Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see.. Solar Panels on the roof.. Wind Generator...

Make it as efficient as possible..

Ohhh I want to do this.
 
Me neither, but my time of sleep is past, so I'll brace the good fight again later :( See if I can beat sleep into submission.

Meanwhile sending some of the sweetest dreams and wishes to Slavey :kiss:
 
Me neither, but my time of sleep is past, so I'll brace the good fight again later :( See if I can beat sleep into submission.

Meanwhile sending some of the sweetest dreams and wishes to Slavey :kiss:

oh my poor morri :kiss::heart: i hope you're hanging in there my sweet :kiss:
good morning all :)
 
Leaving an armful of hugs and :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: perhaps if I leave enough NB can stuff a duvet with them and we can all snuggle underneath :)

*trips over my own feet due to overstaring at PAs fab new av* :kiss:
 
Leaving a few extra kisses... thank Gods that Monday is almost over!

Maybe NB can make it shorter!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top