Yes, LOL, I've pulled things, had severe cramps, and been smacked, unintentionally, hard.

HYE had a sexual encounter reduce you to peals of laughter?

yes.. but he took me to lunch after anyway.. so it was still good

HYE called off a date because of a rumor?
 
no.. I think it's more likely to work the other way.. but I'm a girl.

What is on your to-do list for the weekend?

I have eleven things on the chores list, four of which are crossed off already and I still have time today to knock off one or two more. On the good list, I have a dinner date with a daughter tonight downtown.

Do you make written to-do lists?
 
no.. I think it's more likely to work the other way.. but I'm a girl.

What is on your to-do list for the weekend?

Well....yesterday I did a tour - Ali mountain in Taiwan. AMAZING day. So today is some work...and dreams of yesterday (flirt receiving bucket got filled - so for a older gent like moi it was great).

Who was the last person you fantasized about?
 
Who was the last person you fantasized about?

Let's see who was the last Lister above me? :rolleyes: sexy butt and heels!

No. I'm not big on hype. I'd rather find out on my own.

HYE won a jackpot or a big prize?

I can think of twice that I competed with another guy for a lady's affection and 'won' the big 'prize'. and later wished I'd :eek: :D I don't gamble or play the lotto often, so my odds are pretty low there . . . .


HYE gone on a cruise and if so, did you enjoys it?
 
I have and yes, I enjoyed it.

HYE been to a high end resort and thought "I'd have been better off at the Holiday Inn"?
 
I have and yes, I enjoyed it.

HYE been to a high end resort and thought "I'd have been better off at the Holiday Inn"?

Nope, can't say that I've ever had that thought at a high-end resort (for which I wasn't paying, mind). :D

Have you ever been soaked, but warm in a rainstorm?
 
Nope, can't say that I've ever had that thought at a high-end resort (for which I wasn't paying, mind). :D

Have you ever been soaked, but warm in a rainstorm?

Yes, in the Florida keys. It was all good til we hit the air conditioning.

HYE swam in an ocean?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top