basic_desires
outside the square
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2003
- Posts
- 21,530
That's the dream
HYE eaten so much you thought you would burst?
Oh yes, in years gone by when I could
HYE wished you could eat more?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's the dream
HYE eaten so much you thought you would burst?
Oh yes, in years gone by when I could
HYE wished you could eat more?
Food I assume?Sure
HYE eaten food off someone or used food during sex?
Hell yes, that's one of my favorites...
HYE gone food shopping specifically with sex in mind?
Hell yes, that's one of my favorites...
HYE gone food shopping specifically with sex in mind?
Hell yes, that's one of my favorites...
HYE gone food shopping specifically with sex in mind?
Yes - I can still remember strawberries...
HYE had sex out of pity?

Yes - I can still remember strawberries...
HYE had sex out of pity?
Yes. Too much sweet stuff, not enough savory.
Staying in the theme - HYE flashed your naughty bits to a partner while shopping?
I had oral sex with a guy once out of pity.
HYE had an affair?

Mentally, many...
HYE actually cheated on your SO?
No
HYE cheated on an ex-SO?
If its an ex, its not cheating, so no
Have you ever wanted to start an affair and backed out at the last minute?
No
HYE been the victim of someone else having an affair?
If its an ex, its not cheating, so no
Have you ever wanted to start an affair and backed out at the last minute?
Yes
HYE participated in 'swinging'?
NopeNot yet
HYE had a sexual experience with someone of the same sex?
Nope
HYE bought a toy as a gift for a friend from lit?
Nope
HYE bought a toy as a gift for a friend from lit?
NopeNo
HYE been given a toy as a gift from a friend?
Nope
HYE met someone from lit?
Not in real life
HYE met someone you knew in real life on Lit?
No, that might be slightly terrifying.
HYE taken an anatomy class?
Nope but I'm working on itNo
HYE discovered the meaning of life?
Nope but I'm working on it
HYE sex in a convertable under the moonlight?