Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wished? yes

HYE spent an entire day naked and chatting?


Not sure for this chatting part, but yes :D


It's been a long time but yes.

HYE found someone you know on here?

Nope, wouldn't bet there are too many users here from my country...

Have you ever combined 'Fisherman's friend' sweets (or any other
heavy duty mentol sweets for that matter) and oral pleasure?
 
Last edited:
Have you ever combined 'Fisherman's friend' sweets (or any other heavy duty menthol sweets for that matter) and oral pleasure?

It never crossed my mind to combine the two. Since that's an odd combination, should I suppose you have and if so what was the results?

Have you ever (or would you ever) played chicken?
 
once. it was ridiculous, never again

have you ever watched one of those youtube videos of dash cams capturing car crashes?
 
once. it was ridiculous, never again

have you ever watched one of those youtube videos of dash cams capturing car crashes?

I don't think so. I used to like fails of the month and stuff, but I'm not a huge fan of seeing people get hurt.

HYE been so offended by someone here, that you wanted to leave the boards?
 
no

have you ever caused offence to someone on here because of a misunderstanding and a :D smiley face would have prevented said misunderstanding from happening in the first place?
 
I don't think so. I used to like fails of the month and stuff, but I'm not a huge fan of seeing people get hurt.

HYE been so offended by someone here, that you wanted to leave the boards?

No...I am a fighter when pushed far enough, and won't take things forever with fighting back.

HYE laughed so hard while driving that you've had to pull over because you couldn't see?
 
No...I am a fighter when pushed far enough, and won't take things forever with fighting back.

HYE laughed so hard while driving that you've had to pull over because you couldn't see?

close.....very close.

HYE... ever been obsessed with an avatar on here even though you knew the person was nothing like it?
 
No...I am a fighter when pushed far enough, and won't take things forever with fighting back.

HYE laughed so hard while driving that you've had to pull over because you couldn't see?

Cant say I have ...must have been really funny :)

HYE had to pull over while driving because the storm was so strong you could not see?
 
close.....very close.

HYE... ever been obsessed with an avatar on here even though you knew the person was nothing like it?

No. The only thing I've been obsessed with is Settled seas signature of beautiful water.

Cant say I have ...must have been really funny :)

HYE had to pull over while driving because the storm was so strong you could not see?

No, I kind of like the danger of it all.

HYE been in a serious crash?
 
hmmm depends how serious is serious. not so serious that someone got more injured than cuts and bruises

have you ever witnessed a serious crash?
 
hmmm depends how serious is serious. not so serious that someone got more injured than cuts and bruises

have you ever witnessed a serious crash?

I watched a crash in which one car was cut in two some years back. Luckily, and remarkably, nobody suffered any serious injuries.

HYE been involved in an emergency landing on a plane?
 
I watched a crash in which one car was cut in two some years back. Luckily, and remarkably, nobody suffered any serious injuries.

HYE been involved in an emergency landing on a plane?

nope

HYE had a drone fly over your house?
 
Nope.

HYE been involved in a threesome where all the members were from different racial backgrounds?

Yes, one of us was northern US white, southern US white and one was British white. That counts, right? No? well I guess "no" then.

Have you ever gone into the SRP just to read the stories there?
 
Yes, one of us was northern US white, southern US white and one was British white. That counts, right? No? well I guess "no" then.

Have you ever gone into the SRP just to read the stories there?

Rarely if ever. I exist here for the PG almost exclusively.

HYE written a story for Lit?
 
Yes. yes I have.... :devil:

HYE- had sex in a VERY public place, it is oral or any type of sexual play?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top