Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Cab drivers always want to talk to me for some reason

Have you ever had sex in the back seat of a car with another couple in the front seats?
 
I was about to say no, but then I remembered....yes.

Have you ever chatted with someone you knew online without that person knowing that you knew him or her?

Not online but by text. I texted someone in a bar. WAtching him and telling him he should talk to the girl next to him. I was with a friend of a friend of his. They gave me his number. He knew I was in the bar but he couldn't figure out who I was. He did finally speak to the girl next to him.

Have you ever picked someone up in a bar?

Edit: delay with buffering
 
Last edited:
HYE had more than one partner in one night without them being with you at the same time?

Yes. It wasn't as scandalous as it sounds, though.

Have you ever picked someone up in a bar?

Yes, I have. I was stuck overnight because of a snow canceled flight, and I took the opportunity to satisfy my cougar urges while far from home.

Have you ever had an orgasm while blood rushed to your head due to being mostly upside-down?
 
Last edited:
I never know what to do so I'll answer both.
I have never had two different partners in one night and I have not picked up anyone in a bar.

Have you been picked up in a bar?
 
yep...but she stood up on the bar and flashed the WHOLE bar....and not just her top.....good night!!!1


Have you ever been so drunk you did something you don't remember?


Yes in my younger days

HYE fantasized about someone else while you were having sex with someone.
 
yep...but she stood up on the bar and flashed the WHOLE bar....and not just her top.....good night!!!1


Have you ever been so drunk you did something you don't remember?

Gladly I hAve not

HYE ...... Passed on a chance to have sex with someone and later wished you had
 
Yes.

HYE slept with someone whose name you didn't know or couldn't remember by morning?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top