Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you already know..

But I'm going to post this here anyhow.

My special dog lost her battle with cancer tonight.

I miss her dearly.
 
Some of you already know..

But I'm going to post this here anyhow.

My special dog lost her battle with cancer tonight.

I miss her dearly.

{{{ Nightbird }}}

Darlin, I'm sorry for your loss. I know how it feels when a beloved pet dies.

I'm here if you need someone ...

:rose:
 
Some of you already know..

But I'm going to post this here anyhow.

My special dog lost her battle with cancer tonight.

I miss her dearly.

:kiss: I am so sorry for your loss honey. I know how much she meant to you.


{{{{NB}}}}}
 
Some of you already know..

But I'm going to post this here anyhow.

My special dog lost her battle with cancer tonight.

I miss her dearly.

{{{{{{{NB}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss, it's never easy losing a pet. :rose:
 
Some of you already know..

But I'm going to post this here anyhow.

My special dog lost her battle with cancer tonight.

I miss her dearly.

i'm so sorry nightbird :kiss: i know losing a pet isn't easy. :kiss:
i hope this poem helps......

"Beau"
by Jimmy Stewart
He never came to me when I would call
Unless I had a tennis ball,
Or he felt like it,
But mostly he didn't come at all.
When he was young
He never learned to heel
Or sit or stay,
He did things his way.

Discipline was not his bag
But when you were with him things sure didn't drag.
He'd dig up a rosebush just to spite me,
And when I'd grab him, he'd turn and bite me.

He bit lots of folks from day to day,
The delivery boy was his favorite prey.
The gas man wouldn't read our meter,
He said we owned a real man-eater.

He set the house on fire
But the story's long to tell.
Suffice it to say that he survived
And the house survived as well.

On the evening walks, and Gloria took him,
He was always first out the door.
The Old One and I brought up the rear
Because our bones were sore.

He would charge up the street with Mom hanging on,
What a beautiful pair they were!
And if it was still light and the tourists were out,
They created a bit of a stir.

But every once in a while, he would stop in his tracks
And with a frown on his face look around.
It was just to make sure that the Old One was there
And would follow him where he was bound.

We are early-to-bedders at our house--
I guess I'm the first to retire.
And as I'd leave the room he'd look at me
And get up from his place by the fire.

He knew where the tennis balls were upstairs,
And I'd give him one for a while.
He would push it under the bed with his nose
And I'd fish it out with a smile.

And before very long
He'd tire of the ball
And be asleep in his corner
In no time at all.

And there were nights when I'd feel him
Climb upon our bed
And lie between us,
And I'd pat his head.

And there were nights when I'd feel this stare
And I'd wake up and he'd be sitting there
And I reach out my hand and stroke his hair.
And sometimes I'd feel him sigh
and I think I know the reason why.

He would wake up at night
And he would have this fear
Of the dark, of life, of lots of things,
And he'd be glad to have me near.

And now he's dead.
And there are nights when I think I feel him
Climb upon our bed and lie between us,
And I pat his head.

And there are nights when I think
I feel that stare
And I reach out my hand to stroke his hair,
But he's not there.

Oh, how I wish that wasn't so,
I'll always love a dog named Beau.
​
 
Last edited:
NB sweetie whenever you need a hand in the dark, just reach out and I'll be there. If I could take away your pain I would. :kiss:

I think you were very lucky to have shared so much together. :heart:
 
Some of you already know..

But I'm going to post this here anyhow.

My special dog lost her battle with cancer tonight.

I miss her dearly.

I'm sorry sweetie. I know its very hard on you. **HUGS** honey I know it was a hard fight but she's feeling no pain now. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Wow I should not have gone to work. That drive home was bad. But at least I got to come home early.
 
Thank you everyone for all your kind words about the loss of my dog.

I miss her and it hurts but I'm ok.
 
My favourite Pooh quote:

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”
Winnie the Pooh
 
My favourite Pooh quote:

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”
Winnie the Pooh


Good one Morri - and very appropriate too. :rose:
 
Some of you already know..

But I'm going to post this here anyhow.

My special dog lost her battle with cancer tonight.

I miss her dearly.

{{{{{}}}}}}}
there are never enough words to stop the hurt....
I've been there & I know the hurt :kiss:
I wish I could help :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top