Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but it was not intentional......


Have you ever wondered why some people post on Lit?
 
yes but it was not intentional......


Have you ever wondered why some people post on Lit?
Yes, but then I think the same thing about myself at times.
HYE posted something and not made it to the edit button in time?
 
There is an edit button? Just kidding. I'm not sure. If I have offended anyone I'm sorry!

HYE wished there was an edit button on a past sexual tryst?
 
HYE posted something and not made it to the edit button in time?

Yes, but I'll probably edit it anyways.

Have you ever seen an ex-lover in a public place and left the area to avoid that person seeing you?
 
Yes, but I'll probably edit it anyways.

Have you ever seen an ex-lover in a public place and left the area to avoid that person seeing you?

No, luckily.

HYE had an ex-lover's profile match with your's on a dating website after you broke up?
 
HYE had an ex-lover's profile match with your's on a dating website after you broke up?

Ha! No, but I would not be shocked by that.

Have you ever had a former lover tease you among friends by making a remark that only you understood?
 
No, luckily.

HYE had an ex-lover's profile match with your's on a dating website after you broke up?

Nope have never used a dating site.

HYE saw someone you thought you knew, went up to them and hugged them and then realized it was not who you thought it was?
 
yes....it can be fun...


Have you ever had sex with 2 different people in 24 hours?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top