Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! :)

HYE had someone say just what you needed/listen just at the right time?
 
...*quirks an eyebrow* We ARE on Lit... yes.... :rolleyes:

HYE wanted multiple partners?
 
sure, I skip questions in these threads from time to time...

HYE attempted to get out of a question with an evasion? (See the above comment)
 
What are you talking about........ :) but no not here in real life yes.....


Have you ever had sex with a neighbor?
 
not exactly... but wait isn't everyone supposed to be our neighbor?

HYE had sex with a co-worker?
 
there are juices that you have.....

i've been squirted by a woman yes....


Have you ever had a random hookup?
 
Have you ever masturbated with a friend (not a significant other)

No. I'm pretty private in that regard. If I am masturbating with someone (and that's rare), I'm probably sexually involved in other ways.

Have you ever embarrassed someone else with an openly sexual discussion?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top