Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fucked her, and I'm neither of those.


Let's get back to the thread...
Have you ever had serious road rage?

Yes. No bad outcome tho.

Yes I want her to have sex with other men.

HYe been shocked/surprised by anything your spouse/partner has confessed?

Yes. A partner before me that I was unaware of.

HYE shared you masturbation habits with a friend?
 
Yes. No bad outcome tho.



Yes. A partner before me that I was unaware of.

HYE shared you masturbation habits with a friend?
No, never...unless by friend you mean girlfriend, FWB, because they'd see it sometimes...

HYE masturbated knowing someone was listening? Not doing it together, but knowing you were being spied on.
 
Yes. No bad outcome tho.



Yes. A partner before me that I was unaware of.

HYE shared you masturbation habits with a friend?

Not directly, no. PMing on this site though.

HYE had sex with some one and you wish you could take it back?
 
Have you ever had sex with someone and then wished that you didn't?

There have been some guys who I eventually learned to dislike who I wished that I could erase their memories of sex with me. Alas, that's impossible. Especially if I have to interact with them, there is an annoying creepy feeling when dealing with an unliked person who has seen me naked. I have the urge to say, "Yeah, you made me come. So what? Forget it because it will never happen again." They won't forget, so of course I just shut up about it.
 
HYE had sex with an ex?

Oops. I see that I forgot to ask a question.

Yeah, I have had sex with exes. If we parted ways without despising each other, I'm not too opposed to a return engagement.

Have you ever had sex with a friend's ex soon after the friend and the ex broke up?
 
Day of...we were kind of the reason...she still had goodbye cum in her belly as we fucked...

HYE made someone go unconscious during orgasm?
 
I have never had an orgasm without touching. Precum oozing yes
I have gotten a cramp while screwing. It is a real bitch

Have you ever fallen out of bed while screwing?
 
HYE reach an orgasm without touching?

I am pretty sure that I have had orgasms while sleeping and dreaming.

Have you ever had an orgasm which you tried to resist having at all (as opposed to just delaying it for some reason)?
 
A few times.

HYE take a phone call in the middle of having sex?

I have, more than once. I don't mind doing that unless me or my partner is on the verge of climax.

HYE made the driver of the car you were a passenger in have an orgasm while they were trying to drive??
 
Yes

No, in fact I always saw cumming as a cure for a headache.
HYE had a cramp in the course of screwing that put a crimp on the action?

Calf or leg cramps have slowed me down a time or two. But never stopped me completely.
HYE thought that you would find love again?
 
If I did they wouldn't know. They are very hard of hearing and they can't see to well either. lol

Have you ever had sex in a back of a pick up truck?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top