Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. yes I have.... :devil:

HYE- had sex in a VERY public place, it is oral or any type of sexual play?

By "very" public, I take it to mean you are saying very busy (ie a greater chance of being discovered). No. I don't like to run the risk of being seen by a child. Less frequented areas are where I like to go with a girl. for various outdoors encounters.

have you ever been on tv?

I have actually gone to great lengths to avoid being on TV, so no.

Have you ever easily answered a question then totally blanked out on asking a question (like right now)?
 
have you ever speed dated?

can't say I have and can't say i ever will. That's not my... *cough* speed. heh


edit and my question should have started with "have you ever" ...

(my brother went out with 8 girls in one week. told each one they had one day each and told each about the others... don't ask me how he managed to get 8 girls in a 7 day week.)
have you ever gone out with more than one or two people in one week?
 
Last edited:
can't say I have and can't say i ever will. That's not my... *cough* speed. heh


edit and my question should have started with "have you ever" ...

(my brother went out with 8 girls in one week. told each one they had one day each and told each about the others... don't ask me how he managed to get 8 girls in a 7 day week.)
have you ever gone out with more than one or two people in one week?

yes I have, just last week.

HYE slept with more than one person on the same day?
 
No, can't say that I have.

HYE fallen asleep during a date because it was boring?

No but I wanted to bang my head on the table

HYE had an acquaintance who you had no idea what their name was but referred to them as hey you?
 
No but I wanted to bang my head on the table

HYE had an acquaintance who you had no idea what their name was but referred to them as hey you?

Sadly, I have sort of been in this situation, lol! I did finally learn his name, though.

HYE called someone the wrong name during sex?
 
Sadly, I have sort of been in this situation, lol! I did finally learn his name, though.

HYE called someone the wrong name during sex?

On purpose. I screamed out the name of the girl he was cheating on me with. Should have seen his face. Sometimes I love being me. :devil:

(oops wrong thread)... HYE Kissed a girl?
 
On purpose. I screamed out the name of the girl he was cheating on me with. Should have seen his face. Sometimes I love being me. :devil:

OMG, I love that story!! :D

(oops wrong thread)... HYE Kissed a girl?

Why yes, I have kissed a girl! More than one, in fact. ;)

HYE kissed a member of the same sex in a sexual way?
 
I have, though I didn't think of it as kink at the time.

HYE wanted to do something kinkier than your partner was up for?

Not yet, but I still have a few good years left in me~!!!!! I hope to~!!

HYE said no to trying something your partner wanted to do/try? what was it?
 
Not yet, but I still have a few good years left in me~!!!!! I hope to~!!

HYE said no to trying something your partner wanted to do/try? what was it?

I haven't said no yet. I do have limits, though. :)

HYE tried something sexual that you thought you would like, but it turned out to be disappointing?
 
I haven't said no yet. I do have limits, though. :)

HYE tried something sexual that you thought you would like, but it turned out to be disappointing?

No can't say that I have ever found any sexual act disappointing.
HYE denied your sexual favors to another just for spite?
 
No can't say that I have ever found any sexual act disappointing.
HYE denied your sexual favors to another just for spite?

No, I'm more direct than that.

HYE felt like someone was holding out just to spite you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top